why does he do this

ItsOver

Quote from: jcoscarmorgus on January 23, 2021, 03:40:26 AM
why does George do this
every time he does open lines
he leaves on the final portion of the show
and plays some boring interview
why does he do this
Because Mr. Norway is very committed to doing a quality broadcast.  He recognizes the importance of skipping out early with Tommee for a hearty, late night meal, followed by getting some lengthy bedtime.  It helps him maintain his strength and dedication for his upcoming week of sleeping through health infomercials and woo women broadcasts.  Dave cares.

Juan

However, Mr. sNorway is in St. Louis while Tommee is in Los Angeles - he was born there, you know.  So who does Mr. sNorway meet at the 7-eleven in St. Louis?

albrecht

Quote from: jcoscarmorgus on January 23, 2021, 03:40:26 AM
why does George do this
every time he does open lines
he leaves on the final portion of the show
and plays some boring interview
why does he do this
Because he can. He is bored with the show. He dislikes callers and especially hates open lines because there might be an interesting or novel question that would involve thinking. His bosses are worrying about all the money they are hemorrhaging and mist-tunnels and don't pay attention who has a midnight slot on an unfortunately dying media. And maybe he is just hungry or hungover and wants to duck out early for a sammich or some rack time?

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on January 23, 2021, 01:20:28 PM
However, Mr. sNorway is in St. Louis while Tommee is in Los Angeles - he was born there, you know.  So who does Mr. sNorway meet at the 7-eleven in St. Louis?
Dave can’t result resist the siren call of The City of Angels. 

“I’ll be back!”

That, or he’ll just ship Tommee to the cave deep below the earth, via ground freight.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 23, 2021, 02:53:30 PM
Dave can’t result resist the siren call of The City of Angels. 

“I’ll be back!”

That, or he’ll just ship Tommee to the cave deep below the earth, via ground freight.
Mr.Norway will be back. He is obsessed with Hollywood and wants to become a star. Real Estate and Air BnB bookings skyrocket in Boston when Dave comes back to LA.

Dateline

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2021, 03:22:14 PM
Mr.Norway will be back. He is obsessed with Hollywood and wants to become a star. Real Estate and Air BnB bookings skyrocket in Boston when Dave comes back to LA.

Look at the arm, it looks like the Loch Ness Monster. 

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2021, 03:22:14 PM
He is obsessed with Hollywood and wants to become a star.

Well, he really should have talked to a real star at some point. What? It's not like I'm the onl... oh, ah... Art says I'm the only one left. I simply don't find that plausible.

I mean, it's just my imagination, anyway. Clearly, I am simply compensating for something I'm in denial over. Because, obviously, there must be plenty of stars like me in the world, right?

... Jason Bateman? He seems nice. Is he a philosopher? I always just assumed... look, I won't accept the idea that I'm the only star in the world that's left alive, although, given that I simply never had been invited to a decent party in my life, it would make sense that I avoided both the bioweapon aimed at adrenochrome users, as well as that stuff itself, as I've learned to consciously control my own adrenals and shit. Well, you know... "influence." Not "control." I don't believe complete control of the weather is possible.

Wow! Spooky! That last statement, that's just some bullshit that Art Bell told me one time on the phone, on the radio, it was maybe the last time I talked to him on the air, too. I don't remember the date. I was excited! I wanted to see how he would answer the question. Then, he gave me a hair-splitting answer so thin it made me look like Fabio, and then disconnected and ran off, never to interact with me again, not even on BellGab. I was no Famehound, but Bell never, ever sent me a single PM on BellGab. Ever.

Doesn't mean a whole lot, really--I don't think Grapefruit ever did either, and I don't even know if she ever sent PMs through BellGab at all, ever, because I'm of a mind that if I have to keep tabs on my lover, I shouldn't be lovers with that person. Clearly, some others have disagreed, but I do not see it any other way.

She's stopped with the constant hovering, btw. I guess she still does it, but just for her children, for all the good suffocating children does, but most importantly, she does in fact appear to have come to terms--grudgingly, very, sure, but, still... terms--with the fact that she is not the boss of me, and she wouldn't really like that position anyway, because my job is logic, and my duties are laid out like dominoes.

I don't know what her job is now--oh, right, she's a Mother. She does seem to enjoy the job, in spite of the exceptionally hostile work environment it represents to me. Like seriously, one of them loathes me. And I don't even know which, as I think they've agreed to take turns.

For my own part, I've decided to subtly begin to convince their mother to let me take scalps. I don't think it has to be a lot of scalp. From what My Mother, The Lich, it can be just a little scalp, in fact it might be better to wait a while before taking the whole thing.

See, I honor and respect my traditions! Just like a real Indian--Feather, not Dot. Dots are trash, so far. I think they keep the quality ones on lockdown in Ceylon, and from the pictures I've seen, I probably would too, were I in position to run away to an island with the most beautiful woman in the world, and she decided to take me along, instead of 3 complete assholes.

At least one of them is a deaf-mute. What a great way to spend a Saturday, especially for her.

jcoscarmorgus

bell gabbers should crash tommy email address
and demand george do more open lines and get jc on the show more often

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: jcoscarmorgus on January 23, 2021, 08:01:55 PM
bell gabbers should crash tommy email address
and demand george do more open lines and get jc on the show more often

Meh.