ACE you are correct:

Here is the correction
Æ' 2π*y*2π+7*2π

When it crosses x it should be 43.96

pate

Quote from: Stellar on February 06, 2021, 04:06:20 PM
... and cosmologists ...
@Stellar

iAmbic pentameter on thus, waiting for the defence to decide if it should be a Jury or jsut a Single Judge.

https://youtu.be/Wk4u6KXdJqE

nautical...

-p

Stellar

All the information from which I have found in the Rhythmic Exoplanet system cannot be denied.  God is telling us the universe is ending, but how soon I don't know when.  It could be tens of billions of years or in 22 years and we should be noticing the effects I assume.  The information I have decoded for you and the relationships are to many to be a coincidence.  There is a message here and it can only be from God period.

Onward:

I decided there might be more information with these two numbers if I multiply them together.

3111112111311111211113 * 189643 = 590000634125373063409102659

590000634 to binary 100011001010101011000111111010 to text to Windows-1253(Greek)= ϊ

125373063 to binary 111011110010000101010000111 to text to Windows-1253(Greek)= ‡

409102659 to binary 11000011000100110100101000011 to text to Windows-1253(Greek)= C

Behold there was a scientific meaning and it relates to what goes on during a massive implosion.  The formula was indicated as this.
ϊ‡C

ϊ this is iota and has to do with sound.
‡ has two meanings and its a footnote or it means transition state.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E2%80%A1

C means light.

What this implies is that sound transitions to light like in a shockwave during a super nova or a collapsing universe.  The immense energies involved and timing during these events compress and speed up the shockwave in my opinion.  Here is something from an article.

Quote“Turbulence action in these flows is similar to what happens when we add cream to coffee. Left alone, the cream takes a long time to mix with the coffee,” said Poludnenko, associate adjunct professor of aerospace engineering in the Department of Engineering and associate professor of mechanical engineering at the University of Connecticut. “But if we stir it with a spoon, we can cause turbulence; so, the motion of the spoon forces the cream and coffee to move faster, greatly accelerating their mixing.”

To investigate if turbulence could be a reason why volatile gases detonate, the research team designed an experimental setup consisting of a 1.5 meter-long channel with a spark plug installed on one end. Along the length of the chamber the researchers positioned perforated plates at different carefully chosen locations. The plates were designed to promote turbulence in a flammable gas mixture. After igniting the gas, researchers measured the speed of the resulting flame, along with the pressure generated by it, at different locations along the chamber.

Poludnenko and his team observed that the experimentally-induced turbulence within the chamber caused the flame to become unstable, accelerating rapidly and creating shock waves that traveled much faster than the speed of sound. As their theory predicted, these shock waves grew in strength and sped up the rate of burning even more, eventually causing a detonation.

Since their theory described gas detonations well, the researchers next investigated if the same theory could also explain stellar explosions, that is, the detonation of material undergoing nuclear fusion inside white dwarf stars. Upon simulating the turbulent conditions in the blistering core of these stars, Poludnenko and his team found that their theory predicted that much like the events leading up to gas explosions, turbulence can also cause supersonic shockwaves within the star. These waves force the star to chew through its nuclear fuel vigorously, triggering a massive detonation that ultimately blows up the star within a few seconds, producing an explosion capable of outshining the entire galaxy.

Poludnenko noted that while their findings have numerous applications in cosmology and astrophysics, their work also has important applications on Earth as well."
https://today.tamu.edu/2020/01/29/why-some-stars-end-life-in-a-bang/

Stellar

Omega Lambda Effect: Voice of God from the Exoplanets Paperback â€" February 9, 2021
by Mr. Thomas Edward O'Neil (Author)

A star system has been found about 200 light years from earth known as the Rhythmic Exoplanets (TOI-178 system) in the Sculptor Constellation. Five of its planets orbit in resonance and scientists believe this to be a one of a kind system. I decided to dig deeper for a message and what I found was nothing short of the Almighty. The message is dire and could relate to what's going on in your life and the environment too. Warning, read with care the information that is related is catastrophic.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08W6P2L7L/ref=rdr_ext_tmb

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on February 15, 2021, 12:56:18 PM

https://www.amazon.com/Omega-Lambda-Effect-Voice-Exoplanets-ebook/dp/B08WLHP785/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Congratulations on your release, Stellar, always a plus to get that stuff out the door
I'm not gonna lie, though, I'm probably gonna not read it
Have you read Atlas Shrugged?

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 15, 2021, 02:33:00 PM

Congratulations on your release, Stellar, always a plus to get that stuff out the door
I'm not gonna lie, though, I'm probably gonna not read it
Have you read Atlas Shrugged?

Hi Jackstar,

I have never read that can you briefly summarize it for me?

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on February 15, 2021, 03:07:13 PM
I have never read that can you briefly summarize it for me?

Nerd cheerleader geek orgy Dungeon Master's guide

Quote from: Stellar on February 15, 2021, 03:07:13 PM
Hi Jackstar,

You can invoke Melchizedek. Sparingly. Might as well start somewhere. Grapefruit was always pretty sexual with it, which is the exact not way I was suggesting to you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 15, 2021, 03:39:21 PM
Nerd cheerleader geek orgy Dungeon Master's guide

You can invoke Melchizedek. Sparingly. Might as well start somewhere. Grapefruit was always pretty sexual with it, which is the exact not way I was suggesting to you.

Mal-cheesy-dick?!

Jackstar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 15, 2021, 04:08:15 PM
So you read the Bible and then you hear voices. I'll allow it.

Hear voices?

Stellar

I found the Trinity in the Musical ABC-Notation of star system TOI-178.

Here is the vid:

http://youtu.be/NsncNC-4Xx8

Stellar

I wrote a book titled "Omega Lambda Effect: Voice of God from the Exoplanets":  There is a catastrophic message contained from the decoding of the Laplace Resonance of prime 189643 of the star system TOI-178's orbits.  I included a hopeful message within it it too.  But what I found had already had a hopeful message as-well.  If one converts the TOI-178's youtube video to MP3 to Musical notation then finally to ABC-notation.  You will find the word "cea" in Romanian which Translates to "The one" at where the planets cross the x axis 3 times simultaneously. So the "The one" within the ABC-notation is directly related to 3 beats which well 3 is the Trinity.  I also found Cea within this number 3111112111311111211113 through decoding techniques to binary by parting the number in half making it equal in length then to ASCII text.  What was amazing is the two numbers produced the Alpha and Omega, Math formulas, functions and the ABC-notation word "cea".   The message is end times stuff and hopeful at the same time.  I conclude from the math formula and the message that it definitely is a message and its from God!  This video explains:

Dr. MD MD

You’re also schizophrenic and thought Trump was the devil. Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! ;D

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2021, 01:27:36 PM
You’re also schizophrenic and though Trump was the devil. Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! ;D

Ignore Dr. MD MD our resident child.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on February 19, 2021, 01:32:51 PM
Ignore Dr. MD MD our resident child.

It’s true. All one has to do is look through your post to verify.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Stellar on February 19, 2021, 12:01:48 PM
I wrote a book titled "Omega Lambda Effect: Voice of God from the Exoplanets":  There is a catastrophic message contained from the decoding of the Laplace Resonance of prime 189643 of the star system TOI-178's orbits.  I included a hopeful message within it it too.  But what I found had already had a hopeful message as-well.  If one converts the TOI-178's youtube video to MP3 to Musical notation then finally to ABC-notation.  You will find the word "cea" in Romanian which Translates to "The one" at where the planets cross the x axis 3 times simultaneously. So the "The one" within the ABC-notation is directly related to 3 beats which well 3 is the Trinity.  I also found Cea within this number 3111112111311111211113 through decoding techniques to binary by parting the number in half making it equal in length then to ASCII text.  What was amazing is the two numbers produced the Alpha and Omega, Math formulas, functions and the ABC-notation word "cea".   The message is end times stuff and hopeful at the same time.  I conclude from the math formula and the message that it definitely is a message and its from God!  This video explains:

Couldn’t God just email us? Asking for someone who doesn’t want to click the vid.

whoozit

When I was in high school my regular barber of many years told me he had deciphered when the end times were coming.  He showed me an interview he had in the local rag.  Next haircut I had a new barber.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on February 19, 2021, 03:20:08 PM
When I was in high school my regular barber of many years told me he had deciphered when the end times were coming.  He showed me an interview he had in the local rag.  Next haircut I had a new barber.
You missed out on not only some interesting theories and conversation but likely some interesting haircuts!

whoozit

Quote from: albrecht on February 19, 2021, 03:33:16 PM
You missed out on not only some interesting theories and conversation but likely some interesting haircuts!
I already had many interesting conversations with him.  This one was a little too intense and I realized lots of other people could provide conversation and cut my hair.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on February 19, 2021, 03:36:46 PM
I already had many interesting conversations with him.  This one was a little too intense and I realized lots of other people could provide conversation and cut my hair.
Did any of the barber's theories, or End Times prophecies, align with the data in this, or other, threads?