• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 18, 2022, 10:35:04 PMThe United States could have theoritically had a King Spotswood.

Too bad, so sad. Busted.

Quote from: Innerreach on September 18, 2022, 10:09:48 PM#FuckOff

You first. Go fuck your husband on the way, that's your job.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 18, 2022, 10:15:01 PMThe old boy has to hang in there. The heir Haakon, married a commoner single mother whose baby daddy was a felon and was pretty chummy with Epstein and now has a fatal disease. Perhaps the heir's judgement is a tad rocky.

Yes, plus he has a beard and smiles too much, very sussy.  They should scrap the institution once Harald kicks the bucket.  I don't care about his wife's past or put any stock in horrible old notions of virginal purity I mean who cares any more but a king if you are going to have one should be a stern old guy chock full of moral rectitude and I can just see Prince Beardo trying to make it hipp and kul and that's where I nope out.  I only retain some affection for the old king since Grandma had his picture on the wall.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 18, 2022, 10:35:04 PMThe United States could have theoritically had a King Spotswood. We wuz robbed.  :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnBveop5no

KING BUSHROD OMG  ;D

K_Dubb

Well that is quite enough monarchist propaganda for a good long while!  Newscasters blithely reassuring us that we are looking at one present king and two future kings -- we shall see.

I note the funeral began early and ended late  8)

The Archbishop of Canterbury's sermon was godawful, jargon such as "Servant-leadership" and a jarring, unsubtle disparaging reference contrasting the queen's memory of gracious service with unnamed others who try to cling to power (as though the queen hasn't been clinging to power with her grubby little fingernails this whole time) whose memories will vanish.  I did not expect Trumpiepoo to show up in Westminster Abbey since he was Not Invited, but there he was 🤡 Should have stuck to reading scripture.

King Harald's decrepitude was duly noted in the Norwegian press Kongen måtte tørke en tåre og hadde problemer med å holde posituren (The king dried a tear and had trouble standing), a sampling of Norwegian twitter:

https://twitter.com/VerdezWasTaken/status/1571888843623628801

(If our beloved King Harald gets so much as a cold at this funeral, we will have to declare war)

Also that bit of stage-machinery descending into the crypt was awkward af, I'm surprised they didn't have clouds of dry ice fog and spooky lights, or flames and devils like Don Giovanni ;D

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 19, 2022, 11:20:53 AMWell that is quite enough monarchist propaganda for a good long while!  Newscasters blithely reassuring us that we are looking at one present king and two future kings -- we shall see.

I note the funeral began early and ended late  8)

The Archbishop of Canterbury's sermon was godawful, jargon such as "Servant-leadership" and a jarring, unsubtle disparaging reference contrasting the queen's memory of gracious service with unnamed others who try to cling to power (as though the queen hasn't been clinging to power with her grubby little fingernails this whole time) whose memories will vanish.  I did not expect Trumpiepoo to show up in Westminster Abbey since he was Not Invited, but there he was 🤡 Should have stuck to reading scripture.

King Harald's decrepitude was duly noted in the Norwegian press Kongen måtte tørke en tåre og hadde problemer med å holde posituren (The king dried a tear and had trouble standing), a sampling of Norwegian twitter:

https://twitter.com/VerdezWasTaken/status/1571888843623628801

(If our beloved King Harald gets so much as a cold at this funeral, we will have to declare war)

Also that bit of stage-machinery descending into the crypt was awkward af, I'm surprised they didn't have clouds of dry ice fog and spooky lights, or flames and devils like Don Giovanni ;D

I have issues. Maybe that is good, I don't know. I think English beers and foods (shocking) and appreciated the Dutch and German 'influences' and such. And the obvious Norskie stuff, but they figured 'screw this place' and go on to other endeavors. But to return via other ways after some actions in France and elsewhere! I thought the organist did bit too much flair and improvisation. I like that a baseball or hockey game. Not in church or cathedral.

ps: the Joose and Catholics might have an idea with regard to male pattern baldness. Put a cap on it. Not full on like Muszzies, who also also have idea about it for sun sake.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 19, 2022, 11:49:45 AMI have issues. Maybe that is good, I don't know. I think English beers and foods (shocking) and appreciated the Dutch and German 'influences' and such. And the obvious Norskie stuff, but they figured 'screw this place' and go on to other endeavors. But to return via other ways after some actions in France and elsewhere! I thought the organist did bit too much flair and improvisation. I like that a baseball or hockey game. Not in church or cathedral.

ps: the Joose and Catholics might have an idea with regard to male pattern baldness. Put a cap on it. Not full on like Muszzies, who also also have idea about it for sun sake.

I liked the organ at the Abbey, that last piece (I don't know if you call it a recessional if it is a body, but it when they were walking out) was literally a Fantasia, they are supposed to kind of play it in an improvisatory way, not metronome-rigid, but then again you like Richter so not surprising haha I thought the organist did a great job teasing a well-differentiated real baroque organ sound out of that typically thick-as-pudding English instrument, that perked my ears up!  The one at Windsor was hopeless, though, pure white bread, and it was the same prelude & fugue we heard in Scotland just not played as well.

I bet you hated the ecumenical part, too, but I was totally there for the big black Pentecostal lady in the cape, show those absurd chinless cripples in chasubles what real holy elegance looks like!  Chuck is going to go all interfaith, though, probably have Tibetan gongs and whirling dervishes and some heathen savage from the Amazon sticking sea-urchin spines in his penis.  That is where I draw the line!

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 19, 2022, 12:10:34 PMI liked the organ at the Abbey, that last piece (I don't know if you call it a recessional if it is a body, but it when they were walking out) was literally a Fantasia, they are supposed to kind of play it in an improvisatory way, not metronome-rigid, but then again you like Richter so not surprising haha I thought the organist did a great job teasing a well-differentiated real baroque organ sound out of that typically thick-as-pudding English instrument, that perked my ears up!  The one at Windsor was hopeless, though, pure white bread, and it was the same prelude & fugue we heard in Scotland just not played as well.

I bet you hated the ecumenical part, too, but I was totally there for the big black Pentecostal lady in the cape, show those absurd chinless cripples in chasubles what real holy elegance looks like!  Chuck is going to go all interfaith, though, probably have Tibetan gongs and whirling dervishes and some heathen savage from the Amazon sticking sea-urchin spines in his penis.  That is where I draw the line!

Though of a different kirk (haha) I was wishing the visage or ghost of Ian Paisley would show up and speak his mind about various goings-on. At least for a tribute (I don't think even mentioned) for a Mountbatten. Organ work, keeping it music comments not some sordid stuff, I like keeping it to the music. At least in things like church, services, etc. Go wild at a hockey game or baseball.
ps: it is a plot. Though, in theory, all will be ok, there could be hard times. Which, are a good thing! Best metal tempered in fire!

pps: ecumeniciialism is a Papist/Joo plot.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on September 19, 2022, 01:02:56 PMThough of a different kirk (haha) I was wishing the visage or ghost of Ian Paisley [..] tempered in fire!

Ian Rubbish says, "He's a (blank)."

Her Majesty's death is irreversible and in fact she is trapped.

Said so right on the TV:
https://twitter.com/goulcher/status/1571881561041293313

albrecht

Credits both of you. The the Richter comment, we are all more richer from him, there is a time for flourishes (I guess) and such but keep it to the score, I say. And the possible Ian quotation! Besides some good ol' fire and brimstone I think he protested the Pope, on at least one infamous occasion with a sign even! I wished he would've been a guest on with Art to discuss Anti-Christ, Jooose, Rome, EU, royalty, AI, and etc. (I know he would frown upon some of K_Dubbs endeavors but, maybe, could make peace with some psalms or hymns.)

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2022, 09:27:18 AMScatplay is always a sign of the end.

This proof of Life post is not getting the attention that it deserves.

Jackstar

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 19, 2022, 11:20:53 AM...I did not expect Trumpiepoo to show up in Westminster Abbey since he was Not Invited, but there he was...

I imagine he must have been a fan?

Did any of the other former Presidents show up or are the rest going to attend the Official Quean's 'Membrance™ in DC on the 21st?

Which they all were invited to (except for Dark Brandon, I think he was left off that list).

Nautical Shore.

-p

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2022, 03:58:32 PMhttps://youtu.be/cr6a0ojiw7A

I had not heard of that band. Thanks. GG claimed he was going to off himself on stage. Didn't, took the hotshot and out, I hear, and glad because I don't like that kind of thing or message it would send to children. Danzig been knocked out. So much for roids (I'm kidding! No defamation!) The new BF singer goes on to be some kinda lefty poetry type now. I love living the the city. (Lee Ving was in the movie Clue! With all the alternative endings.) There was a moment when DC punk was strong also. Gov't Issue, Fugazi, etc. Ultimately, at some point, need to learn to play and audiences age out of scene, sorta. Decline of Western Civilization is now available, for a long time not so. But both are so good. Not sure why, finally, released again. Haha.

albrecht

Quote from: pate on September 19, 2022, 05:23:54 PMI imagine he must have been a fan?

Did any of the other former Presidents show up or are the rest going to attend the Official Quean's 'Membrance™ in DC on the 21st?

Which they all were invited to (except for Dark Brandon, I think he was left off that list).

Nautical Shore.

-p

I think I heard on NPR that Biden is going with his wife/handler. Not sure if he will be aware where he is but I hope the soup is sufficiently cooled. But, in tradition, maybe it will be some gruel. And "no more, sir."

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 19, 2022, 11:20:53 AMAlso that bit of stage-machinery descending into the crypt was awkward af, I'm surprised they didn't have clouds of dry ice fog and spooky lights, or flames and devils like Don Giovanni ;D

I missed the whole thing, I have just been catching up on some of the reaction. These old boys love getting their medals out for any reasons whatsover. I'm surprised Charles can even stand up with all that silverware pinned to his chest. Did you see him fussing about pens a few days ago? What with his natural dickishness and his rather apopleptic appearance, I can't see him lasting much more than five years, tops and we'll have to go through the whole bloody thing again.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on September 19, 2022, 05:23:54 PMI imagine he must have been a fan?

Nautical Shore.

-p

Oh sir! I had meant to imply that the God-Emperor was there in spirit, since the Archbishop of Canterbury (a mean-looking in the old sense of that term fellow with a close-cropped poll which makes him look like he just fetched up on the strand abaft the Yarmouth prison-hulk) took such a pointed jibe at him.  It is worth hunting down the horrible sermon just to see the archbishop tighten his beady little peepers and shake his chins as he works himself into a lather, all in the name of wretched topicality.

Many of us had favored the former bishop of Durham for that position as he is much more of a scholar, or at least his books are impressively thick and oft-quoted, but the latest I see old Tom inserting a tentative toe into the trans debate they have all been having over there.  Now I have my own issues with trans as a layman but whenever I see these vicars of Christ getting all hot and bothered over them I wonder if they ever ran across the phrase "comforts us in our afflictions" anywhere in their perusals of Scripture, or remember how Jesus, when sought by the unclean of society as He was, quietly healed them for the glory of God and did not lecture them about their leprosy or unseemly bleeding all over the place.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 20, 2022, 04:48:48 AMI missed the whole thing, I have just been catching up on some of the reaction. These old boys love getting their medals out for any reasons whatsover. I'm surprised Charles can even stand up with all that silverware pinned to his chest. Did you see him fussing about pens a few days ago? What with his natural dickishness and his rather apopleptic appearance, I can't see him lasting much more than five years, tops and we'll have to go through the whole bloody thing again.

Your ribbons etc. have been in utter shambles over there ever since they let relatives wear their dead fathers' and grandfathers' medals pinned to their anoraks for Remembrance Sunday, a sort of spiraling decoration inflation that inevitably leads to sort of Soviet-general clinking and clanking at the top which was on full display yesterday.  I even saw a Garter star pinned to a business suit!

In addition to the squirting-pen issue in Ireland already covered here, there was a brief moment with a sort of inkwell or pen-stand at St. James's Palace which was ruining old Chuckyboy's Instagram shot.  It isn't rage so much as the barely suppressed frustration of a man not in control who senses somewhere deep down that he should be.  I can't imagine this endearing him to the public but they seem quite determined to be endeared, clapping and whistling and hip-hip-hooraying and God-save-the-kinging at the slightest provocation, the silly creatures.

If I had to guess, the powers that be (which definitely don't include Chuck -- they are the ones who told everyone to say "queen consort", I even heard "King Charles and Queen-Consort Camiller which is utter nonsense, consorts are not asterisks or some sort of hyphenated sub-rank titles, you never heard "Queen Elizabeth and Prince-Consort Philip" or "Queen Victoria and Prince-COnsort Albert") have decided he can be useful promoting their causes, getting people to bicycle everywhere and eat bugs, that sort of thing.

If I remember right, Chuckyboy was already kind of on that bandwagon already which is probably what saved him, I think I ran across some gingered shortbreads produced organically on some farm of his in Cornwall by doughty plowmen whistling o'er the furrowed land and jjolly milkmaids who singeth blithe or some such silliness.  They were good cookies.

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 20, 2022, 11:27:10 AMYour ribbons etc. have been in utter shambles over there ever since they let relatives wear their dead fathers' and grandfathers' medals pinned to their anoraks for Remembrance Sunday, a sort of spiraling decoration inflation that inevitably leads to sort of Soviet-general clinking and clanking at the top which was on full display yesterday.  I even saw a Garter star pinned to a business suit!

Almost Norkie-like then?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 20, 2022, 12:52:30 PMAlmost Norkie-like then?

Not quite his worst.  He broke out the full panoply of hardware to try to overawe Trumpykins, apparently.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 20, 2022, 01:02:50 PMNot quite his worst.  He broke out the full panoply of hardware to try to overawe Trumpykins, apparently.

He needs more flair.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 20, 2022, 01:33:45 PMHe needs more flair.

He should have put on the old Prince of Wales crown-thing, I don't know if it is a coronet when it is a prince or whether it is a crown proper, but I think they had abandoned all that nonsense back in the 60s when they made it, they included the arch thing which is supposed to represent an imperial crown and, strident and boastful as the Welsh are, I don't think anyone has ever accused them of imperial ambition.  Very Jetsons-looking, I would be surprised if they dragged that out again for the new prince as it is so dated style-wise, but I kind of like it.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 20, 2022, 01:46:55 PMHe should have put on the old Prince of Wales crown-thing, I don't know if it is a coronet when it is a prince or whether it is a crown proper, but I think they had abandoned all that nonsense back in the 60s when they made it, they included the arch thing which is supposed to represent an imperial crown and, strident and boastful as the Welsh are, I don't think anyone has ever accused them of imperial ambition.  Very Jetsons-looking, I would be surprised if they dragged that out again for the new prince as it is so dated style-wise, but I kind of like it.

glishmonarchs.co.uk/images/prince_crown.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I want him to don one of Joshua P. Warren's 'wishing machine' helmets!

Juan

Joshua P Warren - no period

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on September 20, 2022, 04:27:29 PMJoshua P Warren - no period
I always forget. But hoping an amateur match in which the forgotten period in 19.5 cause a fight with a Joshua and RCH. Outside whatever conference in which they might show up. As they also have a dispute over validated parking. (RCH might have paper plates, again!)

Quote from: Juan on September 20, 2022, 04:27:29 PMJoshua P Warren - no period

Is that dude still alive?  Last I remember, he left Asheville for Puerto Rico. I figured his lifespan there would be about six weeks tops before he pissed someone off enough to have his throat slit and body dumped in the rain forest.

Morgus

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 20, 2022, 06:01:03 PMIs that dude still alive?  Last I remember, he left Asheville for Puerto Rico. I figured his lifespan there would be about six weeks tops before he pissed someone off enough to have his throat slit and body dumped in the rain forest.
Yeah, he was just on with Noory last week.  I think he said he now lives in Vegas.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on September 20, 2022, 11:05:12 PMYeah, he was just on with Noory last week.  I think he said he now lives in Vegas.
I wanna say he was on some other show also. Discovered some kinda time-slipping portal in the desert or time-warp. Or some scam, sorry, amazing discovery. So apparently still at it. Not 100% sure if all items in 'museum' moved from Asheville, PR, etc but note he seems to like less taxing places.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 20, 2022, 11:27:10 AMYour ribbons etc. have been in utter shambles over there ever since they let relatives wear their dead fathers' and grandfathers' medals pinned to their anoraks for Remembrance Sunday, a sort of spiraling decoration inflation that inevitably leads to sort of Soviet-general clinking and clanking at the top which was on full display yesterday.  I even saw a Garter star pinned to a business suit!

In addition to the squirting-pen issue in Ireland already covered here, there was a brief moment with a sort of inkwell or pen-stand at St. James's Palace which was ruining old Chuckyboy's Instagram shot.  It isn't rage so much as the barely suppressed frustration of a man not in control who senses somewhere deep down that he should be.  I can't imagine this endearing him to the public but they seem quite determined to be endeared, clapping and whistling and hip-hip-hooraying and God-save-the-kinging at the slightest provocation, the silly creatures.

If I had to guess, the powers that be (which definitely don't include Chuck -- they are the ones who told everyone to say "queen consort", I even heard "King Charles and Queen-Consort Camiller which is utter nonsense, consorts are not asterisks or some sort of hyphenated sub-rank titles, you never heard "Queen Elizabeth and Prince-Consort Philip" or "Queen Victoria and Prince-COnsort Albert") have decided he can be useful promoting their causes, getting people to bicycle everywhere and eat bugs, that sort of thing.

If I remember right, Chuckyboy was already kind of on that bandwagon already which is probably what saved him, I think I ran across some gingered shortbreads produced organically on some farm of his in Cornwall by doughty plowmen whistling o'er the furrowed land and jjolly milkmaids who singeth blithe or some such silliness.  They were good cookies.

Leaving aside the usual treasonous rhetoric from the jealous peasantry, Charles has had his line of Duchy of Cornwall foodstuffs for quite a while. I've never actually tried any but you can usually find them in most shops and they aren't outrageously expensive but pricier than the other things on the shelf, usually. He also set up some sort of bespoke village called Poundbury, full of the sort of architecture His Nibs approved of, and no doubt replete with apple-cheeked rustics tugging at those forelocks like they were wanking off a horse. I'm not sure if it's still going, perhaps it's bulging at the seams with immigrants from Filthistan now. One can only hope.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 21, 2022, 04:48:37 AMLeaving aside the usual treasonous rhetoric from the jealous peasantry, Charles has had his line of Duchy of Cornwall foodstuffs for quite a while. I've never actually tried any but you can usually find them in most shops and they aren't outrageously expensive but pricier than the other things on the shelf, usually. He also set up some sort of bespoke village called Poundbury, full of the sort of architecture His Nibs approved of, and no doubt replete with apple-cheeked rustics tugging at those forelocks like they were wanking off a horse. I'm not sure if it's still going, perhaps it's bulging at the seams with immigrants from Filthistan now. One can only hope.

I don't know why he gets such grief for Poundbury, it looks very English to me.  You guys have been wreaking havoc making pasteboard knockoffs of every great civilization in the past to salve your desperate inferiority, there is nothing more English, goes all the way back to Inigo Jones, or at least to when St. Paul's went to Brighton and pupped.