• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

Morgus

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 27, 2020, 10:47:25 PM
Now we know you’re not really him. Glad you’re still among the living.
I'm his evil twin...  ;)

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/GameOfThrones/status/1304066602036592646

That bitch! That absolute bitch! How dare she? How absolutely DARE SHE?!!?! BITCH, TAKE ME WITH YOU

Dr. MD MD

Ron Bell of Kool & the Gang passed away yesterday. He was 68 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BM5wPOe0xQ

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on September 10, 2020, 04:37:34 PM
Oh, my.  Too bad death can’t be, ahem, “redacted.”

I hope this latest set back won’t push (redacted) over the edge.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2020, 06:35:15 PM

Ron Bell of Kool & the Gang passed away yesterday. He was 68 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BM5wPOe0xQ

In reading about him I found out that he wrote their biggest hit, Celebration after finding a bible in his hotel room one night while on tour. Most guys on tour might find discovering some booze, drugs or prostitutes in their room a reason for celebration but this guy got excited enough to write a hit song from the bible. Refreshingly different in this day and age.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2020, 07:37:51 PM
In reading about him I found out that he wrote their biggest hit, Celebration after finding a bible in his hotel room one night while on tour. Most guys on tour might find discovering some booze, drugs or prostitutes in their room a reason for celebration but this guy got excited enough to write a hit song from the bible. Refreshingly different in this day and age.

No shit?  I never knew that.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on September 10, 2020, 07:07:39 PM
I hope this latest set back won’t push (redacted) over the edge.
As we all know, there are no coincidences.

"In observation of the passing of Andy’s mum-in-law, the Danebury Metal Detecting Club will be performing a raised-detectors-salute in Veronica Stirling’s honor and to wish her Godspeed this Saturday, at the new solar farm public park area, at 11:00 AM sharp. There will be a gazebo with tables to put your sale items out. I still have a few copies of my published button book, I believe. And of course there will be plenty of hot dogs and fresh lemonade.

We will send Veronica off properly in a way the DMDC can uniquely provide."

â€" Terry Seymour

Veronica at Liverpool charity event for Orphans On Wheels:

whoozit

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 18, 2020, 01:56:00 PM
"In observation of the passing of Andy’s mum-in-law, the Danebury Metal Detecting Club will be performing a raised-detectors-salute in Veronica Stirling’s honor and to wish her Godspeed this Saturday, at the new solar farm public park area, at 11:00 AM sharp. There will be a gazebo with tables to put your sale items out. I still have a few copies of my published button book, I believe. And of course there will be plenty of hot dogs and fresh lemonade.

We will send Veronica off properly in a way the DMDC can uniquely provide."

â€" Terry Seymour

Veronica at Liverpool charity event for Orphans On Wheels:

I hope there will be a presentation on buttons.  The last one was refreshing riveting.

Ciardelo

Quote from: whoozit on September 18, 2020, 02:17:27 PM
I hope there will be a presentation on buttons.  The last one was refreshing riveting.

I would hope it would bring some closure.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 10, 2020, 08:48:14 AM
That bitch! That absolute bitch! How dare she? How absolutely DARE SHE?!!?! BITCH, TAKE ME WITH YOU

The Eagle (E-FIVE) has landed.

I'm not going to lie. It's worse than actual Belgium here. In and out will be the order of THE DAY.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2020, 05:42:49 PM

Hey, Doc, just how the hell to you die from metastatic pancreatic cancer virtually over night?  I knew she had a reoccurrence but I thought everything was going hunky dory.  Fucking deep state and main stream propaganda cover-up.  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on September 18, 2020, 05:46:41 PM
Hey, Doc, just how the hell to you die from metastatic pancreatic cancer virtually over night?  I knew she had a reoccurrence but I thought everything was going hunky dory.  Fucking deep state and main stream propaganda cover-up.  >:(

She was not a nice person who kept trying to lower the age of consent in pedophilia cases. I celebrate her death.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2020, 05:49:01 PM
She was not a nice person who kept trying to lower the age of consent in pedophilia cases. I celebrate her death.

Wait...what?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2020, 05:49:01 PM
I don’t disagree.  But someone like Patrick Swayze was reported on in excruciating detail for months before he passed, with it being clear he was slowly fading away.  With Ginsburg, at this point, they’re making it sound like it was a sudden event.  :o

ItsOver

I turned on NBC and, of course, they’re making it sound like she walked on water, the evil bastards. >:(  Replace the bitch NOW with someone that’s human and a true American.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 18, 2020, 05:58:27 PM
I turned on NBC and, of course, they’re making it sound like she walked on water, the evil bastards. >:(  Replace the bitch NOW with someone that’s human and a true American.
Apparently this is not fake news. I wonder why they announced it now?  'Get out the vote' campaign? CGI rendering failure? Some whistle-blower was going to change the 'narrative'? Will they claim Corona-Chan for RGB's death? Will they do a full autopsy, including a toxicology (she was a known drinker) or let her go the way of Scalia and be quickly disposed of? Would there be time to ram a new Justice in before Dems take over, if the "news" is to be believed?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 18, 2020, 05:59:07 PM
Apparently this is not fake news. I wonder why they announced it now?  'Get out the vote' campaign? CGI rendering failure? Some whistle-blower was going to change the 'narrative'? Will they claim Corona-Chan for RGB's death? Will they do a full autopsy, including a toxicology (she was a known drinker) or let her go the way of Scalia and be quickly disposed of? Would there be time to ram a new Justice in before Dems take over, if the "news" is to be believed?
I fully suspect at least some of the Democrat scum knew she was fading fast and have known it for awhile.  They kept quiet, hoping she’d last past the election. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on September 18, 2020, 05:55:38 PM
I don’t disagree.  But someone like Patrick Swayze was reported on in excruciating detail for months before he passed, with it being clear he was slowly fading away.  With Ginsburg, at this point, they’re making it sound like it was a sudden event.  :o

I dunno. She’s been so ‘CryptKeeper’ for so long that the joke/theory was that she was dead already. That speculation has been going on awhile.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 18, 2020, 06:05:02 PM
I fully suspect at least some of the Democrat scum knew she was fading fast and have known it for awhile.  They kept quiet, hoping she’d last past the election.
I don't believe all conspiracy theories but the amount of her drinking, previous procedures, age, frailty, medical history, and most current medical operations and falling accidents,and lack of transparency of Justice's health, I could believe that she has been dead and it simply wasn't announced- hoping for a new administration and Congressional make-up. Or waiting to announce at some politically important point. Especially since The Court went 'virtual hearings' and people in 'lock down' due to the Corona-Chan.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2020, 05:53:12 PM
Prove me wrong.

You said "She was not a nice person who kept trying to lower the age of consent in pedophilia cases." Implying that nice people lower the age of consent.

I think I know what you meant, tho.  ;)