• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

2022 Midterm Elections

Started by Dr. MD MD, October 24, 2022, 12:03:07 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 17, 2022, 12:58:05 PMretarded teenage girl

I didn't ask you to specify your dating preferences.

Yorkshire pud

Sort of connected, post Mid terms. All that earnest and feigned concern by the GOP pre election about inflation and gas prices (Which they didn't actually suggest any solutions for) has all been forgotten.

So too has any indication that now they have the slimmest of House majorities they'll do anything to further any agenda to help the population. No indeed! As was well trailed by the GOP's usual suspects (Gym Jordan, MTG) they've announced (To no-one's surprise) they'll pursue the most pressing thing on every American's daily menu; Hunter Biden.

Oh and they'll be issuing subpoenas; You know, that kryptonite that every GOP member of Congress who had anything to do with the trying to manipulate the 2020 election ("I just want you to find 11780 votes") and the  Jan 6th coup attempt has used any and every excuse not to answer to. And then if they do, take the 5th. That amendment that drump says only criminals use and mob bosses-He took it over 400 times BTW.

They haven't learned... A slim majority because more than they thought are sick of their bat shit grievance led bullshit and voted against almost all the drump endorsed wack jobs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2022, 02:25:47 PMSort of connected, post Mid terms. All that earnest and feigned concern by the GOP pre election about inflation and gas prices (Which they didn't actually suggest any solutions for) has all been forgotten.

So too has any indication that now they have the slimmest of House majorities they'll do anything to further any agenda to help the population. No indeed! As was well trailed by the GOP's usual suspects (Gym Jordan, MTG) they've announced (To no-one's surprise) they'll pursue the most pressing thing on every American's daily menu; Hunter Biden.

Oh and they'll be issuing subpoenas; You know, that kryptonite that every GOP member of Congress who had anything to do with the trying to manipulate the 2020 election ("I just want you to find 11780 votes") and the  Jan 6th coup attempt has used any and every excuse not to answer to. And then if they do, take the 5th. That amendment that drump says only criminals use and mob bosses-He took it over 400 times BTW.

They haven't learned... A slim majority because more than they thought are sick of their bat shit grievance led bullshit and voted against almost all the drump endorsed wack jobs.

So, if theyvoted against all the Trump wackjobs what are you worried about? These are establishment Rs going after your man. :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2022, 02:44:23 PMSo, if theyvoted against all the Trump wackjobs what are you worried about? These are establishment Rs going after your man. :D

I'm not worried. In fact I think it's hilarious they're terminally idiotic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2022, 02:46:22 PMI'm not worried. In fact I think it's hilarious they're terminally idiotic.

Why?