• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory's Stupid Stories

Started by Frys Girl, June 09, 2009, 07:02:34 AM

Frys Girl

This might seem like a broad topic, but it's not. Have you noticed that all George's stories recently begin with (in a low tone) "You know, I was speaking to a group the other week and a cat shat in a hat." or "You know, I was giving a speech once" I hope and pray that this means that Clear Channel is screwed, Noory will be dumped, and to replace his C2C work, he will be a motivational speaker and these are George's hints at a career in public speaking in hotel conference rooms?

11angeleyes11

I noticed that, too.  I think he is also trying to use the show as a networking tool to give himself access to certain circles, beyond his circle of ruin.  I mean the only person he hangs with his Tommy, and he is problematic.  He soooo wants to be accepted.  Sometimes I have a moment of weakness and want to reach out and pat him on the head like a stray dog, but then I realize it is Noory and catch myself.

The only problem with his career being as a motivational speaker is that I feel like a better niche for him is as a demoralization speaker.  He has a very good habit of killing things emotionally. 

bigdaddyknapp

When Snoory inevitably gets fired from Coast I'd love to see a reality type show just following him around as he buys gas or complains to friends about his need for a cobbler. I don't even know how he gets through life... I'm sure it's hilarious though.

Loui Zoot

One could only hope that Noory quits in 2011 to pursue his presidential campaign. He'll run his campaign under the banner of a fear mongering blow hard. Alex Jones, Steve Quayle, or Jerome Corsi for a possible vice president.

I won't be voting for any of those people, but I'd love to see him do anything at all that would make him leave the show. Of course he'd probably do it the  cowardly politician way, which is where they aren't doing the job they were elected to do, instead they are campaigning for a new job, and refuse to resign the current position until they get the new position. I think it's crap, but then again, my view is that being a politician, is one of the worst crimes you can commit against mankind.

I really like the name of this thread.

Frys Girl

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on June 11, 2009, 09:36:34 AM
I really like the name of this thread.
Alternatives were :

Snoory's Stories.

Storytime with Snoory.

The current one is awesome.  It has a nice rhythm, cadence, and flow to it.

SnoorysStache

I just love the fact that the name "Snoory" has really caught on. Even Don Ecker (former editor of UFO mag) calls him George Snoory.