Nord Stream Pipeline 'events'

Started by albrecht, September 30, 2022, 01:54:20 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

albrecht

Who, what, why, and how?

1) bomb (and type,) earthquake, ship anchor, some other natural event?

2) why was there a yuuge methane leak if, as the news was claiming earlier, that Russia shut down Nord Stream 1, and threatened 2, why would there be a gas leak after the 'event?'

3) Much has been made of Biden's threats, or comments, to the Nord Stream pipelines a while back but he likely doesn't recall them and might not have meant what he threatened or said.

4) Why did the 'events' happen just after the opening of "Baltic Pipe" a new pipeline from Norway to Poland?

5) Cui bono? This could be several parties or countries. Russians were initially blamed, and it could be, but doesn't seem logical when they make money off it, they could simply shut it down (as all the news was claiming,) and it will cost a lot to fix.




Juan

I was reading today an article by someone who worked on oil and gas pipelines.  He said to never underestimate Russian incompetence when it comes to maintenance.  He points to the 17-hour gap between explosions and says no saboteurs would have that kind of gap.  Interesting take.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 30, 2022, 01:54:20 PMWho, what, why, and how?

1) bomb (and type,) earthquake, ship anchor, some other natural event?

2) why was there a yuuge methane leak if, as the news was claiming earlier, that Russia shut down Nord Stream 1, and threatened 2, why would there be a gas leak after the 'event?'

3) Much has been made of Biden's threats, or comments, to the Nord Stream pipelines a while back but he likely doesn't recall them and might not have meant what he threatened or said.

4) Why did the 'events' happen just after the opening of "Baltic Pipe" a new pipeline from Norway to Poland?

5) Cui bono? This could be several parties or countries. Russians were initially blamed, and it could be, but doesn't seem logical when they make money off it, they could simply shut it down (as all the news was claiming,) and it will cost a lot to fix.


The Baltic is surrounded by countries with motive.  The lines even unused were kept pressurized hence the leak.

Putin in his speech today blames the Anglo-Saxons I think he is on to something with the Anglo thing maybe not the Saxons though they like that gas in Saxony, they are in for a Texas-style winter without heat, I blame the SWEDES 😈 fuck them regardless




Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on September 30, 2022, 03:28:04 PMI was reading today an article by someone who worked on oil and gas pipelines.  He said to never underestimate Russian incompetence when it comes to maintenance.  He points to the 17-hour gap between explosions and says no saboteurs would have that kind of gap.  Interesting take.

Yeah, that's a good cover story.  ;)  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2022, 03:56:06 PMThe Baltic is surrounded by countries with motive.  The lines even unused were kept pressurized hence the leak.

Putin in his speech today blames the Anglo-Saxons I think he is on to something with the Anglo thing maybe not the Saxons though they like that gas in Saxony, they are in for a Texas-style winter without heat, I blame the SWEDES 😈 fuck them regardless

Could you somehow work Ikea into your conspiracy theory? I might be willing to get onboard then.


albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2022, 03:56:06 PMThe Baltic is surrounded by countries with motive.  The lines even unused were kept pressurized hence the leak.

Putin in his speech today blames the Anglo-Saxons I think he is on to something with the Anglo thing maybe not the Saxons though they like that gas in Saxony, they are in for a Texas-style winter without heat, I blame the SWEDES 😈 fuck them regardless

I,frankly, LOVED the Texas-style winter blackout without heat! Of course, I didn't like the few deaths, and any death is bad. But, sorta hopes it happens this winter again. It should be a thing, every year! I like wake-up calls, excuses to use all the woolen and eider-down stuff I got, excuse to show idiots how to cut off their water and/or gas lines and use tools, and laugh (internally) about folks who say prepping is bad and used to joked about my stash of sardines, batteries, battery operated radios (all bands) and flashlights. And water and booze. And we never got that cold, really. And nice. No more tv or internet and can read in quiet solitude.

I also hoped it might discourage the illegals coming over the open border who are more used to balmy weather. Alas, that didn't happen. Illegals got shelter and food first, of course, as they always do.

It also was a point to make about why you shouldn't live in apartments, have electric vehicles, etc. You can't shut off water (easily) if you don't have your own place and insurance/code provisions make it so only emergency workers or ownership maintenance men can shut off. So you flood from busted pipes, including the fire suppression systems. Electric car? Good luck in a blackout, flood, or wildfire situation. Not fun.


albrecht

Quote from: Juan on September 30, 2022, 03:28:04 PMI was reading today an article by someone who worked on oil and gas pipelines.  He said to never underestimate Russian incompetence when it comes to maintenance.  He points to the 17-hour gap between explosions and says no saboteurs would have that kind of gap.  Interesting take.
A Dave Norway, cribbed line, "Interesting take."
This is true. And for their ships and boats, including Navy, is/was horrible. But Russians also build 'dumb.' In that I mean they use less high-tech and so easier maintenance, brute force over nuance. I thought the Germans/Russian companies were responsible for most of the Nord maintenance? Germans like hightech and although also corrupt (Siemens, VW, Bayer, etc all have had many issues and settlements) I would think have tech to maintain an high-tech system.

Also, if sabotage, one would certainly use a timing system and 'get outta Dodge' and also do so close in precision timing, so that is a stupid argument. Unless it one wanted it to seem a 'natural' event. Then you would time another way (in relation to a natural event or month later as a 'random' problem in maintenance systems etc.) Not in such close, especially as other pipeline just up and running. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2022, 04:03:33 PMCould you somehow work Ikea into your conspiracy theory? I might be willing to get onboard then.

That is easy capitalist hog you can tell the Swedish Deep Herring is Ukrainian sympathizer because Ikea colors is blue and yellow 🥳 all Pootie apologists and RT propaganda suckers should descend on their nearest Ikea and go the wrong way through their stupid maze to create retail chaos and fuck that globalist puppet Ingemar in his britches pick me up some lingonberries too while you're at it

Silphion

Quote from: albrecht on September 30, 2022, 01:54:20 PMWho, what, why, and how?

1) bomb (and type,) earthquake, ship anchor, some other natural event?

2) why was there a yuuge methane leak if, as the news was claiming earlier, that Russia shut down Nord Stream 1, and threatened 2, why would there be a gas leak after the 'event?'

3) Much has been made of Biden's threats, or comments, to the Nord Stream pipelines a while back but he likely doesn't recall them and might not have meant what he threatened or said.

4) Why did the 'events' happen just after the opening of "Baltic Pipe" a new pipeline from Norway to Poland?

5) Cui bono? This could be several parties or countries. Russians were initially blamed, and it could be, but doesn't seem logical when they make money off it, they could simply shut it down (as all the news was claiming,) and it will cost a lot to fix.

Blaming Russia for destroying their own pipelines is just another absurd CIA narrative. This has been a USA/Russia proxy war from the beginning. The annexation of the Eastern provinces was such a big move, one that would inevitably prompt an equally consequential countermove. Cui bono? Europe loses, Russia loses, USA gains and the war must go on.


albrecht

Quote from: Silphion on September 30, 2022, 09:05:03 PMBlaming Russia for destroying their own pipelines is just another absurd CIA narrative. This has been a USA/Russia proxy war from the beginning. The annexation of the Eastern provinces was such a big move, one that would inevitably prompt an equally consequential countermove. Cui bono? Europe loses, Russia loses, USA gains and the war must go on.



I think some might ignore some certains tribes, who enjoy divisions and such? Only speculation, of course.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 30, 2022, 07:27:09 PMThat is easy capitalist hog you can tell the Swedish Deep Herring is Ukrainian sympathizer because Ikea colors is blue and yellow 🥳 all Pootie apologists and RT propaganda suckers should descend on their nearest Ikea and go the wrong way through their stupid maze to create retail chaos and fuck that globalist puppet Ingemar in his britches pick me up some lingonberries too while you're at it

Yeah, those little meatballs are great.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2022, 10:47:24 PMYeah, those little meatballs are great.
And they are crappy. Some of the herring, is ok. Ok,some actually good the 'wine/dill' is, very good. Though I got some glass in mine once, and not from eating quickly! The meatballs aren't good.




Silphion

QuoteForty years ago (!), the U.S. security state was cheesed off by a Soviet natural gas pipeline from Siberia to Europe. So the CIA arranged to blow it up. The resulting massive explosion was visible from space. It set off U.S. nuclear explosion monitoring alarms, and startled White House security officials not in on the scheme.

We know this today because, years later, the people involved finally started bragging.

Silphion

QuoteThis hypothesis is eminently sound and looks to be based on information from Russian intelligence sources. Of course, Moscow already has a pretty good idea of what happened (satellites and electronic monitoring working 24/7), but they won't make it public.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2022, 10:47:24 PMYeah, those little meatballs are great.

I could fry you better meatballs, capitalist hog 🧆



Juan

I just heard on the news Xiden saying it was sabotage.  @Dr. MD MD, as Xiden always lies, does this mean the maintenance scenario is back in play?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 01, 2022, 01:43:47 PMI could fry you better meatballs, capitalist hog 🧆

I prefer to contribute to capitalism, commie thug.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on October 01, 2022, 03:27:32 PMI just heard on the news Xiden saying it was sabotage.  @Dr. MD MD, as Xiden always lies, does this mean the maintenance scenario is back in play?

No, Biden's just admitting he did it.

K_Dubb


Consensus in Norway seems to be that, though Norway is an undoubted beneficiary, the current government would never have the balls.


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod