WHO declares monkeypox outbreak to be public health emergency

Started by Asuka Langley, July 23, 2022, 11:57:00 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 27, 2022, 02:29:17 PM

They have expanded eligibility to include whores of any gender, gays in the pokey, gay couch-surfers for some reason that escapes me other than some vague notion that they have to earn their room and board with their bungholes which honestly wouldn't surprise me, and any gays except YT.

https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/communicable-diseases/disease-control/monkeypox/vaccine.aspx





Why the racial angles? Most of the above should be considered a public health emergency, even in normal times. But, then, they assert some racial stuff?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2022, 02:33:21 PMWhy the racial angles? Most of the above should be considered a public health emergency, even in normal times. But, then, they assert some racial stuff?

Well they are monitoring who is getting the vaccine and it is like 99% us palefaces you know, for reasons I don't want to say

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 27, 2022, 02:42:01 PMWell they are monitoring who is getting the vaccine and it is like 99% us palefaces you know, for reasons I don't want to say
The natives, not dot, should get a better shake on things. Some crazy gal on Rense other night had DEEP conspiracies about the natives, Trump, Joose, and such. Amazing. And detailed about casinos and money-laundering and such. I recall, somewhere, arms dealings out of Indian land in Cali. Lots of tax dodging and customs dodging.

albrecht

Not sure if he got the Monkeypox, some other VD, some bad food, or whatever the latest the Chinese have released but Beta entered the hospital and is delaying events for the time being. Will likely be fine and they pumping him up on an IV.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/beto-o-rourke-hospitalized-with-illness-postpones-campaign-events/ar-AA11eJQ5







pate

I would like to rename this disease CornHoleEbola-22, as the word "monkey" is obviously racist and inaccurate in regard to the primary victims.

DrNeedleDick2mk2.jpg

Ha!

I go straight to Hell without passing Go!

-p

K_Dubb

From the local commie rag

QuoteMonkeypox cases are down in Washington: And the drop is directly linked to a decrease in King County cases, which fell 66 percent in the week of August 28 since their July peak, reports the Seattle Times. Dr. Jeff Duchin, King County health officer, said the decline is due to several factors including increased vaccination in high-risk communities and behavioral changes. That being said, the case levels and vaccinations are still in a nebulous space, so if you think you qualify for a vaccine, go get one!

Sorry guys no mass culling of the flaming horde, better luck next time  ;D

https://www.thestranger.com/slog-pm/2022/09/14/78474666/slog-pm-rail-strike-draws-closer-monkeypox-cases-down-statewide-if-you-buy-a-new-patagonia-fleece-the-profit-is-going-towards-fighting-cli

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 15, 2022, 12:38:43 PM...
Sorry guys no mass culling of the flaming horde, better luck next time  ;D
...

Dubya,

Is this because you people instituted a SeekRut Corn Teen ManDate association protocol on your own initiative?



Perchance was it a Double SeekRut Probeation Minstrel Period?

In addition to masks:  Were there other kinds of "protective" gear/uniform/costumes used to quell the spread of this dread CornHoleEbola-22 plague/affliction?

One last question:



Was the above image a common sight at "the community" recreational areas during the height of the pandemic (assuming that the peak of this particular KlownShow has passed, of course)?

I suppose we need to wait for the numbers/studies to come out in a few months to find out the efficacy of the CornHoleEbola-22 Cacsination, even with it's diluted "placebo-like" formulation I heard theythe hobo elite decided upon.



-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on September 16, 2022, 03:58:49 AMDubya,

Is this because you people instituted a SeekRut Corn Teen ManDate association protocol on your own initiative?



Perchance was it a Double SeekRut Probeation Minstrel Period?

In addition to masks:  Were there other kinds of "protective" gear/uniform/costumes used to quell the spread of this dread CornHoleEbola-22 plague/affliction?

One last question:



Was the above image a common sight at "the community" recreational areas during the height of the pandemic (assuming that the peak of this particular KlownShow has passed, of course)?

I suppose we need to wait for the numbers/studies to come out in a few months to find out the efficacy of the CornHoleEbola-22 Cacsination, even with it's diluted "placebo-like" formulation I heard theythe hobo elite decided upon.



-p

Dear sir, it quite the opposite, I assure you:  vast swathes of clear, unblemished skin are very much au courant, which makes sense if you think about it for a minute.  People in suits, from furries to the latest spiderman-costume fetish, are always suspected of hiding something, like the bald man who wears a hat indoors.

The monkepox seems to be a self-limiting virus in that you have to work pretty hard to get it, i. e. you must have lots and lots of six with lots of different people, which means you have to be both hot for the opportunity and a slut for the will, and there aren't that many of them.  Sure, there are many sluts who wish they were hot, but depressingly few of the truly hot who are sluts.

In this enlightening graph you can see the racial distribution of hot sluts, my poor hot papis are unsurprisingly suffering an undue share of the pox ay yi yi 😧


albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 16, 2022, 10:42:14 AMDear sir, it quite the opposite, I assure you:  vast swathes of clear, unblemished skin are very much au courant, which makes sense if you think about it for a minute.  People in suits, from furries to the latest spiderman-costume fetish, are always suspected of hiding something, like the bald man who wears a hat indoors.

The monkepox seems to be a self-limiting virus in that you have to work pretty hard to get it, i. e. you must have lots and lots of six with lots of different people, which means you have to be both hot for the opportunity and a slut for the will, and there aren't that many of them.  Sure, there are many sluts who wish they were hot, but depressingly few of the truly hot who are sluts.

In this enlightening graph you can see the racial distribution of hot sluts, my poor hot papis are unsurprisingly suffering an undue share of the pox ay yi yi 😧



Aside from the Pride Pox I am, frankly, shocked that this kind of stat exists and published! Would that same agency, and paper, do the same for crime? Or how-shall-we-say ownership of various institutions like media or banks? Also, one notes, "white" in many crime statistics is skewed because, rightly, "Hispanic" is not a race. So we have the origin of the 'self identifying,' maybe with the Census "non-Hispanic White." In this country. I'm not talking about some certain Tribes who have a long history of survival, to their credit, of assuming different garbs, dialects, or customs.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 16, 2022, 12:19:29 PMAside from the Pride Pox I am, frankly, shocked that this kind of stat exists and published! Would that same agency, and paper, do the same for crime? Or how-shall-we-say ownership of various institutions like media or banks? Also, one notes, "white" in many crime statistics is skewed because, rightly, "Hispanic" is not a race. So we have the origin of the 'self identifying,' maybe with the Census "non-Hispanic White." In this country. I'm not talking about some certain Tribes who have a long history of survival, to their credit, of assuming different garbs, dialects, or customs.

No because in an enlightened state like this one, unlike crime, there is no stigma associated with Pride Pox despite your best efforts at shaming that poor chub in the rainbow tank, it is just gay people happily fornicating indiscriminately, as we are wont to do 🥳

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 16, 2022, 12:28:16 PMNo because in an enlightened state like this one, unlike crime, there is no stigma associated with Pride Pox despite your best efforts at shaming that poor chub in the rainbow tank, it is just gay people happily fornicating indiscriminately, as we are wont to do 🥳

Ha! Progress of society, maybe species, most think it moves slowly but I think it moves more quickly than we think, I guess similar to technology progress. I use progress in a neutral judgement terms in these cases. There is, of course, a reason for the propaganda.

If you never heard Hendrie he had a hilarious bit years ago about a "gay strike" in which if Nadar, or Al Gore, wasn't elected all gays would go on a gay strike. "That means all your firefighters. Most of your EMTs. You want wood? Well your lumber mills are shut down!" Callers were apoplectic. It was hilarious. One lady caller calls in from Texas and he says "no more ranching. Your husband probably is into a bunkhouse swap." She went nuts. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 16, 2022, 12:35:36 PMHa! Progress of society, maybe species, most think it moves slowly but I think it moves more quickly than we think, I guess similar to technology progress. I use progress in a neutral judgement terms in these cases. There is, of course, a reason for the propaganda.

If you never heard Hendrie he had a hilarious bit years ago about a "gay strike" in which if Nadar, or Al Gore, wasn't elected all gays would go on a gay strike. "That means all your firefighters. Most of your EMTs. You want wood? Well your lumber mills are shut down!" Callers were apoplectic. It was hilarious. One lady caller calls in from Texas and he says "no more ranching. Your husband probably is into a bunkhouse swap." She went nuts. 

I am just glad to know there are some regions of the country where a rainbow tank top can still trigger folks, here it is just a big yawn  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 16, 2022, 01:05:45 PMI am just glad to know there are some regions of the country where a rainbow tank top can still trigger folks, here it is just a big yawn  ;D

Austin. We have a street painted rainbow. So no trigger. But when in line with a possible (you assuaged my concerns) Pride Pox just made me aware. Situational awareness is key everywhere these days. And due to various laws, or lack of them, you got homeless everywhere and they are allowed to open-carry. Saw some dude with a Rambo-style knife milling about with his stolen cart. Go fishing and you find a friggin homeless 'camp.'

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 16, 2022, 01:05:45 PMa rainbow tank top can still trigger folks, here it is just a big yawn  ;D

Oh, did that Shielding upgrade that I was demanded to implement, have unintended consequences? Hrnmrn.


Good golly. I better turn it "back on." Or maybe not. I'll have to think about it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 17, 2022, 07:46:30 PMOh, did that Shielding upgrade that I was demanded to implement, have unintended consequences? Hrnmrn.


Good golly. I better turn it "back on." Or maybe not. I'll have to think about it.

Get a room, you two. 🙄

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod