• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Ukraine CrySis - Crimea River

Started by pate, September 04, 2022, 06:48:47 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2022, 03:13:57 PMYour moobs are making it look small in comparison.

I think pootie's moobs are bigger  :'(

K_Dubb

This guy does good videos and has a pickelhaube what's not to like

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 25, 2022, 12:01:48 PMThat poor horse why does it look so tiny

It could be a pony, Nautical Shore?

-p

WOTR

Quote from: AC400KICK on October 26, 2022, 10:32:24 AMI hope the Russians hit NYC first.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/6530962/putin-orders-training-russian-nuclear-forces/

I love how absolutely screwed up the MSM really is. Articles like this help me to understand the people I'm surrounded by who consume the so called news saying "chilling moment deranged Putin oversees... WWIII drills"

And two weeks ago when NATO kicked off their nuclear drills (read WWIII drills) there were no headlines of the "deranged Biden" (though demented would likely be a better descriptor at this point.)

The Ruters article below actually mentions that the Russian "Grom" exercise occurs annually like the Nato exercise. And yet the Sun reports it like it is an escalation and Putin preparing for WWIII to ramp up more fear from the gullible. I live in clown world at this point.

https://www.reuters.com/world/nato-kick-off-nuclear-drills-involving-b-52-bombers-monday-2022-10-14/

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2022, 03:44:54 PM

I love the number of empty seats. It reminds me how many people (including those who are paid to pay attention to world events and set policy) make every effort to remain willfully ignorant and avoid uncomfortable truths.

*Did you happen to see the Biden white house responding to the letter by 30 "progressives" to work towards peace? They basically said that Zelensky is the only one who can decide when or even if we ever sit down to negotiate peace . More or less, the war will continue and the west are nutless cucks who will go wherever the Ukraine leads and never set their own policy in regards to this war.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on October 27, 2022, 01:43:03 AMI love the number of empty seats. It reminds me how many people (including those who are paid to pay attention to world events and set policy) make every effort to remain willfully ignorant and avoid uncomfortable truths.

*Did you happen to see the Biden white house responding to the letter by 30 "progressives" to work towards peace? They basically said that Zelensky is the only one who can decide when or even if we ever sit down to negotiate peace . More or less, the war will continue and the west are nutless cucks who will go wherever the Ukraine leads and never set their own policy in regards to this war.
It is run by TV, and I don't mean television. Or that Putin is good. The only real question is the Chinese aside from them and how they plan to milk them, or, take them once the US, Canada, Europe, sucked dry, or worse.

Dr. MD MD

As we here at Bellgab already know from K_Dubb's example, faggots, in this topsy turvy Clownworld, are now some of the biggest warmongers.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2022, 03:34:04 PM

As we here at Bellgab already know from K_Dubb's example, faggots, in this topsy turvy Clownworld, are now some of the biggest warmongers.

Pootie must allow pride parades or get blasted sorry 🎃🎃🎃 also buggery in the streets

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on October 27, 2022, 01:43:03 AM*Did you happen to see the Biden white house responding to the letter by 30 "progressives" to work towards peace? They basically said that Zelensky is the only one who can decide when or even if we ever sit down to negotiate peace . More or less, the war will continue and the west are nutless cucks who will go wherever the Ukraine leads and never set their own policy in regards to this war.

That's because '30 progressives' aren't the elected leader, and you can only negotiate with the boss. Seriously, do you need someone to explain that to you? It would be like you deciding that you want to negotiate with Putin to make Canada a part of the new Russian empire. Is everyone supposed to say, 'oh cool, we're all Russians now, eh?' You and  MD should just move to Russia, if you're so enamoured of it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 28, 2022, 05:43:19 AMThat's because '30 progressives' aren't the elected leader, and you can only negotiate with the boss. Seriously, do you need someone to explain that to you? It would be like you deciding that you want to negotiate with Putin to make Canada a part of the new Russian empire. Is everyone supposed to say, 'oh cool, we're all Russians now, eh?' You and  MD should just move to Russia, if you're so enamoured of it.

Sorry, who do you think the boss is? ???

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2022, 09:05:46 AMSorry, who do you think the boss is? ???

The one who has been elected, you unholy dunce.

aldousburbank

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 28, 2022, 09:34:52 AMThe one who has been elected, you unholy dunce.

I thought the boss was the people who elect their representatives. I must be thinking of communism.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 28, 2022, 09:34:52 AMThe one who has been elected, you unholy dunce.

LOL! First, he was selected, not elected. Second, he's clearly non compos mentis and being handled from behind the scenes. You could pick any old man who wets himself on a regular basis and never seems to know where he is or what he's doing from an old folks home and he'd be as much of a "boss" as Biden. ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2022, 09:03:52 AMTalking about you and pud?

I've been busy providing for your welfare cheque, so not been here in a while. But the very agreeable red I'm wending my way down persuaded me to respond:

You have a seemingly very prurient fantasy of other males' sex lives. Now, as you know SV snd I don't judge, (well he might, a bit) but psychologists for decades have postulated that your specific 'knee jerk' reactions are founded in self loathing.

As I say, I don't judge, but the evidence suggests you are struggling with your own suppressed un outed sexuality.

You're among friends. Embrace your worth, express your true self.

Tell us, bitch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 28, 2022, 07:38:21 PMI've been busy providing for your welfare cheque, so not been here in a while. But the very agreeable red I'm wending my way down persuaded me to respond:

You have a seemingly very prurient fantasy of other males' sex lives. Now, as you know SV snd I don't judge, (well he might, a bit) but psychologists for decades have postulated that your specific 'knee jerk' reactions are founded in self loathing.

As I say, I don't judge, but the evidence suggests you are struggling with your own suppressed un outed sexuality.

You're among friends. Embrace your worth, express your true self.

Tell us, bitch.

I just feel sorry for Laura.  :'(

Dr. MD MD

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2022, 07:58:27 PMIt's time to come clean with her so she can stop living a lie.

You never did with your mother.. :-\