I’m leaving bellgab!

Started by Anthonys Art, September 12, 2022, 06:33:33 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on September 12, 2022, 08:55:55 AMYou got to it before me. 🤣

Don't call her an it. I know you're not crowing over her cloaca. Nobody boasts about cloacal conquests unless they're really drunk.

But she's not an it, she's definitely a she. Come on man.

Come on men. Do the right thing.

Quote from: Anthonys Art on September 12, 2022, 06:33:33 AMI'm leaving bellgab!

Take this ball grab on your way out.

Roswells, Art

Thanks for being such a rich part of BellGab. Someone will be by shortly to take a casting of your head for the BellGab Memorial Garden.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 12, 2022, 04:27:06 PMThanks for being such a rich part of BellGab. Someone will be by shortly to take a casting of your head for the BellGab Memorial Garden.

Yes, we'll tell him 'it's only a cast', but by then it'll be too late anyway.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 13, 2022, 04:43:37 AMbut by then it'll be too late anyway.

It's already too late. People fucking know. Since I am a worthless beast and no Grace should be afforded to me, no doubt everyone will give you all the medal for being clever with your paperwork, but I'm sure you all know the truth:

You never would have believed in psychokinetic shielding unless you saw it shielding me from some actual psychos. WELL NOW YOU HAVE NOBEL PRIZE PLEASE

WOTR

I would say that you are not the first... And I would suggest that you will not be the last.*

*It is tradition around here to announce the reason and write a wall of text explaining that you were treated unfairly, not respected or listing who was the meanest. Simply announcing that you are leaving is bordering on unacceptable behaviour.