• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Ukraine CrySis - Crimea River

Started by pate, September 04, 2022, 06:48:47 PM

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2022, 02:07:12 PMThe problem with transactional relationships is that they are fundamentally bad for children, as kids grow up they see father sagging toward impotence, mother's growing contempt and chafing at her subservience, teaches them that love is nothing more than a tool.  Utterly perverse and demonic.

People think of this as the patriarchy that must be upheld but that is a total fraud, based on history and culture written by elites and for elites where transactional relationships were common.  Most of us descend from low-class peasant folk married a girl from the village, peasant women always portrayed in literature as coarse and loud and hearty, not dutifully obedient.  That is elite behavior, modesty and decorum are the chains of aristocrats.

Forcing "certain things once loathed, or at least not spoken about" back into their closet is a key tenet of Putinism, makes hypocrites of vast swathes of society with deviant tastes, ripe for subversion and manipulation.  Better to have sunlght, openness, creepy things hide in the dark.

I agree with you there. Political blackmail and underhanded corporate dealings are used so when the opportunity and bringing 'sunlight' to things is good. Not I advocate whatever perversions but there is some logic in the sunlight. I think though, there should be some limits. Like no kids, take it off tv and interwebs, teaching crap in school, etc. (Those should be exposed and get 'sunlight' and prosecuted, of course.) But for elected officials (or corporate officials) their lives should be public and let the voters or investors know, so they can make their decisions. Otherwise there is the concern for blackmail, security, and whatnot. Even if not involved in illegal stuff but just things frowned upon or suspect. And also any dual citizenships, sexual histories or bent, or family name changes should be made public. Maybe a letter branded? A star pinned? Bring Sunshine and buy the world a Coke (or Pepsi.) I kid, of course.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2022, 03:57:59 PMLOL first it was Pootie is not a communist now it is Pootie is not a warmonger, he is a man of peace!  Pay no attention to the columns of tanks behind the curtain.  Up is down, left is right, American democracy is corrupt
but Pootie looks after his people, you are full of shit

No, you are. :P

Also, by gay warmonger I meant you. ;)

And you still don't know how to not write a run-on sentence, apparently. 🙄

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 08, 2022, 04:00:08 PMI agree with you there. Political blackmail and underhanded corporate dealings are used so when the opportunity and bringing 'sunlight' to things is good. Not I advocate whatever perversions but there is some logic in the sunlight. I think though, there should be some limits. Like no kids, take it off tv and interwebs, teaching crap in school, etc. (Those should be exposed and get 'sunlight' and prosecuted, of course.) But for elected officials (or corporate officials) their lives should be public and let the voters or investors know, so they can make their decisions. Otherwise there is the concern for blackmail, security, and whatnot. Even if not involved in illegal stuff but just things frowned upon or suspect. And also any dual citizenships, sexual histories or bent, or family name changes should be made public. Maybe a letter branded? A star pinned? Bring Sunshine and buy the world a Coke (or Pepsi.) I kid, of course.

LOL you mean like rainbow flag on everything that is alphabet people?

I disagree; LGBT (with which I have some issues) is booming but it is just fallout from the collapse of traditional marriage over the past century, you guys like to focus on the ripples and eddies spiraling away from the giant implosion rather than face the fact that you can't hang on to your wives and don't really like them all that much when you do.  Kids see and are like gross.  Given the absolute disaster marriage has inflicted upon itself, people seek alternatives, and start doing so at least by high school.  For traditional marriage to survive, you guys have to figure out how to attract and keep women first or whether you even want to.

The alphabets sprung up like other sociosexual career paths, and should be treated as such; the more you adultify it, the more alluring and counterculture it becomes.  Maybe have like job fairs with booths of drag queens lip-syncing badly, gays in the gym and antique-shopping and generally being drunk and nasty to each other, furries peeing in litter boxes, lesbians grooming their dogs and squabbling over who is centering who right now, heteros getting fat and fighting over chores, tubby nonbinaries changing hair color and hoping somebody notices, large twerking black women manhandling historic instruments, etc., take all the glamor out of it, kids will just yawn.

Fruitdriller

https://youtu.be/FRT_b01mR-4

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2022, 02:11:18 PMfucking creepy, like see he may be stooped bloated and ridiculous bout he can choose a good broodmare har har get out of here with that shit

Let's make more fun of vaccine damaged children especially when they're yours.

Looks like you started; I'll give you another turn.

(Call it Your Head Start because you're gonna need one.)

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2022, 04:43:19 PMLOL you mean like rainbow flag on everything that is alphabet people?

I disagree; LGBT (with which I have some issues) is booming but it is just fallout [...] you guys have to figure out how to attract and keep women first or whether you even want to.

The alphabets sprung up like other sociosexual career paths, and should be treated as such; [...] kids will just yawn.

Are you intentionally forgetting the use of MDMA in the courtship ritual amongst Alphabet players or are you forgetting that Alphabet means "fucking Feds."

You've got some fucking cunt judge keeping me from away from talking to somebody or even answering the phone under pain of imprisonment and you're talking about figuring out a way to fucking "save" traditional marriage somebody fuck you, fucker.

You people are all a fucking joke and everybody fucking knows it. Don't fucking forget it. Doesn't matter if I ever answer the phone again — people fucking know.

And you can fucking cram it.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2022, 04:43:19 PMLOL you mean like rainbow flag on everything that is alphabet people?

I disagree; LGBT (with which I have some issues) is booming but it is just fallout from the collapse of traditional marriage over the past century, you guys like to focus on the ripples and eddies spiraling away from the giant implosion rather than face the fact that you can't hang on to your wives and don't really like them all that much when you do.  Kids see and are like gross.  Given the absolute disaster marriage has inflicted upon itself, people seek alternatives, and start doing so at least by high school.  For traditional marriage to survive, you guys have to figure out how to attract and keep women first or whether you even want to.

The alphabets sprung up like other sociosexual career paths, and should be treated as such; the more you adultify it, the more alluring and counterculture it becomes.  Maybe have like job fairs with booths of drag queens lip-syncing badly, gays in the gym and antique-shopping and generally being drunk and nasty to each other, furries peeing in litter boxes, lesbians grooming their dogs and squabbling over who is centering who right now, heteros getting fat and fighting over chores, tubby nonbinaries changing hair color and hoping somebody notices, large twerking black women manhandling historic instruments, etc., take all the glamor out of it, kids will just yawn.

One notes with interest that children are equated with kids in popular parlance. Maybe because trolls will eat both? And humans will sacrifice or eat or make some gloves? Or, in some circles, do yoga because naturally curious creatures? I don't know. There is are lot of allusions and stories, and reasons, behind goats and sheep, I guess.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 08, 2022, 06:42:07 PMOne notes with interest that children are equated with kids in popular parlance. Maybe because trolls will eat both? And humans will sacrifice or eat or make some gloves? Or, in some circles, do yoga because naturally curious creatures? I don't know. There is are lot of allusions and stories, and reasons, behind goats and sheep, I guess.

One notes with interest that, in the story, and the reason we talk about sheep and goats, the Shepherd takes absolutely no notice of the wayward proclivities of certain of the silly sheep which are notorious for that sort of thing if you have ever been around them, but rather whether they have guided the thirsty to the water of life, and fed the hungry with the bread of heaven.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2022, 07:02:06 PMOne notes with interest that, in the story, and the reason we talk about sheep and goats, the Shepherd takes absolutely no notice of the wayward proclivities of certain of the silly sheep which are notorious for that sort of thing if you have ever been around them, but rather whether they have guided the thirsty to the water of life, and fed the hungry with the bread of heaven.

The only thing you're sheparding are gay boners into your rear end. 🙄

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2022, 07:10:38 PMThe only thing you're sheparding are gay boners into your rear end. 🙄
Now Aggies are playing soon. And lest we upset them or our Scot friends let us not talk about various goings-on on the heathers or in a barn. Why near the burnside? So she pushes back, and such.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2022, 07:10:38 PMThe only thing you're sheparding are gay boners into your rear end. 🙄

That's later at ram ranch 🐏🐏🐏

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 08, 2022, 07:26:08 PMWere going green, send in the goys!

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1578549246243966978

That is so dumb and unnecessary, I am surprised he thinks the words "regime change" have any credibility after what we've been through.

But I would point out the people just taking for absolute granted for no good reason that Putin can't survive a loss in Ukraine and must be allowed to win something are warmongering as much as anyone, they are the ones backing him into a corner and puffing him up and encouraging him.

The tsars lost all the time, they just went back to their palaces maybe fired a few generals, they are used to it.  And he has a police state with controlled media, expert liars and manipulators of public opinion, hell he convinced half the trumpkins he's some kind of benevolent father figure and model authoritarian to be welcomed as a liberator, let him do his thing on the dumb cabbagefuckers for once, at least they got a few looted washing machines to show for it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2022, 07:45:23 PMThat is so dumb and unnecessary, I am surprised he thinks the words "regime change" have any credibility after what we've been through.

But I would point out the people just taking for absolute granted for no good reason that Putin can't survive a loss in Ukraine and must be allowed to win something are warmongering as much as anyone, they are the ones backing him into a corner and puffing him up and encouraging him.

The tsars lost all the time, they just went back to their palaces maybe fired a few generals, they are used to it.  And he has a police state with controlled media, expert liars and manipulators of public opinion, hell he convinced half the trumpkins he's some kind of benevolent father figure and model authoritarian to be welcomed as a liberator, let him do his thing on the dumb cabbagefuckers for once, at least they got a few looted washing machines to show for it.

So, you're saying peace is war? 🙄

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 08, 2022, 07:26:08 PMhttps://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1578549246243966978

That's not John Bolton. That's Bill Gates. Sad!!

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 08, 2022, 07:26:08 PMWere going green, send in the goys!

Don't you have any respect for yourself? I'm begging you here. Just think, you have hair.

And this is what you do. Double sad with it. sadsad!!

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2022, 07:45:23 PMcan't survive a loss in Ukraine

We are all losing in Ukraine. Yet we are all likely to survive.

And we envy The Dead.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2022, 07:45:23 PMThat is so dumb and unnecessary, I am surprised he thinks the words "regime change" have any credibility after what we've been through.

But wait, there's more; some people haven't even yet been briefed on the shape of what is still to come.

Yule Bee fined.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2022, 08:56:41 PMSo, you're saying peace is war? 🙄

You are such a little bitch. Calling for civil war one minute, and then crawling away from any real conflict like the spineless cowardy custard you are. What an utter wimp.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 09, 2022, 09:23:43 AMYou are such a little bitch. Calling for civil war one minute, and then crawling away from any real conflict like the spineless cowardy custard you are. What an utter wimp.

Hey, you're the ones who claim to be the "good guys." 🙄

I just don't want to fight anyone at random, like the Russians for no reason. I know who the real enemy is. It's you and your ilk. You're the ones who must go down for the sake of saving humanity. ;)

Juan

Drumpft fired John Bolton for being a lunatic warmonger.

And, The Home of the Good Guys was NYC's WMCA.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 09, 2022, 09:23:43 AMYou are such a little bitch. Calling for civil war one minute, and then crawling away from any real conflict like the spineless cowardy custard you are. What an utter wimp.

Leave him be, he is a victim of a deep-state psyop, a useful idiot whose knee-jerk contrarianism is driving the magaverse, quite independent of their leader, into a purity spiral of increasingly obnoxious positions that render them ugly and laughable to regular people.  One little shove from Tucky and he will start shrieking for for Pooty to nuke DC.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1578832400855232512

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2022, 10:12:46 AMLeave him be, he is a victim of a deep-state psyop, a useful idiot whose knee-jerk contrarianism is driving the magaverse, quite independent of their leader, into a purity spiral of increasingly obnoxious positions that render them ugly and laughable to regular people.  One little shove from Tucky and he will start shrieking for for Pooty to nuke DC.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1578832400855232512

Nice strawman, faggot. 🙄

Dr. MD MD

And since you seem to be so obsessively in love with him, here have another:

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2022, 10:14:59 AMNice strawman, faggot. 🙄

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2022, 10:12:46 AMa victim of a deep-state psyop, a useful idiot whose knee-jerk contrarianism is driving the magaverse, quite independent of their leader, into a purity spiral of increasingly obnoxious positions that render them ugly and laughable to regular people. 

There are no regular people.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2022, 10:14:59 AMNice strawman, faggot. 🙄

LOL I don't think Benjamin Franklin ever said the words "bad guys", transparently fake like everything else about your bullshit

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2022, 10:30:49 AMLOL I don't think Benjamin Franklin ever said the words "bad guys", transparently fake like everything else about your bullshit

Right, they changed one word so it must 100% fake. He never said anything like that, right?  :D

I get it! You're a stereotype of a modern liberal.  ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2022, 10:38:57 AMRight, they changed one word so it must 100% fake. He never said anything like that, right?  :D

I get it! You're a stereotype of a modern liberal.  ;D

I'm not doing your research for you, you goober.  Go ask Poor Richard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2022, 10:43:18 AMI'm not doing your research for you, you goober.  Go ask Poor Richard.

No one asked you to. You're trying to say he never said that because they replaced one word in that quote, which is the real bullshit here, goober.