• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Message from Rhythmic Exoplanets points to God

Started by Stellar, January 29, 2021, 02:55:11 PM

Stellar

For all the information that I have derived from these numbers which relate to biblical scripture, a math formula which is somewhat related to how to read the message for "Alpha & Omega", and an anagram which points to where the Exoplanet System or to a degree as its description as Sculptor.

Finding large prime numbers becomes less easier up the number line so what is really hard to figure about prime 189643 is that the digits add up to a special prime as a Mersenne Prime. Let me tell you what, good luck in trying to find prime numbers which add up to Mersenne Primes, because this is flat out rare and that's a scientific fact.  It can be made this way 2^5-1=31 as 5 which is a prime number was used as a power to find the prime number 31.  Now get this FIVE of the planets are the ones that are in Rhythm.  So if God,  Intelligent Design or a Superior Intelligence, let's just call him God is telling us something through numbers then I conclude this number is also a part of the message.

(1 * 8 * 9 * 6 * 4 * 3) = 5184 = eahd or from anagram to Head.  "Head" is about the Sculptor Constellation in which the Exoplanet System exists. 

Something profound is what I believe I found and its real.  I'm not an alarmist but I have noticed odd weather and plants outside don't look happy everywhere.  Many people are acting out or there behavior is odd, very odd.  My question is would God pull the plug suddenly on the universe and would it come down fast or slowly.  I think its ending slowly but soon.  The only indicator I would know of is the Sun.  So I sat and watched one hour decade of every day of the Sun and its seems in the last 3 years there are less flares.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3QQQu7QLoM

Regarding ΩΛ as in the end of the Universe who knows when this would happen, but God!  Could this be the message and does it translate to the same as I'm the Beginning and the End as in "Alpha & Omega".  God does include a New Heavens and Earth so there is hope.  If we are truly in the last days and your a scripture person then yes it would seem that the anti-Christ is about to appear or suddenly the world will end.  Revelations is kinda scary and it does paint a grim picture.  Yet a New Heavens and Earth so have Hope

Peace out from Tom or Coffee.

ACE of CLUBS

Would you send me an e-mail the day before all this happens?  I've got bottled water, pork & beans, and extra toilet paper in the basement.  Just ride it out . . . .

Stellar

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 04, 2021, 07:02:18 PM
Would you send me an e-mail the day before all this happens?  I've got bottled water, pork & beans, and extra toilet paper in the basement.  Just ride it out . . . .

Sadly ACE of CLUBS I think its slowly happening now as I type.  We are transitioning towards a huge implosion I would surmise.  Lets call it and its no joke.  The Omega/Lambda effect

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on February 04, 2021, 06:55:22 PM
Now get this FIVE of the planets are the ones that are in Rhythm.  So if God,  Intelligent Design or a Superior Intelligence, let's just call him God is telling us something through numbers then I conclude this number is also a part of the message.

There is message in all numbers, and so it is helpful to never think of any aspect of the puzzle as the right or wrong for the right or wrong message, it is all message.

pate

Quote from: Stellar on February 04, 2021, 04:42:32 PM
With further study of the number 189643.

I just checked this number 189643 and it just happens to be the 17138th prime number.

Also when you add up the digits of 189643 (1+8+9+6+4+3=31). 31 is a Mersenne Prime Number.

This is very interesting:

(1 * 8 * 9 * 6 * 4 * 3)= 5184 now take these digits and replace them with letters 5184= "eahd" then run them in an anagram engine and they spell "Head".

"Head", is a word which would be found in a Sculptor Constellation.  So what's the big deal well the Rhythmic Exoplanet System is found in the Sculptor Constellation.  So just maybe this message is really meant for man.

@Stellar

That is all very nice, but if you cannot find a direct or semi-direct mathematical relationship to the Hougeland Constant I am going to have to call Shenanigans on this whole thing.

-p

Stellar

I have read a paper regarding "Space-time waves from a collapsing universe with a gravitational attractor".  I wish and I wish I really had good news.  It's not good at all :(.  I found another math formula and it comes with a graph which mirrors one straight out of a collapsing universe pdf.  By comparing the graphs below one that I found in the message and the one in the 2020 paper of a Collapsing universe it would appear that I'm right.  The Universe is currently imploding and if you are sensitive enough you can feel it.  Sadly lets get started.

First off this number again,

3111112111311111211113 I divided by 8 and left the 3 for what the graph equaled.  It produced a function and a graph, this graph resembles one in the pdf for, "Space-time waves from a collapsing universe with a gravitational attractor". 

311 to binary to text Windows-1253(Greek) = 7

111 to binary to text Windows-1253(Greek) = o

211 to binary to text Windows-1253(Greek) = Σ

131 to binary to text Windows-1253(Greek) = Æ'

121 to binary to text Windows-1253(Greek) = y

311   111   211   131   111  121  111 =  3

7     o      Σ     Æ'     o    y    o  =  3

Here is the function: Æ' 2π*y*2π+7*2π=3

In the Bible there is a scripture which states there would be signs in the Heavens for the end times.
Quote from: Luke 21:25-26
New International Version
25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

I will show you the graph of the formula as a link so that you can put in different numbers for what it can equal if you like.  However the graph I'm showing you is the event horizon of the present moment.  Just like when you look in a mirror and when you are close enough to see yourself you are at the event horizon.  If you put in a large number the farther or longer away from the universe collapsing you will be.
Here is the function: Æ' 2π*y*2π+7*2π=3
https://quickmath.com/#c=draw_algstepsequationgraph&v218=f&v240=f&v258=f2%25u03C0*y*2%25u03C0%2B7*2%25u03C0%253D3&v269=f

This graph is from the math formula function I found in this number 3111112111311111211113

This is a graph from a Collapsing Black Hole used as a model:

Here is the link to the "Collapsing Universe Pdf 2020"
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KrLGJnaVccWsm3FxcsWIlQsmfHxDPO8t/view?usp=sharing

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 01:23:46 AM
There is message in all numbers, and so it is helpful to never think of any aspect of the puzzle as the right or wrong for the right or wrong message, it is all message.

Oh yeah? Wat do you make of DCLXVI, smartypants?!

Stellar

:-[

@Doris

I'm sorry I found this information, but I'm conveying it in just the way it is decoded.  We happen to live in a dimension where sadly including the Universe everything seems to end and it is a irrefutable law of entropy.  Fortunately for some who are grounded spiritually with the Lord, the only true fear is to be out of favor with the Lord.  So you see Faith keeps me happy.  Doris Jesus said in so many words not to love the World, because it will let you down, Trust in God and some day you will see why Doris.  I also know that God so loved the world that he gave he only begotten son.  He was meant for our salvation.  Doris the world or Universe will let you down, but in the end God will not drop you if you have Faith in him.  Please take a tiny moment with yourself and say I believe in you Jesus and I have FAITH in you God.  Let me tell you, he can handle the burdens of this place while we cannot.  I hope you did Doris.

So I guess I'm putting out an Alert:

In 2020 I noticed in  the news other major concerns from scientists that I feel are worth reporting that "I feel" in quotes remember, maybe related to a collapsing universe.  The earth is spinning faster than ever before and there is a gravity anomaly that's huge over the area of Africa.  We have a global pandemic.  The Sun is experiencing less flares in my opinion.  Unusual Comets entering our Solar System.  The weather is acting completely erratic.

Listen to me get right with your maker now!  When ever someone or something is sick it experiences symptoms and you don't have to be a Doctor to understand that.  I conclude that our universe is at the event horizon like a black hole and its beginning to implode and in the next few years we will see all sort of news about anomaly's from scientists and physicists regarding our living domain whether its Earth, Solar System, Milky Way or the Universe.  The collapse will be exponential so as years go by physical events will increase in more serious manners or outcomes.  It's going slow as in effects at the moment although I can feel them as what I just told you for scientists concerns.  However the effects will become more evident as the years go by.  I think the real kicker for anyone to really connect with this huge event I'm reporting, which I agree is very scary for anyone reading this is if astronomers begin to report unusual amounts of supernovas.  So from here on out be on the look out for news reporting supernovas.  To me if the universe was going critical than supernovas would be on the rise.

Good Luck, Take care I need to take a walk.....|\

Quote from: The Earth’s rotation can change slightly because of a lot of factors. The pressure, seismic activity and the general motions of our planet’s inner molten core is a big factor, and it may even rotate just a bit faster than the planet as a whole.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiecartereurope/2021/01/15/do-we-need-a-drop-second-the-worrying-reason-why-earth-may-be-speeding-up-after-decades-of-slowing-down/?sh=4e5375a82204

Quote from: Earth's magnetic field is WEAKENING between Africa and South America, causing satellites and spacecraft to malfunction
The Earth's magnetic field is weakening between Africa and South America
Called the South Atlantic Anomaly, it formed a weakened center in just 5 years
Scientists speculate that this is a sign the Earth is heading to a pole reversal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8345553/Earths-magnetic-field-WEAKENING-Africa-South-America-malfunctioning-satellites.html

Quote from: The observations showed that gas was coming out of the comet that contained unusually high amounts of carbon monoxide. There was more of the chemical than had been found in any comet near the sun, and may have been 26 times higher than the average solar system comet.

Watch more
Comet visiting our solar system is 'like nothing seen before'
Comet visiting our solar system is 'like nothing seen before'
Usually, in comets found in our solar system, water is the most abundant molecule in the \"coma\" or gas cloud that surrounds them. But 2I/Borisov had as much as 1.7 times as much carbon monoxide as it did water, the scientists report.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/comet-interstellar-borisov-oumuamua-object-space-nasa-alma-a9474676.html

Jackstar

Who could have seen this coming?

Quote from: Stellar on February 05, 2021, 02:02:36 PM
We happen to live in a dimension where sadly including the Universe everything seems to end and it is a irrefutable law of entropy.  Fortunately for some who are grounded spiritually with the Lord, the only true fear is to be out of favor with the Lord.  So you see Faith keeps me happy.  Doris Jesus said in so many words not to love the World, because it will let you down, Trust in God and some day you will see why Doris.  I also know that God so loved the world that he gave he only begotten son.  He was meant for our salvation.  Doris the world or Universe will let you down, but in the end God will not drop you if you have Faith in him.  Please take a tiny moment with yourself and say I believe in you Jesus and I have FAITH in you God.  Let me tell you, he can handle the burdens of this place while we cannot.  I hope you did Doris.
So I guess I'm putting out an Alert:

https://youtu.be/6jJkdRaa04g

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 02:34:02 PM
Who could have seen this coming?

Was going to start a new re-cycle program. Guess it's pointless to do so now . . .

Stellar

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 05, 2021, 04:26:05 PM
Was going to start a new re-cycle program. Guess it's pointless to do so now . . .

Hey ACE

Have hope in the Lord and stay grateful, we were always living in a temporary place anyways.  Stay positive as hard as it seems ok :).

pate

Quote from: Stellar on February 05, 2021, 02:07:42 AM
3111112111311111211113 I divided by 8 and left the 3...
@Stellar

Have you considered that this number 3111112111311111211113 is encoded as a Quaternary Number (base 4)?

The Hougeland Constant expressed as a Quaternary number would be 103.11:  a frequency tunable on both the AM and FM dials;  perhaps there are additional data to be found terrestrially on either of those?

Location may be important, so a road trip may be indicated.

I am hesitant to assume that the number 3111112111311111211113 is actually a Quaternary number;  I notice the lack of the digit 0 in there: for such a large number that would be an oddity.

3111112111311111211113 may actually be a Ternary Number (base 3) {Hougeland Constant=201.12}:  where 3=2, 2=1 & 1=0 or 2000001000200000100002.

If it is a Ternary number the Hougeland Frequency of 201.12 might be tunable on a SW reciever;  but you may have to play with weather or not 201.12 is in kHz or mHz.

The older LW and MW frequencies may also be of interest in your continuing research.

I am not entirely convinced that God only had two digits with which to count;  He(she/theythe hobo elite) may actually posses three or four fingers, +/- an opposable thumb.

Nautical Shore.

-p

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on February 05, 2021, 05:06:14 PM
Have you considered that this number 3111112111311111211113 is encoded as a Quaternary Number (base 4)?

Shit. Does this mean I don't have to keep pretending you're an idiot from now on? I'm not gonna lie--the act was growing on me.

Stellar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 05, 2021, 05:17:35 AM
Oh yeah? Wat do you make of DCLXVI, smartypants?!

AZZERAE we are living in that time I guess.

pate

Quote from: Stellar on February 05, 2021, 02:07:42 AM
This graph is from the math formula function I found in this number 3111112111311111211113

@Stellar

This is a graph of the Circular Function csc(x):

This is a graph of the Circular Function sec(x):

I think the graph of sec(x) and your graph of f(2*πy*2π+7*2π)=3 display some similarities, perhaps the decimal portion of the Hougeland Constant is at work here for the offset?

Again, I am;

Nautical Shore

-p

Stellar

Quote from: pate on February 05, 2021, 05:56:48 PM
@Stellar

This is a graph of the Circular Function sec(x):

I think the graph of sec(x) and your graph of f(2*πy*2π+7*2π)=3 display some similarities, perhaps the decimal portion of the Hougeland Constant is at work here for the offset?

Again, I am;

Nautical Shore

-p

@pate

Could you please elaborate more upon your ideas and do you think that perhaps the universe is at its event horizon where its turning a corner to begin to implode over a period of time?

Don't think I'm not reading your posts I am and there interesting if I can rap my head around them.  Can you post an am or fm wav or mp3 file for one your files (i.e a frequency tunable on both the AM and FM dials;).

This graph did not come through or is not showing

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 04:52:00 PM
Oh, you two are adorable.

Seriously, do we have room in the budget for some bobbleheads? I'm thinking Christmas '22. Somebody: write that down, any colour book will do.

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 08:21:12 PM
Seriously, do we have room in the budget for some bobbleheads? I'm thinking Christmas '22. Somebody: write that down, any colour book will do.

@Jackstar is everything a joke to you.  I mean really do you take anything seriously come on bro.

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on February 05, 2021, 09:35:09 PM
@Jackstar is everything a joke to you. 

I take punctuation pretty seriously, Palo. You might wanna step up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 09:49:49 PM
I take punctuation pretty seriously, Palo. You might wanna step up.

Not even an attempt at self-improvement this whole time. Don’t expect much.

Stellar

@Everyone

Title:

Omega Lambda Effect:
Voice of God from the Exoplanets

For anyone interested I compiled all the posts on this topic into an interesting essay.  I believe is a good read yet pretty scary information.  So if you wish to download the pdf and want to print it out to pass around here you go.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Stellar on February 05, 2021, 05:09:41 PM

AZZERAE we are living in that time I guess.

Say it ain't so! :(

We should do our sophomore show some time soon, friend.

pate

Quote from: Stellar on February 05, 2021, 08:06:43 PM
@pate

Could you please elaborate more upon your ideas and do you think that perhaps the universe is at its event horizon where its turning a corner to begin to implode over a period of time?

Don't think I'm not reading your posts I am and there interesting if I can rap my head around them.  Can you post an am or fm wav or mp3 file for one your files (i.e a frequency tunable on both the AM and FM dials;).

This graph did not come through or is not showing
@Stellar

I sure can elaborate a bit! 

Re: "...do you think that perhaps the universe is at its event horizon where its turning a corner to begin to implode over a period of time?"

I have not examined the available evidence that can answer this question, which as I understand it has two possibilities:  the Infinite Expansion Model and the "Big Crunch" Model.  Either outcome seems plausible;  but for aesthetic reasons I like/prefer the idea of the "Big Crunch" model.   A "Big Crunch" Model opens the possibility of Infinite Universes in an Infinite succession/regression:  ...Big Bang followed by a Big Crunch followed by another Big Bang followed by another "Big Crunch" followed by another...

Re: "...Don't think I'm not reading your posts I am and there interesting if I can rap my head around them..."

I believe you mean "...if I can wrap my head..."  I will note that The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe suggests that if nothing else is available a Towel is useful for all sorts of things, here it probably indicates that you could wrap your head with one.  Also, in the movie Total Recall the character Quaid wrapped his head in what appeared to be a urine soaked Towel in order to obscure the signals emitted by the tracking device Theythe hobo elite had installed in his head until he could remove it:

Re: "...Can you post an am or fm wav or mp3 file for one your files (i.e a frequency tunable on both the AM and FM dials;)."

I cannot.  I do not posses those, possibly because the frequencies in question may very well be location specific due to vagaries of terrestrial geography, weather and other factors.  Also, I do not have a system set-up to record any anomalous transmissions that I may or may not detect from my present location.  In short I have not made any observations to refute or confirm the presence of such, I refer you to Schrödinger's Cat.  If you find it, I would be much interested in the Lady that the Cat "owns":  I may or may not wish to interview her to determine her indeterminate Nature, Thank You In Advance (TIA).

Re: "...This graph did not come through or is not showing...This is a graph of the Circular Function csc(x):.."

Maybe this one will come through:

-p

Stellar

According to physicists and cosmologists the universe's collapsing stage is imminent, a few 10's of billions of years in time they believe we have left.  They call this imminent, but they fully don't understand dark matter and when the mechanism will kick this off.  I hope there right and I'm wrong so we do have time and its in agreement with me stating its happening slowly.  However what if their timescale is wrong and the breaks are just now being put on the universe where its beginning to decelerate in expansion.   

The message that I found could be timed as God is a master of time, God may have sent us a warning and knew approximately when perhaps his message may have been decoded.  This little math formula that I found maybe just signaling to us that its beginning now, because its very close to this number 0.6889±0.0056 the ΩΛ.  The end is going to happen quickly, but I don't think its 10's of billions of years, we may only have about till the end of this year 2021 before something very catastrophic happens.

I put the function Æ' 2π*y*2π+7*2π into desmos without it equaling 3.  The point where it crosses x is 21.98!
If 21.98 has anything do with ½ã ©Øç “× then yes we have very little time if that is the year 2021.
Æ' 2π*y*2π+7*2π

So again get right with your maker and make time with your loved one.  Where I live it should be Winter, but we are experiencing summer time weather, Yes indeed the signs and symptoms are here pointing to the end.

https://www.desmos.com/calculator/zqohauvufi

Again this little quote below before the main article:
Quote from: Could this formula actually have more to do with what below with omega and lambda combined?
½ã ©Øç “×

ΩΛ (Omega sub Lambda)
Instead of the cosmological constant itself, cosmologists often refer to the ratio between the energy density due to the cosmological constant and the critical density of the universe, the tipping point for a sufficient density to stop the universe from expanding forever. This ratio is usually denoted ΩΛ, and is estimated to be 0.6889±0.0056, according to results published by the Planck Collaboration in 2018.[13]

QuoteUniverse may be on the brink of collapse (on the cosmological timescale)
by Lisa Zyga , Phys.org

This is the \"South Pillar\" region of the star-forming region called the Carina Nebula. Like cracking open a watermelon and finding its seeds, the infrared telescope \"busted open\" this murky cloud to reveal star embryos tucked inside finger-like pillars of thick dust. Credit: NASA
(Phys.org)â€"Physicists have proposed a mechanism for \"cosmological collapse\" that predicts that the universe will soon stop expanding and collapse in on itself, obliterating all matter as we know it. Their calculations suggest that the collapse is \"imminent\"â€"on the order of a few tens of billions of years or soâ€"which may not keep most people up at night, but for the physicists it's still much too soon.

In a paper published in Physical Review Letters, physicists Nemanja Kaloper at the University of California, Davis; and Antonio Padilla at the University of Nottingham have proposed the cosmological collapse mechanism and analyzed its implications, which include an explanation of dark energy.

\"The fact that we are seeing dark energy now could be taken as an indication of impending doom, and we are trying to look at the data to put some figures on the end date,\" Padilla told Phys.org. \"Early indications suggest the collapse will kick in in a few tens of billions of years, but we have yet to properly verify this.\"

The main point of the paper is not so much when exactly the universe will end, but that the mechanism may help resolve some of the unanswered questions in physics. In particular, why is the universe expanding at an accelerating rate, and what is the dark energy causing this acceleration? These questions are related to the cosmological constant problem, which is that the predicted vacuum energy density of the universe causing the expansion is much larger than what is observed.

\"I think we have opened up a brand new approach to what some have described as 'the mother of all physics problems,' namely the cosmological constant problem,\" Padilla said. \"It's way too early to say if it will stand the test of time, but so far it has stood up to scrutiny, and it does seem to address the issue of vacuum energy contributions from the standard model, and how they gravitate.\"

The collapse mechanism builds on the physicists' previous research on vacuum energy sequestering, which they proposed to address the cosmological constant problem. The dynamics of vacuum energy sequestering predict that the universe will collapse, but don't provide a specific mechanism for how collapse will occur.

According to the new mechanism, the universe originated under a set of specific initial conditions so that it naturally evolved to its present state of acceleration and will continue on a path toward collapse. In this scenario, once the collapse trigger begins to dominate, it does so in a period of \"slow roll\" that brings about the accelerated expansion we see today. Eventually the universe will stop expanding and reach a turnaround point at which it begins to shrink, culminating in a \"big crunch.\"

Currently, we are in the period of accelerated expansion, and we know that the universe is approximately 13.8 billion years old. So in order for the new mechanism to work, the period of accelerated expansion must last until at least this time (needless to say, a mechanism that predicts that the universe has already collapsed is obviously flawed). The collapse time can be delayed by choosing an appropriate slope, which in this case, is a slope that has a very tiny positive valueâ€"about 10-39 in the scientists' equation. The very gradual slope means that the universe evolves very slowly.

Importantly, the scientists did not choose a slope just to fit the observed expansion and support their mechanism. Instead, they explain that the slope is \"technically natural,\" and takes on this value due to a symmetry in the theory.

As the physicists explain, the naturalness of the mechanism makes it one of the first ever models that predicts acceleration without any direct fine-tuning. In the mechanism, the slope alone controls the universe's evolution, including the scale of the accelerated expansion.

\"The 'technically natural' size of the slope controls when the collapse trigger begins to dominate, but was it guaranteed to give us slow roll and therefore the accelerated expansion?\" Padilla said. \"Naively one might have expected to have to fine-tune some initial conditions to guarantee this, but remarkably that is not the case. The dynamics of vacuum energy sequestering guarantee the slow roll.\"

The idea is still in its early stages, and the physicists hope to build on it much more in the future.

\"There is much to do,\" Padilla said. \"Right now we are working on a way to describe our theory in a way that is manifestly local, which will make it more conventional, and more obviously in keeping with some of the key principles behind quantum theory (namely, linear superposition). We would also like to devise more tests of the idea, both cosmological and astrophysical.

\"Over the longer term, we would like to understand how our theory could emerge from a more fundamental theory, such as string theory. It is also important to ask what happens when we consider vacuum energy corrections from quantum gravity.\"

If there was ever a justification that more work is needed, it may be in the paper's conclusion:

\"The present epoch of acceleration may be evidence of impending doom. . . A detailed analysis to better quantify these predictions is certainly warranted.\""]
https://astronomy.com/magazine/news/2021/02/the-beginning-to-the-end-of-the-universe-a-cold-lonely-death

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Stellar on February 06, 2021, 04:06:20 PMI put the function Æ' 2π*y*2π+7*2π into desmos without it equaling 3.  The point where it crosses x is 21.98!
If 21.98 has anything do with ½ã ©Øç “× then yes we have very little time if that is the year 2021.
Æ' 2π*y*2π+7*2π

Wondering if '2n+7*2n' is correct ?