• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGab is online. What in the hell is going on?

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 20, 2022, 07:14:36 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 29, 2022, 09:43:59 AMWhere are his posts on this board? He definitely posted because people quoted him after the edit period ended.

In my theory probably MV just deleted them all when the pattern became clear.  The pattern was Rubini posts fake dox nuisance, "Tootsie" reports.

He needed a high-maintenance Tootsie user because we are all so seen-it-all jaded he couldn't count on any of us to report anything lol.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 24, 2022, 05:46:56 PMWhere's Lee been lately? ???

I know right? He said he was just going out for some smokes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 01, 2022, 10:07:32 AMI know right? He said he was just going out for some smokes.

But he'll be back soon, right? Right?!  :'(

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 01, 2022, 10:07:32 AMI know right? He said he was just going out for some smokes.

We're nearing the end of MV's long slow transformation into Art. The cycle is almost complete.

Jackstar

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on October 01, 2022, 11:05:07 AMMV's long slow transformation into Art. The cycle is almost complete.

What does he start banging Phillipinas? I'm looking to pickup an an advent calendar with meth behind the doors instead chocolate.

It won't be for math class. It won't be for chocolate class, either.

It's for Sykent Schill. *bang*

#ThingyAlibis
#JustLichKills

(You got about 3 days to get out of the city, maybe breakfast? and then we can leave.

#WithourEwe

I never liked Halloween. Too much candy, too much sugar, too many winey bitches running around on meth like they invented it or something. Fuck your Matrix and fuck mine too.)

pkx.s.: I love the sound of control codes being entered into punch cards in the morning.

ppkx.s.: Beta test is over. I was going to lay around all day getting drunk and contemplating the toteslack of interest in ever having to touch myself ever again.

pppkx.s.: yes, I'm aware that I just did that all night. That's what I'm going to do it all over again today, and I hope you took a picture, because it lasted long enough for me to never forget.

ppppkx.s.: here's a Christmas gift idea, dildos that come in the shape of a regular dildo, but are sold in boxes shaped like the WTC. And they're named Tower t(X), of course, and you can buy like Tower (t-four) Tower (t-five) Tower (t-six) Tower (t-eight) Tower (t-9.9.9.)

And then people would be like, "how come you don't sell Tower 7? What happened to Tower 7?" And at that point, the sky is your limit. "Well, I should probably buy the nine inch model and turn it upside down and shove it up your ass and let you figure it out from there? But instead, here's an idea: I'll just sell you three (3) Tower (t-threes) and we'll call it a day, right after you get the fuck out and the internet heat death of your universe swiftly commences."

Viral marketing hook: "you found an 11? film it! I'll be right there!!" *click*

Make sure you get on this project right away, because I just told Putin how I'm going to burn John and Willard (guess which one feels terrible and guess which one is the clueless idiot—go on, guess, as many times you want, because we're not waiting for you) in my latest prophetic dream, and D's latest shitbag wife is the first one going down in the soup.

They had no kase until you gave them Juan, C. 0-k? You know, we didn't call you people "fuck-0s"  for no reason.

T_K/T_Q over and burn out 55 watch out for the colon fade away

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on October 01, 2022, 12:26:06 PMI'm looking to pickup an an advent calendar with meth behind the doors instead chocolate.

🎶 And a cartridge in a Glock 23 🎶

Jackstar

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 01, 2022, 12:55:21 PM🎶 And a cartridge in a Glock 23 🎶

Joke's on you: she knows how to self-rez now. Surrender and prepare to be boarded.

Water.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 15, 2022, 12:02:57 PMWhere is the old bat anyway?

I was thinking the same thing recently. Well, minus the old bat part anyway.

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 15, 2022, 12:02:57 PMWhere is the old bat anyway?

Rumour has it that she bought some internet site dedicated to Art Bell and the stepped out for cigarettes.

*But I may wrong.

[/quote]

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on October 16, 2022, 12:13:15 AMRumour has it that she bought some internet site dedicated to Art Bell and the stepped out for cigarettes.

*But I may wrong.

She seems to have been absorbed into/glommed onto the Rubini/Whitecrow/theOne/tootsie cult.

#brigacy#sad

I'll burn a coffee scented candle for her.

Lazarus

Quote from: WOTR on October 16, 2022, 12:13:15 AMRumour has it that she bought some internet site dedicated to Art Bell and then stepped out for cigarettes.

*But I may wrong.

How close do these fonts look to you? Just wondering.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 31, 2022, 03:27:15 PMKonnichiwa malachi.martini-chan you have come back sugoi!

totemo ureshii desu asuka-chan

WOTR

*My apologies. Of course, it should have been "father Martini."

Glad you're here WOTR! You always make a new season of Bellgab watchable.

VC

Congrats MV and his IRL longtime friend for bringing back this haunted house of AB for another round of blasts from the past.

Just encountered it after searching on AB and HW.

Nice to see the gang still hangs. Lol

Hog

Quote from: Silphion on September 05, 2022, 02:06:02 AMSomeone who goes back to 2011 according to MV.

Well ...

What happened to the BellGab posts for (Redacted) pre 2019?

They're all under Heather Wade of the memberlist.

peace
hog

Silphion

Quote from: Hog on November 08, 2022, 07:30:20 PMThey're all under Heather Wade of the memberlist.

peace
hog

Granted; only the admin can make that change, amirite?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Silphion on November 08, 2022, 08:43:36 PMGranted; only the admin can make that change, amirite?
Pretty sure evil EmVee made that change back in 2019

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 08, 2022, 10:46:59 PMPretty sure evil EmVee made that change back in 2019

I think that's the play that fully committed me to the deification of MV. This was a titan who walked the earth, clearly. A figure beyond good and evil, whose cruelty and ardor was impersonal and purely idealistic.

Hog

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 08, 2022, 10:46:59 PMPretty sure evil EmVee made that change back in 2019
Yes they did.

Nice to hear from you Gravity.

peace
Hog

Hog

Just a feel good video from the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation(CBC).
2 days post C-section delivery, mother/reintroduction video.

When the little one raises its hand Mahali,the Mom, was right there. There's more "humanity" being displayed by "Mahali" towards her "infant" than is displayed by some humans. Not surprising since we share 99% of our DNA with the chimpanzee species.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2116171331943

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on November 19, 2022, 03:47:14 PMJust a feel good video from the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation(CBC).
2 days post C-section delivery, mother/reintroduction video.

When the little one raises its hand Mahali,the Mom, was right there. There's more "humanity" being displayed by "Mahali" towards her "infant" than is displayed by some humans. Not surprising since we share 99% of our DNA with the chimpanzee species.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2116171331943

peace
Hog

So much diversity there. I bet you'll never find the CBC posting a video of a white mom having a white baby. That would be racist.