• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Happy Valentine's Day

Started by Tootsie, February 14, 2021, 05:45:06 AM

Tootsie

to all the nasty, mean and  good for nothing bums at Bellgab...luvv, always, tootsie  :-* :o

K_Dubb

and a big wet stubbly one to that sexy Mongolian beast ZAZA wherever he may be!!!

aldousburbank

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 14, 2021, 11:18:26 AM

and a big wet stubbly one to that sexy Mongolian beast ZAZA wherever he they may be!!!

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 14, 2021, 03:40:48 PM
The happiest couple:
Give your right hand a break and date your left tonight?   ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on February 14, 2021, 04:39:52 PM
Give your right hand a break and date your left tonight?   ;)

I need to use both hands. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 14, 2021, 04:49:59 PM
I will make you Trump cookies!

Sorry, you’ll just have to settle for me wishing you a happy Valentine’s day.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 14, 2021, 05:05:03 PM
Sorry, you’ll just have to settle for me wishing you a happy Valentine’s day.

AWWWW 😍

To: doc

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 14, 2021, 04:42:04 PM
I need to use both hands. ;)
Sounds like you have this day well in hands!

Tootsie

to all my fiends at Bellgab... :-* 8)

Jackstar

Quote from: Tootsie on February 15, 2021, 05:28:34 AM

I was told by Grapefruit that she is not your friend. I was also told by Grapefruit that Angie from New Jersey is pedo. Pandavision is pedo.

It was the most tedious f****** thing in the world I think March April, as we know I was a pacifist and I am a pacifist from 35 years I guess long time so when the word came down from the q branch that we were supposed to no longer seek out and destroy and bring off the crimson mask and destroy the dragon of certain pharmaceutical needles that were used to get blood out of the patient.

And the idea was this after some sort of operation was that everyone that was bad enough to just be dead was meant to be evolved and uplifted and helped like even Joe Biden.

Long story short: I instantly figured out that it meant that we were meant to be forgiving even to the worst of us that are still going to find because there ain't worse here and there wasn't any reason to make it worse for them no reason to torture. Grapefruit mmediately disagreed. not just because grapefruit hungers for blood, she's so terrified that her son is going to be tracked down and kills a  I guess I don't know I don't give a f***.

Quote from: Tootsie on February 15, 2021, 05:28:34 AM

Maybe you can form a Trivirate Of Power with somebodies. It's possible that you could be friendly.

Tootsie

yeah, right.. like this is a friendly place   ::)
My best to you and your relationship with Grapefruit. :)

Jackstar

all the more reason to make a friend in a for not friendly place although if you can it's often good to come to a place that you've been to for a long time and and coming with a new name and then talk to somebody that you've been reading for quite a while and act like you've never heard them before.

I probably will. It seemed to work great for a colorful I don't really have anything else to tell you. I mean it's been a great few months. It could have been a lot longer.

Could have been a lot sure too. it never occurred to me that you people would have the hotspot to have some attention paid to what was going on in my residence and then to just not talk about it all.

Well I guess we'll see bye

Jackstar

Quote from: Tootsie on February 15, 2021, 05:43:39 AM
My best to you and your relationship with Grapefruit. :)

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 15, 2021, 07:13:17 AM

If this guy is your best, she'll be back in the chuckwagon within weeks. I am franky appalled at how you people are treating each other. Oh right, demons. well it is my hope it gets better. Away from me. Somehow. I have already felt less desires to get tattooed and set traps for wary gamblers.

The best thing for my relationship with Grapefruit is if he eldest son and her father go away to be reconcentrated. I would never get in this. The #1 reason is you hold me to a crazy unacceptable standard. I don't need this and it's okay if you talk less to me. You should read those fucking books, and if you can't, then do it anyway. You two are as children. God will carry.

Jackstar

"You violated the 5th Amendment when you took my heart without due process."

Valentine: "I love you."
Lawyer: "Do you have evidence to support that statement?"

"Who needs this Valentine? My love for you is res ipsa loquitor."

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Knee injury? Back injury? Was it your fault? You might be entitled to compensation."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 15, 2021, 08:51:07 PM
"You violated the 5th Amendment when you took my heart without due process."

Valentine: "I love you."
Lawyer: "Do you have evidence to support that statement?"

"Who needs this Valentine? My love for you is res ipsa loquitor."

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Knee injury? Back injury? Was it your fault? You might be entitled to compensation."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 15, 2021, 08:24:18 AM
If this guy is your best, she'll be back in the chuckwagon within weeks. I am franky appalled at how you people are treating each other. Oh right, demons. well it is my hope it gets better. Away from me. Somehow. I have already felt less desires to get tattooed and set traps for wary gamblers.

The best thing for my relationship with Grapefruit is if he eldest son and her father go away to be reconcentrated. I would never get in this. The #1 reason is you hold me to a crazy unacceptable standard. I don't need this and it's okay if you talk less to me. You should read those fucking books, and if you can't, then do it anyway. You two are as children. God will carry.

Asuka Langley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUsREExQbVg

Get laid with this one simple trick

Nippon don't know bout muh Fettuccine Alfredo

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 15, 2021, 08:24:18 AM
The best thing for my relationship with Grapefruit is
for you to not broadcast your interpersonal conflict in the public square.

First off, it comes off pretty hokey. And secondly, it kinda trvialises your whole predicament.

Oh yes: look, look. Read, read. "Performance art," he calls it. Tell me another one, bub.

Change the record. Rewind the tape. See that Devilish face?

Jelly down. Babies heads impaled on sharp-edged coffee table corners.

Fuck this noise. The Enemy is rubbing his reddened hands in glee.

They'd take you more seriously if you spoke their native language. Thats violence, and its the only one they understand.

Now are you finished, or are you done?! There ain't gonna be no mo' talkin'. Put some respeck on mah name.