• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Inner Reach Hour

Started by Innerreach, September 05, 2022, 09:03:15 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on September 20, 2022, 08:12:43 PMIt's a haunted church on a plot of land unsuitable for much of anything besides various Spirituality type deals. It's a magical place. There are Beings here. I negotiated with them, and the whole she-bang is run for my benefit. That's why I'm here and no one else is. They don't have permissions. And everyone is scared now.

I'm not gonna lie, it sure is nice to keep the kids off my lawn. In any event, I'm looking forward to establishing apolitical diplomatic channels, as I have no wish to underutilize this place forever. I don't know who thought leaving me alone here forever was going to work out but it's not. I require aid; the ID of the 2nd person to reside here matters; and the shenanigans that have been attempted so far are not going to please the Spirits on guard, nor do they serve my benefit.

Watching everyone try to explain THE EMERGENCY sure does, though. It's a laugh riot. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to work. (Don't you judge me. I will fucking cut you.)

I don't judge. Some would say the ultimate judge is by oneself. Other say another One. Nice if you got land. Seems a bit suspect (church land or graves always, a bit, worrying for a domecile.) But be well!

ps: let kids play. They don't seem to do outside as much and no harm. More worry about dogcrap from walkers who don't pickup. I recall some game: "ghost in the graveyard?" Fun.

albrecht

Quote from: Innerreach on November 20, 2022, 10:28:51 AM

https://voca.ro/170eJP7WLZFl
It is trite to say but they always say dentistry and plumbing and you will always have a job. Arguably law also but the prior ones are more necessary, even if a complete societal breakdown. Funny how the industry works on all ends. Like the Houston housing market in certain neighborhoods when certain companies moved operations. Houses were sold before even going on market. Some relocated folks didn't buy flood insurance and then Harvey. Ouch. Happening again, I guess, I hear XOM moving the real bigwigs to Houston now also? And like driving through El Campo years area to go fishing at the coast and every house had a brand new pickup and I was like "wtf is happening" but there was a big boom in the various fields.

Innerreach

Quote from: albrecht on November 20, 2022, 02:23:46 PMIt is trite to say but they always say dentistry and plumbing and you will always have a job. Arguably law also but the prior ones are more necessary, even if a complete societal breakdown. Funny how the industry works on all ends. Like the Houston housing market in certain neighborhoods when certain companies moved operations. Houses were sold before even going on market. Some relocated folks didn't buy flood insurance and then Harvey. Ouch. Happening again, I guess, I hear XOM moving the real bigwigs to Houston now also? And like driving through El Campo years area to go fishing at the coast and every house had a brand new pickup and I was like "wtf is happening" but there was a big boom in the various fields.

The "puppet masters" pull the necessary premeditated levers to usher in our demise that ensures their empowerment.

I.R. - hopefully you find the time and environment to do more in the future. Would look forward to seeing where you go with it.

Innerreach

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 20, 2022, 07:20:04 PMI.R. - hopefully you find the time and environment to do more in the future. Would look forward to seeing where you go with it.

🖖Thank you, brother.💯