• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Omnipresence

Started by Stellar, February 07, 2021, 06:42:25 PM

Stellar

The spirit of God I would surmise is the consciousness of him which extends everywhere even from its denial by the atheist to its affirmation of the believer.  When everyone first reaches a point in his/her life and asks the first question, "Why are we here"?  That is the moment of God's omnipresence working in that individuals life even though God was always there.  In fact the answer to the that very question, "Why are we here", just maybe, "God is Everywhere".  I guess atheist's will really be angry with me, because I'm stating that they are just in denial of God's Omnipresence. Now what I'm saying is God is not physically everywhere, however his spirit is.  When I was about to write this to everyone I sat back and thought a little thought to my self about God is not everywhere yet while thinking I felt this was false.  Why?  It goes back to the question I just previously wrote about and it does point to his infinite Spirit.  You may say why all the bad sh#t than.  Well you are an individual and are allowed to do what you please right, yet there will be ramifications trust me.

After I finished reading the entire Bible Jesus simply amazed me and right away I understood he was the one.  I have slipped at times and ideas have challenged my beliefs in God.  Yet somehow God is always at the back of my mind
!  I'm asking you right now, do you understand what I am writing about? Think about it, "Yet somehow God is always at the back of my mind".  So this implies that God is omnipresent.

What I'm asking in this question, "Why are we here"?  I don't think there is a person here on earth who at least has lived long enough that does not ask it?  Whether you are a believer or not?  God's Spirit is Everywhere!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Stellar on February 07, 2021, 06:42:25 PM
What I'm asking in this question, "Why are we here"? 

for the lulz

albrecht

Quote from: Stellar on February 07, 2021, 06:42:25 PM
The spirit of God I would surmise is the consciousness of him which extends everywhere even from its denial by the atheist to its affirmation of the believer.  When everyone first reaches a point in his/her life and asks the first question, "Why are we here"?  That is the moment of God's omnipresence working in that individuals life even though God was always there.  In fact the answer to the that very question, "Why are we here", just maybe, "God is Everywhere".  I guess atheist's will really be angry with me, because I'm stating that they are just in denial of God's Omnipresence. Now what I'm saying is God is not physically everywhere, however his spirit is.  When I was about to write this to everyone I sat back and thought a little thought to my self about God is not everywhere yet while thinking I felt this was false.  Why?  It goes back to the question I just previously wrote about and it does point to his infinite Spirit.  You may say why all the bad sh#t than.  Well you are an individual and are allowed to do what you please right, yet there will be ramifications trust me.

After I finished reading the entire Bible Jesus simply amazed me and right away I understood he was the one.  I have slipped at times and ideas have challenged my beliefs in God.  Yet somehow God is always at the back of my mind
!  I'm asking you right now, do you understand what I am writing about? Think about it, "Yet somehow God is always at the back of my mind".  So this implies that God is omnipresent.

What I'm asking in this question, "Why are we here"?  I don't think there is a person here on earth who at least has lived long enough that does not ask it?  Whether you are a believer or not?  God's Spirit is Everywhere!
Again. I think YOU would really be into Leibniz and/or Spinoza.  Read.