I respect the hell out of George senda!

Started by Anthonys Art, November 14, 2022, 10:26:31 PM

Anthonys Art

All I want is for me and George senda to be best friends forever. I fucking love that man to death! He's a very cool person! I hope George senda lives forever! He taught me, how to do this? Hello, this is Anthony Vaneaton the real, the official, the authentic, the original, the one, the only, the guy fr9m Greensboro! Expect no trolls or imposters!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Anthonys Art on November 14, 2022, 10:26:31 PMAll I want is for me and George senda to be best friends forever. I fucking love that man to death! He's a very cool person! I hope George senda lives forever! He taught me, how to do this? Hello, this is Anthony Vaneaton the real, the official, the authentic, the original, the one, the only, the guy fr9m Greensboro! Expect no trolls or imposters!

Hey, I thought you quit here. I remember you make general announcement as such.  ???

Laser

Quote from: Anthonys Art on November 14, 2022, 10:26:31 PMAll I want is for me and George senda to be best friends forever. I fucking love that man to death! He's a very cool person! I hope George senda lives forever! He taught me, how to do this? Hello, this is Anthony Vaneaton the real, the official, the authentic, the original, the one, the only, the guy fr9m Greensboro! Expect no trolls or imposters!

I like that twist on the Senda promo. Expect no trolls or imposters!

Asuka Langley

Do you respect Art Bell's boobas?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Anthonys Art on November 14, 2022, 10:26:31 PMAll I want is for me and George senda to be best friends forever.

Absolutely, don't take no for an answer. And if he tries to run away, remember it's just his cutesy way of playing hard to get. He likes to be lassoed and then thrown in the trunk. Godspeed!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 15, 2022, 10:24:13 AMAbsolutely, don't take no for an answer. And if he tries to run away, remember it's just his cutesy way of playing hard to get. He likes to be lassoed and then thrown in the trunk. Godspeed!

^^^^ This.

After the unfortunate death of Maroney, Senda has been on the look out for a new BFF. That whole Circle of Trust + Justin thing turned into a nightmare.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 15, 2022, 10:52:48 AM^^^^ This.

After the unfortunate death of Maroney, Senda has been on the look out for a new BFF. That whole Circle of Trust + Justin thing turned into a nightmare.

First things first. He's a portly feller and likes his grub, so make sure you send him his favourite pizza with extra olives and jalapenos.

There is also Senda's Amazon wish list. One way to get into his good graces would be to send him a couple of hundred items off it.   

Roswells, Art

I watched two of his live streams recently and he deleted all three of my comments. The first one was "did the antibiotics you ordered for the cats ever arrive?". What a grifter! Can't have anyone following up on his lies.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 15, 2022, 10:52:48 AM^^^^ This.

That whole Circle of Trust + Justin thing turned into a nightmare.

What happened? I'm totally out of the loop.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 15, 2022, 03:17:38 PMI watched two of his live streams recently

I think you need to call Sendaholics Anonymous before it's too late. I fear it's only a matter of time before you start mailing fluffy toys to Ferry Street.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 15, 2022, 03:47:53 PMWhat happened? I'm totally out of the loop.

It's for the best...

Don't look on yt for his latest 'haul' vids..or the recent one heating up chicken stew...just don't!!!