Lake City Quiet Pills

Started by pate, September 01, 2022, 02:39:19 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pate

I was familiar with the term, but until recently unfamiliar with this:

Lake City Quiet Pills

For the many among the BellGab readership that are un-ironically illiterate:


I found it mildly amusing, somewhat disturbing, and almost believable.

-p

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on September 01, 2022, 02:39:19 PMI found it mildly amusing, somewhat disturbing, and almost believable.

That's pretty close to how I felt towards the notion that you thought I was going to mow my lawn, or make the house enticing at all considering I don't want to be here at all if nobody wants to be here I could just leave and have it sold and then go somewhere else and then not tell you where so why somebody didn't want to have you around at all why would I do anything to make them want to be around me at all?

It seems like you give a really high opinion of yourself to yourself. Would you get to do in addition to any other specialist privileges that other people don't have or is it just that one?

Quote from: pate on September 01, 2022, 02:39:19 PM-p

By the way do you have any idea how much I'm looking forward to you discovering the truth of the matter? There are a number of things that I know in the appropriate context for a guy in my life that you don't seem to think are relevant enough to assuage  the string of snooty insults you have towards me.

Why people keep calling me and not saying anything hanging up is a mystery to me in this the fact the phone continues to assist me in letting me know that people are trying to get through and they can't, and I can only assume this for my benefit, but so I'd like to know what the reason for keeping me ignorant is meant to be.

Because either you know that it makes it incredibly more easy for me to use psych the power to find out what's going on or you think that you're costing me something which just doesn't make much sense given that the only person that's put you in charge of me is me, and knowing as I do that I've never seen the shit until this year I'm thrilled to tears to know that I neatly dodged your wonderful traps.


And to think I stayed away, so as not to embarrass anybody unduly. But that didn't seem to bother anybody else.


Problems develop on planets where The Craft is held in secret. And more problems means more math, right? And that's good, right?

Because you get to isolate one particular individual from the rest of society because you think that's a good idea, right?

This Level Zero thing is awesome.


albrecht

Quote from: pate on September 01, 2022, 02:39:19 PMI was familiar with the term, but until recently unfamiliar with this:

Lake City Quiet Pills

For the many among the BellGab readership that are un-ironically illiterate:


I found it mildly amusing, somewhat disturbing, and almost believable.

-p

IDK however interesting. One will note also the Finders and some former Chem Weapon production in that general area. Also some government go-to place. Milo is a crop (sorghum) and also a beloved (former) baseball broadcaster. So lots of levels here. I think, and recall. Don't quote me on this. Some most pure natural salt also?

-Delete- I was talking Virginia area. But look up some stuff in MO also for weirdness and 'connections.' Arkansas also. Well, heck most of the Ozarks.


pate

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2022, 03:22:27 PMIDK however interesting. One will note also the Finders and some former Chem Weapon production in that general area. Also some government go-to place. Milo is a crop (sorghum) and also a beloved (former) baseball broadcaster. So lots of levels here. I think, and recall. Don't quote me on this. Some most pure natural salt also?

-Delete- I was talking Virginia area. But look up some stuff in MO also for weirdness and 'connections.' Arkansas also. Well, heck most of the Ozarks.

I think milo is also the word for "sweet" or "honey" in Mexican or something?  Nautical Shore on that, I refused formal schooling in the language due to the heavy Arabic/Moorish word loading.  Although, my slight familiarity with it from my culinary employments over the years aided me somewhat in deciphering the Afghani/Pashtun to a very small degree, I digress...

I always thought it had to do with the Latin mel (français: miel) word for "honey?"

Dunno, and yes there is milo/sorghum/millet growing around, hear:  I actually have a single volunteer back in the PFRDp container garden.  I am pretty sure it originated from bird-seed, it is just about ripe now and I believe it will be Red Sorghum and not the prized and somewhat rarer White Sorghum.

In the old Civil War daze it was boiled/simmered by the wimmin-folk in large pots to produce a molasses substitute.

I will have to look up the Milo of baseball broadcast fame.

I seem to recall a character named Milo in one of Orson Scott Card's "Ender" novels;  I think he ended poorly at the hands of some aliens natives he was trying to convert to MormonismCatholicism.



Wild, wierd, wacky stuff!

-p

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on September 01, 2022, 08:04:01 PM

-p


Is this supposed to be something offensive? It's not, also I don't like fellatio, soooo....


You want to keep asking for is my location of the grill but apparently so we took it didn't even understand that it was a yeah it's a gift and if you want to take it and never you know cook me a burger that's fine I mean obviously I don't deserve anything.

I think the best part is is that you posted that proves that grapefruit ain't that dull you know sensitive to my needs because if she doesn't care that they're simulated sex about me that no one's going to care about hers and then apparently she gets to choke on a dick and then I don't care because she's a totes less who couldn't get interested in penis unless it had MDMA frosting... Was she lied to me about, so basically that's a big trophy panel but I'm not sure why you would pick that one because I mean if you force it on me I would buy it off and then I don't know why you would need to be forceful when you could just be polite except that's right you don't know how to do that, also those mentions you made where you subpoenaed something from the trust or something that might come in useful because hopefully you're going to make a big ass to yourself and then the I don't know why you want to suck a dick anyway.

It is important... much? Having sex like a year and a half who cares once a woman starts fucking fucking around on you and taking drugs without telling you while telling you a bunch of shit and then wonders why you don't want to fucking listen to her bullshit like changes your personality.

And yet still I was happy to live with her. I can't wait until her youngest kid is 18 I'll tell him so many stories in the meantime how are you guys doing happy I'm pretty good I'm just sad for you all cuz you're not having as much fun as you could have and instead you're no fucking idea dope slave Illuminati contracts archons from the future when barbets I mean like do you guys ever have any fun or whatever?

Because I didn't have to run around being a smarty tiptoppy typing lots of bastard you know after 3 years of getting fucked off and treated like shit and it's supposed to be the babysitter, I'm at the babysitter anymore and I got special privileges that I won't share so fuck you hahaha I bet you can't get high at work, you hahaha.

Thank God none of you know who I'm really hard for. "Broken dick." Thanks yeah I wonder why I mean it seems like I should have been so interned on by people lying to me about being through each other and is how far away they were. No wonder you crying that day!

It makes me sad the whole thing makes me giggle more than it makes me sad that I missed out on something cuz I didn't miss out on shit fucking I had to find and then I that kingpinder and then you know took her knife away and hurt her screaming and saved her life and still got fucked up so why is it that you think that the dick second thing matters?

Is it because you I am printed the idea on people by sending a message to a sex addict and exquisite detail about various things about dick sucking and then it's been hard to get out of the brain ever since because I'll swear to God I never liked Felicia even before I had it and then now that I had it twice I never need to have it again I'll have something else, from a girl, so what the fuck is going on?

These obviously must be what your little music thing has been talking about... And now I know why you know no party for me, cuz why would you want to talk about sucking dick with me oh that's right you're the controller that you can get MDMA for free that's why you wouldn't share with me so you know you were all down on that but she was all laughing it up it's amazing how it fucking works.

And when I publish a book secrets of smuggling drugs volume four what the fuck I'll be sure to send you a copy God. You know how freeing it is to be able to talk about whatever I want? and I'll be afraid you might lose your job or something but whatever but I know you had a traumatic upbringing because you know you had too much cuz I guess you were just that important.

Did you read Matt Smith? All right that's about it you know it's been awhile so we should catch up.

albrecht

Quote from: pate on September 01, 2022, 08:22:46 PMI think milo is also the word for "sweet" or "honey" in Mexican or something?  Nautical Shore on that, I refused formal schooling in the language due to the heavy Arabic/Moorish word loading.  Although, my slight familiarity with it from my culinary employments over the years aided me somewhat in deciphering the Afghani/Pashtun to a very small degree, I digress...

I always thought it had to do with the Latin mel (français: miel) word for "honey?"

Dunno, and yes there is milo/sorghum/millet growing around, hear:  I actually have a single volunteer back in the PFRDp container garden.  I am pretty sure it originated from bird-seed, it is just about ripe now and I believe it will be Red Sorghum and not the prized and somewhat rarer White Sorghum.

In the old Civil War daze it was boiled/simmered by the wimmin-folk in large pots to produce a molasses substitute.

I will have to look up the Milo of baseball broadcast fame.

I seem to recall a character named Milo in one of Orson Scott Card's "Ender" novels;  I think he ended poorly at the hands of some aliens natives he was trying to convert to MormonismCatholicism.



Wild, wierd, wacky stuff!

-p
Quote from: pate on September 01, 2022, 08:22:46 PMI think milo is also the word for "sweet" or "honey" in Mexican or something?  Nautical Shore on that, I refused formal schooling in the language due to the heavy Arabic/Moorish word loading.  Although, my slight familiarity with it from my culinary employments over the years aided me somewhat in deciphering the Afghani/Pashtun to a very small degree, I digress...

I always thought it had to do with the Latin mel (français: miel) word for "honey?"

Dunno, and yes there is milo/sorghum/millet growing around, hear:  I actually have a single volunteer back in the PFRDp container garden.  I am pretty sure it originated from bird-seed, it is just about ripe now and I believe it will be Red Sorghum and not the prized and somewhat rarer White Sorghum.

In the old Civil War daze it was boiled/simmered by the wimmin-folk in large pots to produce a molasses substitute.

I will have to look up the Milo of baseball broadcast fame.

I seem to recall a character named Milo in one of Orson Scott Card's "Ender" novels;  I think he ended poorly at the hands of some aliens natives he was trying to convert to MormonismCatholicism.



Wild, wierd, wacky stuff!

-p

Actually sorghum is sweet. I'm a big fan and like sour cream with for a pan cake. To cut, the sweet. If I must have them. Milo was a great baseball talker. "Holy Toleto" was likely some Masonic reference.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2022, 08:49:21 PMActually sorghum is sweet. I'm a big fan and like sour cream with for a pan cake. To cut, the sweet. If I must have them. Milo was a great baseball talker. "Holy Toleto" was likely some Masonic reference.

Hah, alby:  your double quote of my post (which was long enough anyway) makes it JaxTardis-esque in dimension.



Back to the LCQP thing, I found the angle of Passports -> Fake NATO (&non) Country Passports -> FARK-Juice Passports to be a little too obviously obtuse.

A tasty meme, perhaps the LCQP crew had something to do with the "disappearance" of that one-time Proud Boy guy?

If theythe hobo elite are real, I imagine they'd do anything you want for the correct amount of bills with large numbers of trailing zeros, amirite?

Heh.

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on September 02, 2022, 10:15:48 AMHah, alby:  your double quote of my post (which was long enough anyway) makes it JaxTardis-esque in dimension.



Back to the LCQP thing, I found the angle of Passports -> Fake NATO (&non) Country Passports -> FARK-Juice Passports to be a little too obviously obtuse.

A tasty meme, perhaps the LCQP crew had something to do with the "disappearance" of that one-time Proud Boy guy?

If theythe hobo elite are real, I imagine they'd do anything you want for the correct amount of bills with large numbers of trailing zeros, amirite?

Heh.

-p
Hazy recollections but I remember "International Drivers License" deal that were accepted to get another one. But then some scandal. Some outfit out of Tennessee? There are places (less than used to be) that sell you Passports legit but travel can still be blocked in use. Small countries/islands etc who need funds. Though some with strong connections so still valid. (Usually.) I still want a Black One but I've heard rumors that those aren't as good as once were as the USA is increasingly being gutted. I don't know what happened to the Nansen Passports but I think still, somewhat of a deal, mainly so Danish and Greek shipping magnates can get Filipinos as cheap crews who can't really deal with the ship but need some bodies 'in case.' I think they now have an almost full AI who can steer ships (but fight back on the port side and still local 'rules' need a person to pilot into most harbors.)

pate

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2022, 03:41:23 PMHazy recollections but I remember "International Drivers License" deal that were accepted to get another one. But then some scandal. Some outfit out of Tennessee? There are places (less than used to be) that sell you Passports legit but travel can still be blocked in use. Small countries/islands etc who need funds. Though some with strong connections so still valid. (Usually.) I still want a Black One but I've heard rumors that those aren't as good as once were as the USA is increasingly being gutted. I don't know what happened to the Nansen Passports but I think still, somewhat of a deal, mainly so Danish and Greek shipping magnates can get Filipinos as cheap crews who can't really deal with the ship but need some bodies 'in case.' I think they now have an almost full AI who can steer ships (but fight back on the port side and still local 'rules' need a person to pilot into most harbors.)

Indeed, I imagine the market for False Passports is large (relatively), and the quality of such varies.  The best, of course, would be actual unaltered government issued ones.  All of which would be illegal to possess, difficult to obtain, and expensive whatever the quality.

Probably these would be "single-use" deals for ingress/egress at the border.  Depending on border controls of the country you are "visiting" you might use one to get in and another to get out (not a good idea if they keep a networked database of that information, which I imagine is wide spread...).

Given multiple fake passports for a "mission" I imagine you could do all sorts of funky bait & switch stuff muddying the waters:  Enter a country on one of them officially, then sneak out;  arrive via port or something in another?  Probably would be a logistical nightmare setting that one up!  And expensive as hell acquiring the number of fakes necessary for one "job!"

Hah, would make a great story...  Probably already several done in your Ludlum/Clancy/Fleming stories.

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on September 03, 2022, 12:38:33 PMIndeed, I imagine the market for False Passports is large (relatively), and the quality of such varies.  The best, of course, would be actual unaltered government issued ones.  All of which would be illegal to possess, difficult to obtain, and expensive whatever the quality.

Probably these would be "single-use" deals for ingress/egress at the border.  Depending on border controls of the country you are "visiting" you might use one to get in and another to get out (not a good idea if they keep a networked database of that information, which I imagine is wide spread...).

Given multiple fake passports for a "mission" I imagine you could do all sorts of funky bait & switch stuff muddying the waters:  Enter a country on one of them officially, then sneak out;  arrive via port or something in another?  Probably would be a logistical nightmare setting that one up!  And expensive as hell acquiring the number of fakes necessary for one "job!"

Hah, would make a great story...  Probably already several done in your Ludlum/Clancy/Fleming stories.

-p

I knew someone who was detained for using the multiple passport switch. In his case it was a matter of tax residency (there are a certain number of days being present in the USA to gain some tax relief if you are working in another country, I think.) But he explained it was simply a mistake. Even back then they tracked. Now I imagine it would be very difficult to do the passport swap, at least in Western countries or China. Many other countries allow dual (or more) citizenship so it can get confusing, especially if you also ad a birth into the mix. That raises flag also 'why are you traveling with a kid with another country's passport?' I seem to recall some places even made you take a letter from your spouse so that you weren't kidnapping over a domestic dispute/divorce.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on September 03, 2022, 12:49:59 PMI knew someone who was detained for using the multiple passport switch. In his case it was a matter of tax residency (there are a certain number of days being present in the USA to gain some tax relief if you are working in another country, I think.) But he explained it was simply a mistake. Even back then they tracked. Now I imagine it would be very difficult to do the passport swap, at least in Western countries or China. Many other countries allow dual (or more) citizenship so it can get confusing, especially if you also ad a birth into the mix. That raises flag also 'why are you traveling with a kid with another country's passport?' I seem to recall some places even made you take a letter from your spouse so that you weren't kidnapping over a domestic dispute/divorce.

That might be a good dodge to use when traveling to the stops on the itenerary to/from the "job" destination, Nautical Shore?  Would mean more fake passports though...  Probably want to hide them well:  EM bag for the magnetic stips (if present) in your "collection."

HAH:  "I am sorry, sir!  I am an AVID passport collector, guilty pleasure;  I am sure you understand.  One must have their hobbies, what is your hobby?  I must have grabbed the wrong one from my drawer back home..."

LOL.

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on September 03, 2022, 02:03:22 PMThat might be a good dodge to use when traveling to the stops on the itenerary to/from the "job" destination, Nautical Shore?  Would mean more fake passports though...  Probably want to hide them well:  EM bag for the magnetic stips (if present) in your "collection."

HAH:  "I am sorry, sir!  I am an AVID passport collector, guilty pleasure;  I am sure you understand.  One must have their hobbies, what is your hobby?  I must have grabbed the wrong one from my drawer back home..."

LOL.

-p

I once told a Malaysian guy. When asked you are here for a vacation. The poor, little guy who, for whatever reason had knowledge for a machine and worked cheap, said to 'authorities' that he was coming for work. UK don't play that (back then.) And held him and then sent the guy back and these are long flights! Technically there are odd provisos here, there, and elsewhere for limited work and even things like sports activities (I recall strippers used some of those,) and the awful stuff favored by Muzzies to bring 'staff' with them. But it takes paperwork. Not hard but, at the time, it was an immediate issue.

Ireland used to issue passports based on your bloodline (pre EU) and some folks would get. Schengen areas also were nice ones. Now with the Brexit and all the crazyness I imagine passport issues still a big deal. N.Ireland, for an example. Some places still allow 'investors' but that deal is being cracked down upon.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod