• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 28, 2020, 02:58:35 AM
For taking it in the ass.

That's a planner entry where I come from.

-Lee

Uncle Duke

BBC News - Nicholas Parsons: 'Broadcasting legend' dies at 96 after short illness
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51278023

Parsons is little known in the US, but in the UK he was a legend as both an actor and radio personality.  He has hosted a BBC radio game show called "Just a Minute" for over fifty years.  I discovered the show while in the UK on business many years ago, and still listen to it.  Rest in peace, Nicolas.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 28, 2020, 02:00:33 PM
Anal sex is for assholes.

I thought Frank said broken hearts are for assholes.

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 28, 2020, 02:00:33 PM
Anal sex is for assholes.
Assholes.  They should be wiped out.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 05, 2020, 07:13:28 PM
Kirk Douglas, Hollywood legend, dies at 103

Held on to see Trump acquitted. Based.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2020, 07:40:30 PM
Held on to see Trump acquitted. Based.
Priorities, my friend, priorities. 

Morgus

Robert Conrad (star of the Wild Wild West) passed away this weekend at age 84:

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/robert-conrad-wild-wild-west-star-dies-at-84

DHS whistleblower Philip Haney shot dead
Known for exposing government's 'submission to jihad'
WND Staff
February 22, 2020

Former Department of Homeland Security whistleblower Philip Haney â€" known for exposing how political correctness compromised national security during the George W. Bush and Barack Obama administrations â€" was found dead Thursday of a gunshot wound to his chest near his residence outside of Sacramento, California.

The circumstances of his death are still under investigation. Two officers of the Amador County Sheriff's Office confirmed Haney's death to WND but had no further information.

Haney, 66, was the co-author, with Art Moore, of the bestseller "See Something, Say Nothing," which chronicles his repeated conflict with his agency over its policy of Countering Violent Extremism. The policy was shaped in large part by Islamic supremacists and political appointees who minimize or dismiss the relationship of Islam to terrorism.

His agency's response to his efforts to identify terror threats â€" including the networks that later were responsible for the Boston Marathon bombing and the San Bernardino massacre â€" was to eliminate his intelligence, shut down his cases and punish him.

In contrast, the American Freedom Alliance awarded Haney its American Freedom Award at its annual Heroes of Conscience Dinner in 2017.

Haney's remarkable story debuted on the Fox News Channel's "The Kelly File" in December 2015, shortly after Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik fired automatic weapons at a holiday party in San Bernardino, California, killing 14 people and wounding 21.

Haney explained to Kelly how his case could have prevented the massacre if it had not been shut down.

See one of Sean Hannity's many interviews with Philip Haney:

In June 2016, Haney's Senate testimony of his agency's politically correct "purging" of intelligence on terrorist networks in the U.S. caused a stir on Capitol Hill. He told a subcommittee of the Senate Judiciary Committee chaired by Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, that the Obama administration "modified" or eliminated more than 800 of his records related to the Muslim Brotherhood network in the U.S. because they were deemed to be an offense to Muslims.

Two days later, Cruz confronted then-DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson with Haney's testimony, asking him if it was accurate.

"I have no idea," Johnson replied. "I don't know who Mr. Haney is. I wouldn't know him if he walked in the room."

"So, you have not investigated whether your department ordered documents to be modified?" Cruz followed up.

"No, I have not taken the time to investigate what Mr. Haney says. No." Johnson said.

Cruz then asked Johnson if it would concern him if Haney's testimony was accurate.

"Senator, I find this whole debate to be interesting, but I have to tell you," Johnson replied, "when I was at the Department of Defense giving the legal sign-off on a lot of drone strikes, I didn't particularly care whether the baseball card said Islamic extremist or violent extremist. I think this is very interesting, but it makes no difference to me in terms of who we need to go after, who is determined to attack our homeland.

"I think this is all very interesting, makes for good political debate," he continued, "but in practical terms, if we, in our efforts, here in the homeland, start giving the Islamic State the credence that they want, to be referred to as part of Islam, or some form of Islam, we get nowhere in our efforts to build bridges with Muslim communities."

Two days before Cruz quizzed Johnson, the senator chaired a hearing titled "Willful Blindness: Consequences of Agency Efforts to Deemphasize Radical Islam in Combating Terrorism."

In his first opportunity to ask questions, Cruz told Haney his testimony before the committee was "exceptionally important."

"I commend both members of the media and the American public to examine your testimony closely, because you have described a systematic policy, indeed of scrubbing, sanitizing, erasing references to radical Islam," Cruz told the recently retired DHS officer.

In addition, Haney said, a highly successful case he helped develop as a member of one of the National Targeting Center's advanced units was shut down by Hillary Clinton's State Department and the DHS Office of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties out of concern for the "rights" of foreign Muslims. And after Haney retired honorably in 2015, he discovered that had his case continued, it might have prevented both the Orlando and the San Bernardino attacks.

Along with the quashing of the case in June 2012, the administration subsequently ordered the deletion of an additional 67 records concerning a related network.

https://www.wnd.com/2020/02/dhs-whistleblower-philip-haney-dies/

ItsOver

And the MSM propaganda ministry complains when Trump fires someone.  The demonrats might just execute you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on February 22, 2020, 07:55:41 PM
And the MSM propaganda ministry complains when Trump fires someone.  The demonrats might just execute you.

They love murder!

albrecht

Homemade rocketman "Mad" Mike Hughes,  dead. In a sad state of our times, while being filmed for a reality show. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/daredevil-mad-mike-hughes-dies-in-homemade-rocket-launch/ar-BB10hz2b?OCID=ansmsnnews11 

He believed the earth was flat. I don't think he was the same homemeade rocketman that Art had on decades ago?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on February 23, 2020, 10:17:00 AM
Homemade rocketman "Mad" Mike Hughes,  dead. In a sad state of our times, while being filmed for a reality show. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/daredevil-mad-mike-hughes-dies-in-homemade-rocket-launch/ar-BB10hz2b?OCID=ansmsnnews11 

He believed the earth was flat. I don't think he was the same homemeade rocketman that Art had on decades ago?

I did a little reading about this guy after seeing your post. He seemed like a bit of an idiot. "Hughes believed the Earth was shaped like a frisbee."

Hog

Pioneering NASA mathematician Katherine Johnson has died at the age of 101. Johnson was part of a group of African-American women who worked on critical mathematical calculations in the early days of human spaceflight, as chronicled in the best-selling book and hit movie “Hidden Figures.”

"She was an American hero and her pioneering legacy will never be forgotten,” said NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=E8wBJ71zJ34&feature=emb_logo

peace
Hog

paladin1991

James Lipton of 'The Actors Studio' is dead.

Quote from: albrecht on March 09, 2020, 10:38:31 AM
Prolific actor Max von Sydow, dead at 90. RIP.
https://variety.com/2020/film/actors/seventh-seal-star-wars-actor-max-von-sydow-dies-at-90-1203527411/

The power of Christ compels you!
The power of Christ compels you, bitch!

Rix Gins

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 17, 2020, 07:48:46 PM
Sean Connery or John Astin.  Both of them looked pretty grim last time I saw them.

Could be.  I read somewhere that the boxer Leon Spinks is in pretty bad shape. (Prostate cancer has spread to his bones.)

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 17, 2020, 07:48:46 PM
Sean Connery or John Astin.  Both of them looked pretty grim last time I saw them.
Not as famous. But in certain circles was.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/03/17/floyd-mayweather-uncle-roger-mayweather-dead-58-trainer/