Here I handcrafted this MTV Movie and TV award Trophy!

Started by Anthonys Art, September 08, 2022, 02:44:19 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anthonys Art

Here I handcrafted this MTV Movie and TV award Trophy!

Dr. MD MD

You should handcraft a Goofiest Fucker on Bellgab award and then award it to yourself.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 08, 2022, 03:22:06 PMYou should handcraft a Goofiest Fucker on Bellgab award and then award it to yourself.

Is it Tuesday already? Fuck you mother fucker I'm the best that has ever been, and you all God damn know it.

To realize I could just drive in the car right now and just go straight to her house and just plow her right away? First of all I just gained the powers of magneto so I can rip that fucking leg off his car just push him over and it'll switch on the floor and then then comes the hypnotic stare she'll have those panties on the floor and fucking two seconds flat.

I'll stop there because EMERGENCY but y'all should have been nicer before because you'll never have another chance to be nice to meet again. THERE'S GOING TO FUCKING POUR QUICK DRY CEMENT OVER ME AND PUT ME AS A STATUE IN FRONT OF QUANTICO, BECAUSE CARBONITE WILL BE WAY TOO EXPENSIVE TO USE ON SOMETHING I'LL JUST BUST OUT AGAIN AND FUCKING 10 MINUTES FLAT WHO DO YOU WHOOOOO

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 08, 2022, 04:43:01 PMIs it Tuesday already? Fuck you mother fucker I'm the best that has ever been, and you all God damn know it.

To realize I could just drive in the car right now and just go straight to her house and just plow her right away? First of all I just gained the powers of magneto so I can rip that fucking leg off his car just push him over and it'll switch on the floor and then then comes the hypnotic stare she'll have those panties on the floor and fucking two seconds flat.

I'll stop there because EMERGENCY but y'all should have been nicer before because you'll never have another chance to be nice to meet again. THERE'S GOING TO FUCKING POUR QUICK DRY CEMENT OVER ME AND PUT ME AS A STATUE IN FRONT OF QUANTICO, BECAUSE CARBONITE WILL BE WAY TOO EXPENSIVE TO USE ON SOMETHING I'LL JUST BUST OUT AGAIN AND FUCKING 10 MINUTES FLAT WHO DO YOU WHOOOOO

She's way better than you.

Lazarus

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 08, 2022, 03:22:06 PMYou should handcraft a Goofiest Fucker on Bellgab award and then award it to yourself.

you cruel bastard



Jackstar

Quote from: Lazarus on September 08, 2022, 09:34:19 PMcircus maximus, baby


The story so far: I would call myself and check but I don't want to go to jail for a year on my wedding night, and I do believe they grapefruit has a piece of the enchanted necklace and two perfectly serviceable wedding rings that we already have and I just married her and now I'm going to do a welfare check on my wife pretty fucking soon, unless Innerreach grows a pair of balls, and with all the methods those two have been doing to escape Justice,
I don't think it's too likely that he's even got a twig and a pair of cranberries left.

A real man, unlike him, and I won't be slitting my wrist in the bathtub and waking up in the morning try again, he did that too. I am so irate.

I can call for a welfare check for my wife anytime now you know. I got the address, I got the talent, they know who I am; are we ready to go that far? you want to take a  spin, Bright Boy?

Seriously: grapefruit is at groyper's house AND SHE THINKS SHE'S SOMEONE SHE'S NOT.

THIS IS ACTUAL, BELIEVE, WELL DONE. THE_MERV_BEEF.

BETTER CATS OR GO
THUNDERCATS R GO
Yeah you're right I do have like too much free time don't I? Grumble grumble grumble.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 08, 2022, 10:36:46 PMThe story so far:

It's 11:11 and Art Bell and I are laughing our asses off and wondering what we can fuck with next, but I'm a pacifist and I'm not a stone cold-hearted pirate like him so I'm not going to let him take over until he had to do it cuz that would be cruel and it would lose an opportunity to learn how this works for me so I'm just going to be gently reminding you all hey I remember mentioning a couple things before and I was ignored roundly so how are you guys feeling out now coz like a lot of people are not feeling that great,

And I myself have been trying to keep myself from vomiting for hours which of course makes me think of my ex, is she available and does she have herpes and I mean available for like helping me figure things out or did you fuck her off and put her in the hell dimension I don't know-


I need answers people and I need them now, and I WILL tear this place apart by the seams through the nose to get them


Jackstar

Quote from: Colonel Pate Manly on September 09, 2022, 12:57:36 AM-CPM


I'm going to make this real clear to you, I don't really care that you're not fucking happy because you had ample opportunity to fucking ask for input that wasn't going to fucking piss me off and you deliberately try to take and take everything I ever had and everything was going to have and he tried to fucking have me killed so I'm sorry I didn't fucking work would you think I was going to do just fucking lie down and fucking puke myself to death maybe if you get your shoes a little closer.

You got anything to fucking say for yourself besides you're a little fucking teapot short and stout cunt? And how was your Christmas huh?

Wait stop don't, I don't believe you besides there's an emergency so how about I get exonerated a trial and then you fucking let me talk to grapefruit or some shit,
Like did I stutter or something I told you there was going to be a goddamn fucking thing, and what do you know I guess there was.

I don't know who killed who what the fuck I'm not a fucking investigator I'm not a goddamn prosecutor I'm just your little fucking cowardly janitor bitch that you fucking hang up on and fucking forget about fucking 20 fucking years right?

I'm sorry am I stuttering? Well I'm sorry for you to make clear but yeah just forget about her cuz I'll never see you again if she get a new breathing well fuck you she fucking wants to talk to me so I don't know if I can figure it out, maybe, just maybe it wasn't a good idea to fucking rip me off and lie to me and then fucking ceiling into fucking oubliette coz,  I can fucking teleport so eat a dick, maybe you could have another fucking Round table where you don't fucking invite me? There you go that's a good idea don't invite me.

It was it wasn't that great that you told me to fucking get rid of people that I've known for a long time it's that you got rid of everybody and you made it impossible for you to meet another fucking person and then you fucking sealed me off the fucking god damn street barricades.

So I'm pretty sure you're concerned was that I was going to live it all and I'm pretty sure you were laughing at me and wondering how long did it take me to die and then I guess my entire fucking life nothing I ever fucking would have done would have done a hell of shit cuz you're all in my fucking space like my I only paid for one day of fuel, fuel, did you did you think I needed more than a day?

The only difference between today and the day before is that over and over and over I kept getting fucking contacts from I don't know who I didn't know how and fucking face it you fucking claim that you deleted my shit so you can take it and pretend to be me and then it didn't work out right and then I guess somebody fucking finally got through now I wasn't aware that you're holding hostages as your fucking witnesses were you?


Oh I'm not only Chird toy too much, I'm about to go to jail too much

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 09, 2022, 03:59:08 AMThe only difference between today and the day before is that over and over and over I kept getting fucking contacts from I don't know who I didn't know how and fucking face it you fucking claim that you deleted my shit so you can take it and pretend to be me and then it didn't work out right and then I guess somebody fucking finally got through now I wasn't aware that you're holding hostages as your fucking witnesses were you?

Bored now. *click*

Quote from: Jackstar on September 09, 2022, 03:59:08 AM

I'm going to make this real clear to you, I don't really care that you're not fucking happy because you had ample opportunity to fucking ask for input that wasn't going to fucking piss me off and you deliberately try to take and take everything I ever had and everything was going to have and he tried to fucking have me killed so I'm sorry I didn't fucking work would you think I was going to do just fucking lie down and fucking puke myself to death maybe if you get your shoes a little closer.

You got anything to fucking say for yourself besides you're a little fucking teapot short and stout cunt? And how was your Christmas huh?

Wait stop don't, I don't believe you besides there's an emergency so how about I get exonerated a trial and then you fucking let me talk to grapefruit or some shit,
Like did I stutter or something I told you there was going to be a goddamn fucking thing, and what do you know I guess there was.

I don't know who killed who what the fuck I'm not a fucking investigator I'm not a goddamn prosecutor I'm just your little fucking cowardly janitor bitch that you fucking hang up on and fucking forget about fucking 20 fucking years right?

I'm sorry am I stuttering? Well I'm sorry for you to make clear but yeah just forget about her cuz I'll never see you again if she get a new breathing well fuck you she fucking wants to talk to me so I don't know if I can figure it out, maybe, just maybe it wasn't a good idea to fucking rip me off and lie to me and then fucking ceiling into fucking oubliette coz,  I can fucking teleport so eat a dick, maybe you could have another fucking Round table where you don't fucking invite me? There you go that's a good idea don't invite me.

It was it wasn't that great that you told me to fucking get rid of people that I've known for a long time it's that you got rid of everybody and you made it impossible for you to meet another fucking person and then you fucking sealed me off the fucking god damn street barricades.

So I'm pretty sure you're concerned was that I was going to live it all and I'm pretty sure you were laughing at me and wondering how long did it take me to die and then I guess my entire fucking life nothing I ever fucking would have done would have done a hell of shit cuz you're all in my fucking space like my I only paid for one day of fuel, fuel, did you did you think I needed more than a day?

The only difference between today and the day before is that over and over and over I kept getting fucking contacts from I don't know who I didn't know how and fucking face it you fucking claim that you deleted my shit so you can take it and pretend to be me and then it didn't work out right and then I guess somebody fucking finally got through now I wasn't aware that you're holding hostages as your fucking witnesses were you?


Oh I'm not only Chird toy too much, I'm about to go to jail too much


Is that all?

-Colonel Pate Manly


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod