• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

How to REALLY scare Noory

Started by EvB, June 02, 2009, 06:51:31 PM

EvB

http://www.ohio-share.coxnewsweb.com/multimedia/dynamic/00508/sns053009a1clownfun_508259c.jpg

BTW - this is an actual funeral - for a person who had been a professional clown.

Loui Zoot

Quote from: EvB on June 02, 2009, 06:51:31 PM
BTW - this is an actual funeral - for a person who had been a professional clown.

When did Noory die?

Borr

Actually, if you really want to scare (or just super disappoint) GN, just say that a) you don't believe in a higher power (like Brian Greene did) or that you don't believe in alien visitations (like John Micheal Greer). You can actually hear him become physically crestfallen over the radio.

Centurion73

Quote from: Loui Zoot on June 02, 2009, 06:52:56 PM
When did Noory die?

Not sure but c2c died the night he took over.

George is not dead, he just smells that way naturally  ;D.

Loui Zoot

Quote from: Centurion73 on June 02, 2009, 08:30:03 PM
Not sure but c2c died the night he took over.

George is not dead, he just smells that way naturally  ;D.

Fact: Noory is a professional clown, he has a portal to prove it.

Quote from: Borr on June 02, 2009, 08:14:11 PM
Actually, if you really want to scare (or just super disappoint) GN, just say that a) you don't believe in a higher power (like Brian Greene did) or that you don't believe in alien visitations (like John Micheal Greer). You can actually hear him become physically crestfallen over the radio.

I noticed that. It's like someone showed up to his party uninvited and totally screwed up his good time.

Protip: Killin' George's buzz can get your call dumped.

miamiron

Quote from: Loui Zoot on June 02, 2009, 06:52:56 PM
When did Noory die?

The second a microphone was thrusted in his face and he began to speak

Oh come on guys, it's all an act. If Noory was really afraid of clowns he wouldn't have Linda Moultin Howe on the show so often.

Frys Girl

With a face like LMH, who needs the joker?

Noory + LMH + RCH = a full circus, easily.

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 06, 2009, 07:10:48 PM
Oh come on guys, it's all an act. If Noory was really afraid of clowns he wouldn't have Linda Moultin Howe on the show so often.

It's Gold Jerry!!!  Comedy Gold!!!!

Borr

Mention psychic vampires. George has been on a big psychic vampire trip for the last two weeks for some reason.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Borr on June 12, 2009, 06:58:22 PM
Mention psychic vampires. George has been on a big psychic vampire trip for the last two weeks for some reason.
He wants to do some necking with that Michelle Belanger chick.

bigdaddyknapp

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 12, 2009, 09:57:21 PM
He wants to do some necking with that Michelle Belanger chick.

She looks like his type...

Frys Girl

Quote from: bigdaddyknapp on June 13, 2009, 05:19:48 AM
http://www.michellebelanger.com/images/promopics/2007_promo_arch05.jpg
Oooo Georgy... rub that moustache alllllll over ma bawdy
I have to say, this site is disappointing. It's so dull and vampire generic.

bigdaddyknapp

Yeah, I wish there was more stuff to laugh at on there, but between the gallery and classes sections I've had a pretty good time....
Psychic Self-Defense
It takes a thief to catch a thief. At least, that is the principle behind this crash-course in psychic self-defense. Best-selling author Michelle Belanger is an expert on psychic vampires, because she is one herself. In this innovative class, she brings her expertise on energy exchange to the table, explaining why some people feed on the energy of others, how this can sometimes be consensual, and learn how to defend yourself if you become the victim of a psychic predator.
Run time: 75 minutes

God damn I'd love to smoke a big fatty and go sit in on this shit. There is no way I'd be able to keep a straight face for the whole 45 minutes though.

bigdaddyknapp

Oh, pardon me, 75 minutes... dear jesus...

Frys Girl

Quote from: bigdaddyknapp on June 13, 2009, 05:36:52 AM
Oh, pardon me, 75 minutes... dear jesus...
So that's an hour 15 minutes? How can you go on and on about so much bullshit for so long? She and George are good for each other, judging by Worker in the Light.

Corona Kitty

These people above my post are all dead.