• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Other Radio shows that you like?

Started by Borr, June 02, 2009, 08:33:09 PM

Borr

I love radio and spoken word audio. It's probably my favorite medium. Besides Coast to Coast AM, I listen to a ton of NPR (consider it a yin/yang approach to information I put into my brain). My favorite NPR series is RadioLab. It's a wonderfully produced (they love to play with sound) weekly show that explores odd subjects, such as the nature of Choice, Laughter, Zoos, Stress, Time, and other things that I had never bothered to consider. Wonderfully entertaining and educationally. I suggest you try it out.

What other radio shows do you like and recommend?

MV/Liberace!

i really love to listen to bruce williams.  always have.  i don't understand why his show isn't more popular than it is.  i KNOW he's as old as dirt and so is his show, but he knows something about almost everything.  i also love the way he gets frustrated with the stupidity of his callers so quickly.  it's great.

speaking of which, it reminds me, i used to do impressions of bruce williams on the radio.  i also did limbaugh and savage, but my favorite to do was bruce williams.

you can listen to it if you want by clicking here:

http://www.ufoship.com/pub/savage_williams_limbaugh.mp3

Oh man, that awkward laughing you were doing with the caller as Bruce made me choke on my Minute Maid. Awesome.

Frys Girl

NPR is great. I also love This American Life. My NUMBER ONE is Big O and Dukes. You must check out their podcast on itunes. They are broadcast out of DC WJFK.