• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGab is online. What in the hell is going on?

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 20, 2022, 07:14:36 AM

Laser

Something strange has happened. Yesterday just disappeared. Mandela effect? Or did a Grinch completely steal Dec. 16? I had a present for the old wandering troll who was nasty enough to stop by and give us hell.

It appears he was stuffed in a sack and taken away.

Lazarus

Quote from: Laser on December 17, 2022, 08:05:50 PMSomething strange has happened. Yesterday just disappeared. Mandela effect? Or did a Grinch completely steal Dec. 16? I had a present for the old wandering troll who was nasty enough to stop by and give us hell.

It appears he was stuffed in a sack and taken away.

Not completely, only a conversation between Dr. MD MD and a certain old friend fiend.

It set The Magical Jew off on a tangent if nothing else.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lazarus on December 17, 2022, 08:30:50 PMNot completely, only a conversation between Dr. MD MD and a certain old friend fiend.

It set The Magical Jew off on a tangent if nothing else.

Sorry, fellas. I woke up covered in an odorless translucent goo and my memories of posting in that thread are sketchy...but for some reason I'm now craving yak milk...and I've never even had it before. :-\

Silphion

Who is the perpetually hidden user? Just wondering.

Laser

Quote from: WOTR on January 20, 2023, 02:08:37 AMI wish I could post here more often, but I'm hardly around. Its just not worth the hassle and time. I don't like typing on my phone, and I have spent hours trying to post on the computer over the last months between restarting it, and typing out posts five or six times just to be constantly meet with a screen saying 502 bad gateway nginx. I love you all, but it's just not worth the hours of time and frustration and still not being able to actually make a fucking post.

I'll continue trying when I think of it, but that is the reason for my extremely limited presence.

This seems persistently and rudely a recurrence for many a past, present and future traveller in the BellGab shallows. Will MV, if no one else, offer us some insight, guidance or critique for this perplexion?