• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Ukraine CrySis - Crimea River

Started by pate, September 04, 2022, 06:48:47 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 28, 2022, 08:05:55 PMSigh: Damn man, you triggered?  ;D

Just trying to keep up with you and your false allegations, pud. It ain't easy as you have the most serious case of TDS I've ever seen. Even K_Dubb, as much as he deep throats the establishment, doesn't seem quite as obsessed as you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2022, 08:08:24 PMJust trying to keep up with you and your false allegations, pud. It ain't easy as you have the most serious case of TDS I've ever seen. Even K_Dubb, as much as he deep throats the establishment, doesn't seem quite as obsessed as you.

Tsk sonny...focus. Now...try again. Go!

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 28, 2022, 05:43:19 AMThat's because '30 progressives' aren't the elected leader, and you can only negotiate with the boss. Seriously, do you need someone to explain that to you? It would be like you deciding that you want to negotiate with Putin to make Canada a part of the new Russian empire. Is everyone supposed to say, 'oh cool, we're all Russians now, eh?' You and  MD should just move to Russia, if you're so enamoured of it.

A good portion of the American people would like to see peace negotiated. These are representatives of the people asking the "leader" to negotiate peace. What is wrong with this action?

I suppose in China the "representatives" of the people cannot bring a differing opinion and make a request. Surely we are not that far along in the authoritarians wet dream that we can't have representatives of the people requesting that the "boss" seek peace or change policy?

You appear to have the old Mcarthy disease where you see Russians and Russian sympathizers everywhere (or perhaps you are closer to "if you are with us, you are against us" Bush?) Enamored with Russia because I will not cheer lead your war?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on October 29, 2022, 12:29:00 AMA good portion of the American people would like to see peace negotiated. These are representatives of the people asking the "leader" to negotiate peace. What is wrong with this action?

I suppose in China the "representatives" of the people cannot bring a differing opinion and make a request. Surely we are not that far along in the authoritarians wet dream that we can't have representatives of the people requesting that the "boss" seek peace or change policy?

You appear to have the old Mcarthy disease where you see Russians and Russian sympathizers everywhere (or perhaps you are closer to "if you are with us, you are against us" Bush?) Enamored with Russia because I will not cheer lead your war?

Have you been able to guess from my avis the last few days that my theme this Halloween is globalist monsters?

WOTR

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 28, 2022, 09:51:12 AMI thought the boss was the people who elect their representatives. I must be thinking of communism.

Have you ever read Chris Hedges "Death of the Liberal Class?" Feel like the Liberal left has abandoned you and shifted while you remain an honest to goodness man dedicated to the ideals that many of them and the party no longer believes in? I found it to be one of the books that kind of shifted by thinking and put into words what I had been observing.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2022, 12:43:57 AMHave you been able to guess from my avis the last few days that my theme this Halloween is globalist monsters?

Mine too.  ;D

*I had noticed and was not sure the reason behind it.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2022, 12:43:57 AMHave you been able to guess from my avis the last few days that my theme this Halloween is globalist monsters?

you might like this one

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on October 29, 2022, 12:29:00 AMA good portion of the American people would like to see peace negotiated. These are representatives of the people asking the "leader" to negotiate peace. What is wrong with this action?

What is wrong with it? You have a system where you elect your representatives to represent you. You don't have a system where you make decisions by referenda on every issue. Do you want a system where the ones that shout the loudest are automatically listened to? What's a 'good portion' anyway? You all distrust elections these days, why should we trust opinion polls either? Are the other side pretending that they would force Ukraine to make peace? No, so your argument is phoney. If you don't like an administration then you vote them out the first chance you get. If you want a different system then, if enough people agree with you, you can do that too. What you seem to want is a version of mob rule, so long as the mob are on your side, which can never be guaranteed.

To be blunt, Russian propaganda is so deep now that a lot of people don't even realise they are being played. The whole moon landing hoax was a Russian psy-op designed to discredit the Americans. They are very good at playing on the fears of paranoid, rather uneducated people.  You and MD are prime examples of the way people get suckered. You don't have to be a cheerleader for the West to understand that allowing someone like Putin to run around unchecked is bad for everyone. All you are doing is putting your head in the sand. It's an acknowledged psyschological condition called 'normalcy bias' where people can't allow themselves to accept that a situation is serious so they pretend that it's all completely normal.

What exactly do you do when someone assumes that you are a pussy and won't stand up for yourself under any circumstances? Why bother even having a military if you aren't even prepared to use it as a bluff any more? Are there any circumstances when you'd stand up to Putin? Does he have to annex the whole of Eastern Europe before you'd even begin to acknowledge that there is a problem? Seriously, I'd love to know if you 'peace at any price' types have any red line at all.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2022, 10:06:38 AMYou could pick any old man who wets himself on a regular basis

Oh, I'm sure y'all are far too astute to allow that calamity to happen.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 29, 2022, 05:39:31 AMWhat is wrong with it? You have a system where you elect your representatives to represent you. You don't have a system where you make decisions by referenda on every issue. Do you want a system where the ones that shout the loudest are automatically listened to? What's a 'good portion' anyway? You all distrust elections these days, why should we trust opinion polls either? Are the other side pretending that they would force Ukraine to make peace? No, so your argument is phoney. If you don't like an administration then you vote them out the first chance you get. If you want a different system then, if enough people agree with you, you can do that too. What you seem to want is a version of mob rule, so long as the mob are on your side, which can never be guaranteed.

To be blunt, Russian propaganda is so deep now that a lot of people don't even realise they are being played. The whole moon landing hoax was a Russian psy-op designed to discredit the Americans. They are very good at playing on the fears of paranoid, rather uneducated people.

What exactly do you do when someone assumes that you are a pussy and won't stand up for yourself under any circumstances? Why bother even having a military if you aren't even prepared to use it as a bluff any more? Are there any circumstances when you'd stand up to Putin? Does he have to annex the whole of Eastern Europe before you'd even begin to acknowledge that there is a problem?

I'm just glad we have someone super smart like you to point out what's Russian propaganda and what isn't. Whew! 🙄😆

P.S. The moon landing was a hoax. ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2022, 05:51:18 AMI'm just glad we have someone super smart like you to point out what's Russian propaganda and what isn't. Whew! 🙄😆

You're welcome. Anything else you need help on (basic hygiene, where babies come from etc) don't hesitate to ask someone else.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 29, 2022, 05:55:32 AMYou're welcome. Anything else you need help on (basic hygiene, where babies come from etc) don't hesitate to ask someone else.

In Britain babies come from when brothers and sisters make love, right?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2022, 05:57:29 AMIn Britain babies come from when brothers and sisters make love, right?

Just enjoy whatever fantasy gets you through the day. You obviously don't get much enjoyment out of life otherwise.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 29, 2022, 06:01:46 AMJust enjoy whatever fantasy gets you through the day. You obviously don't get much enjoyment out of life otherwise.

It's not a fantasy. It's a nightmare and I feel sorry for you pedophiles.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 29, 2022, 05:39:31 AMWhy bother even having a military if you aren't even prepared to use it as a bluff any more? Are there any circumstances when you'd stand up to Putin? Does he have to annex the whole of Eastern Europe before you'd even begin to acknowledge that there is a problem? Seriously, I'd love to know if you 'peace at any price' types have any red line at all.

Don't buy it.  They are not "peace at any price" or pacifist in the least.  They would prefer the military be used internally to prop up their god and suppress dissent. A lot of them actually believed the generals would come in on their side, including the Great Trumpkin himself.  They are tankies, just like Poo Tin.

Now the military is woke and vaxxed and transgender so it is no use to them and they hate it but is only because they can't use it on us.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 29, 2022, 08:48:12 AMDon't buy it.  They are not "peace at any price" or pacifist in the least.  They would prefer the military be used internally to prop up their god and suppress dissent. A lot of them actually believed the generals would come in on their side, including the Great Trumpkin himself.  They are tankies, just like Poo Tin.

Now the military is woke and vaxxed and transgender so it is no use to them and they hate it but is only because they can't use it on us.

I just want you and Shreddie to personally fight this war, since you're so badass and want it so much.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2022, 05:51:18 AMI'm just glad we have someone super smart like you to point out what's Russian propaganda and what isn't. Whew! 🙄😆

P.S. The moon landing was a hoax. ;)

Also the earth is flat, because all science since the Greeks has been in the grip of the globalist cabal.  Globe-alist, get it?  Wake Up goober !!!

Russian propaganda is not specific content, it is the thing you are doing.  Everything that makes you look bad is fake while your enemies are literally Satan and eat babies.  No waiting to see when a new story comes up, just spin spin spin, throw it out there and see what sticks.  You know where this stuff comes from, it is a crowd-sourced bullshit generator think tank, fun to see it in action, who bites, how high up the media they can get their theories repeated, what they guess right.

Not unique to Russia, that is how propaganda has always worked, Russia is just balls deep in it and has been forever while Western press at least tried for a hundred years or so since the yellow-journalism era to get things right.

It doesn't ultimately matter whether it is right or not, they are exploiting the delays inherent in the official system and by the time some bureaucracy gets its story straight and puts out something reliable, most people's attention has moved on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 29, 2022, 09:52:53 AMAlso the earth is flat, because all science since the Greeks has been in the grip of the globalist cabal.  Globe-alist, get it?  Wake Up goober !!!

Russian propaganda is not specific content, it is the thing you are doing.  Everything that makes you look bad is fake while your enemies are literally Satan and eat babies.  No waiting to see when a new story comes up, just spin spin spin, throw it out there and see what sticks.  You know where this stuff comes from, it is a crowd-sourced bullshit generator think tank, fun to see it in action, who bites, how high up the media they can get their theories repeated, what they guess right.

Not unique to Russia, that is how propaganda has always worked, Russia is just balls deep in it and has been forever while Western press at least tried for a hundred years or so since the yellow-journalism era to get things right.

It doesn't ultimately matter whether it is right or not, they are exploiting the delays inherent in the official system and by the time some bureaucracy gets its story straight and puts out something reliable, most people's attention has moved on.

Well, like I said, I'm just glad we have glowies like you to make it all clear for us goobers. Got it! Western journalist don't engage in propaganda, only Russians.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2022, 09:41:41 AMI just want you and Shreddie to personally fight this war, since you're so badass and want it so much.

We are not even fighting them, just giving them money and our old stuff and that is enough.  You just hate to see Poo Tin lose because you want his butt babies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 29, 2022, 10:02:50 AMWe are not even fighting them, just giving them money and our old stuff and that is enough.  You just hate to see Poo Tin lose because you want his butt babies.

I think this is just another one of your deviant fantasies. I really do.

Most people don't want to spend their tax dollars in a proxy war with Russia. They'd rather spend it here at home, on things like food and shelter.🙄

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2022, 10:06:09 AMI think this is just another one of your deviant fantasies. I really do.

Most people don't want to spend their tax dollars in a proxy war with Russia. They'd rather spend it here at home, on things like food and shelter.🙄

No it is a good investment.  Ukrainians doing a great job blowing up all those tanks Pootie had pointed at Europe, why we had to base so many soldiers there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 29, 2022, 10:13:40 AMNo it is a good investment.  Ukrainians doing a great job blowing up all those tanks Pootie had pointed at Europe, why we had to base so many soldiers there.

Teetering on th brink of nuclear war is a "good" investment? I bet some would disagree.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2022, 10:19:14 AMTeetering on th brink of nuclear war is a "good" investment? I bet some would disagree.

Ok before it was "most" now it is "some".  "Some" online loudmouth Poo Tin fanboys don't get to choose.