• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Cult of Trump

Started by Stellar, January 20, 2021, 11:22:21 PM

Stellar

Can we deprogram these people?  Should it begin with canceling Fox News which is a disinformation News Organization?  It is quite possible there is approximately 75 million Americans that need our help who have been deluded and are quite gullible?  Their minds have sponged up the lies of Trump.

What are your thoughts on what we should do with these Americans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=secv7L88QaU

Most treacherous form of disinformation

We are all practiced in the art of influence, it’s a part of human nature and instinctively when an individual or group proceeds to gain favor for a particular need and goal; communication is employed to try and win support for that cause.  The spheres of tools which can be utilized to meet that cause begin with language and end in any imaginable positive or horrible outcome you can imagine can happen.  However, when the less linguistically people cannot utilize language effectively for summoning favor to negotiate their needs and wants, often times with these elements of society they become reactionary rather than communicative, they act out physically.  A society has laws and we all must agree on these laws for the sort of behavior which is deemed equal and right which respects all under that said society!  Just, because a group or and individual wants or needs something for their benefit the method or idea, the way they go about to obtain that goal should never threaten the society as a whole to destruction.  A lawful society that bends its proclamation (i.e. Constitution) to a few so that they can act in any manner to gain their needs regardless of a lawful society will not stand!  A lie which subverts the truth and gathers a massive following is the ideology of a campaign of disinformation, a piece of propaganda where wars start!  Influence without facts by any means necessary throttled out by a group or person to persuade a following ignites the fires of destruction!  The 9th commandment strictly forbids these tactics to gain support for ones cause.  Any form of influence to obtain something must be checked and agreed upon by the sides affected.

“The pen is mightier than the sword” Edward Bulwer-Lytton in 1839.  Now in the age of the Internet, “The pen is snail mail to the Digital Media”!  Anyone who has access to the internet including the President can create disinformation which if it gathers a mass mindset has been proven destructive against society.  In this age a lie if followed in mass through propaganda does not take long, because of the internet.  Hitler’s propaganda campaign started in 1933 and ended with atomic weapons being dropped on Japan.  Yet in this present age the lie can spread and gain momentum super-fast!  If that does not wake us up to the power of unwarranted lies which the internet can foster than civilization may end due to our technological prowess.  We must reign in the huge companies like Google, Facebook, and twitter to prevent our destruction!

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on January 20, 2021, 11:22:21 PM
Can we deprogram these people. 

Let me ask the new Secretary of Punctuation. I'll get back to you on this, and then read everything else you wrote after that.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Stellar on January 20, 2021, 11:22:21 PM
Can we deprogram these people.  Should it begin with canceling Fox News which is a disinformation News Organization.  It is quite possible there is approximately 75 million Americans that need our help who have been deluded and are quite gullible.  Their minds have sponged up the lies of Trump.

What are your thoughts on what we should do with these Americans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=secv7L88QaU

Most treacherous form of disinformation

We are all practiced in the art of influence, it’s a part of human nature and instinctively when an individual or group proceeds to gain favor for a particular need and goal; communication is employed to try and win support for that cause.  The spheres of tools which can be utilized to meet that cause begin with language and end in any imaginable positive or horrible outcome you can imagine can happen.  However, when the less linguistically people cannot utilize language effectively for summoning favor to negotiate their needs and wants, often times with these elements of society they become reactionary rather than communicative, they act out physically.  A society has laws and we all must agree on these laws for the sort of behavior which is deemed equal and right which respects all under that said society!  Just, because a group or and individual wants or needs something for their benefit the method or idea, the way they go about to obtain that goal should never threaten the society as a whole to destruction.  A lawful society that bends its proclamation (i.e. Constitution) to a few so that they can act in any manner to gain their needs regardless of a lawful society will not stand!  A lie which subverts the truth and gathers a massive following is the ideology of a campaign of disinformation, a piece of propaganda where wars start!  Influence without facts by any means necessary throttled out by a group or person to persuade a following ignites the fires of destruction!  The 9th commandment strictly forbids these tactics to gain support for ones cause.  Any form of influence to obtain something must be checked and agreed upon by the sides affected.

“The pen is mightier than the sword” Edward Bulwer-Lytton in 1839.  Now in the age of the Internet, “The pen is snail mail to the Digital Media”!  Anyone who has access to the internet including the President can create disinformation which if it gathers a mass mindset has been proven destructive against society.  In this age a lie if followed in mass through propaganda does not take long, because of the internet.  Hitler’s propaganda campaign started in 1933 and ended with atomic weapons being dropped on Japan.  Yet in this present age the lie can spread and gain momentum super-fast!  If that does not wake us up to the power of unwarranted lies which the internet can foster than civilization may end due to our technological prowess.  We must reign in the huge companies like Google, Facebook, and twitter to prevent our destruction!

I believe that Dr. MD MD needs to be sheep-dipped.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2021, 11:40:06 PM

Hey I am trying to help if they are coming for you!  I don't know exactly what "sheep-dipping" entails but I think sounds like it is like a full body wax, very painful but you should undergo it for your own safety.

Stellar

Dateline

I think we need to give it a big hug and embrace it for the sake of Biden's UNITY proclamation. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 20, 2021, 11:47:02 PM
Hey I am trying to help if they are coming for you!  I don't know exactly what "sheep-dipping" entails but I think sounds like it is like a full body wax, very painful but you should undergo it for your own safety.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dateline on January 20, 2021, 11:54:19 PM
I think we need to give it a big hug and embrace it for the sake of Biden's UNITY proclamation.

I would give the Trumpers a hug.  Unless they are fat, that is just gross.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 20, 2021, 11:59:53 PM
I would give the Trumpers a hug.  Unless they are fat, that is just gross.

Dunno. That looks like more than 45 lbs to me.  ;) ;)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Stellar on January 20, 2021, 11:47:08 PM
America I'm screaming @ you Cancel Fox News or die!

Uh, Hello? police i would like to report a schizo

Stellar

Dr. MD MD put your cloths back on !

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 21, 2021, 12:01:51 AM
Fine, if you wind up in a reeducation camp don't come crying to me.

I wouldn’t because you wouldn’t care anyway and you’ll wind up there yourself soon enough. When they run out of right wing extremists they’ll need more. I mean why fill up a planet with non-breeders, right? You might make one of them a nice house boy though. There may be hope for you yet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 21, 2021, 12:06:01 AM

Dr. MD MD put your cloths back on !

That’s K_Dudd’s boyfriend, myke dickon.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 21, 2021, 12:05:45 AM
Uh, Hello? police i would like to report a schizo

Who has obviously been off his meds for weeks now.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 12:03:22 AM

Dunno. That looks like more than 45 lbs to me.  ;) ;)

Disgusting.  Who cares how much you can lift if you look like a MyPillow on the hoof?

Stellar

Come on you guys I hate censorship.  I believe in freedom of speech yet at what cost.  The proof is when you expose many to a lie and then they believe it.  That is dangerous!  The United States must act to put down the dis info broad casters.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 21, 2021, 12:08:55 AM
Disgusting.  Who cares how much you can lift if you look like a MyPillow on the hoof?

You make myke sad. :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 21, 2021, 12:09:16 AM

Come on you guys I hate censorship.  I believe in freedom of speech yet at what cost.  The proof is when you expose many to a lie and then they believe it.  That is dangerous!  The United States must act to put down the dis info broad casters.

Well, they’ll have to start with the biggest liars, the mainstream media. Executions for all!

Stellar

Can anyone find some nice buildings on the net that would make nice education camps for wanna be x-Trumpsters who need their minds deleted. lol

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 12:06:31 AM
I wouldn’t because you wouldn’t care anyway and you’ll wind up there yourself soon enough. When they run out of right wing extremists they’ll need more. I mean why fill up a planet with non-breeders, right? You might make one of them a nice house boy though. There may be hope for you yet.

Sounds good, as long as they are not fat.

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 12:10:28 AM
Well, they’ll have to start with the biggest liars, the mainstream media. Executions for all!

I want proof that the mainstream media is lying we all know that Fox is but show me the others.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 21, 2021, 12:11:32 AM

Can anyone find some nice buildings on the net that would make nice education camps for wanna be x-Trumpsters who need their minds deleted. lol

Where do they give you your electroshock treatments? That might be a possibility.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 21, 2021, 12:13:16 AM
I want proof that the mainstream media is lying we all know that Fox is but show me the others.

Stay asleep.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 12:09:27 AM
You make myke sad. :'(

That is not Myke he posted a recent picture where he is still hot af but he took it down 😔

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 21, 2021, 12:15:43 AM
That is not Myke he posted a recent picture where he is still hot af but he took it down 😔

Yes it is.

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 12:15:30 AM
Stay asleep.

Seriously show me that the MSM is lying Dr. MD MD I'm awake it is now your turn to prove it.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 12:08:21 AM
Who has obviously been off his meds for weeks now.

*radio static* All officers be on the look out for a schizophrenic man last seen in the vicinity of BallGrab. Subject comes back as Stellar and DR MD MD has confirmed he has been off his meds for several weeks approach with caution subject could be armed and dangerous. Over and out *radio static*

*radio static* 10-4 dispatch we be in rout to put the loony back in it's cage

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 21, 2021, 12:17:17 AM
Seriously show me that the MSM is lying Dr. MD MD I'm awake it is now your turn to prove it.

I have and so have many others here over the years, repeatedly. You only think you’re awake.