• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

WE ARE AT WAR WITH OURSELVES - FUCK PUTIN & TRUMP

Started by Stellar, January 16, 2021, 07:33:07 PM

Stellar

In away Trump and his Friend Putin may have done more damage to this country than was done on 9/11.  I may be the first one to say this, We are now at war with ourselves and this is what Putin wanted.  Trump did not say anything about the Russian Hack prior to Jan 6th.  Trump is in debt follow the money to Putin its in the Billions.  I ask why did Trump cater to Putin so much, it about his stupid Trump Towers that he sacrificed our great nation to money.

Wake up USA try not to shed to much blood for Mother Russia & Trump.  This is going south fast if someone does not wake us up to where the real problem lies we shall all go down in ruin to the biggest lie TRump.

whoozit

Do you get paid a quarter for every thread you start?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on January 16, 2021, 08:00:59 PM

Someone should get him a job circumcising elephants. The pay isn’t much but the tips are big. ;)

Stellar

Quote from: whoozit on January 16, 2021, 08:00:59 PM

No my allowance just went up to .50 cents.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Stellar on January 16, 2021, 07:33:07 PM
In away Trump and his Friend Putin may have done more damage to this country than was done on 9/11.  I may be the first one to say this, We are now at war with ourselves and this is what Putin wanted.  Trump did not say anything about the Russian Hack prior to Jan 6th.  Trump is in debt follow the money to Putin its in the Billions.  I ask why did Trump cater to Putin so much, it about his stupid Trump Towers that he sacrificed our great nation to money.

Wake up USA try not to shed to much blood for Mother Russia & Trump.  This is going south fast if someone does not wake us up to where the real problem lies we shall all go down in ruin to the biggest lie TRump.

Nothing will happen the ratio of three or four coronaries to one Glorious Death in Battle is simply not sustainable.

albrecht

Quote from: Stellar on January 16, 2021, 08:04:46 PM
No my allowance just went up to .50 cents.
This is not a good business model. I suggest you consult a Soros-type, even 'they' would pay more than " .50 cents" per postings. Assuming that whoever is giving you an "allowance," as presumably an adult, would allow you to research other sources of funding. Good luck and be well!

pate

Quote from: Stellar on January 16, 2021, 07:33:07 PM
In away Trump and his Friend Putin may have done more damage to this country than was done on 9/11...

What?  So you are implying that this time around the Russians colluded with Trump to install Biden in a reversal of their activities in the 2016 election?

There's no way, this was the first truly "legitimate" election with absolutely ZERO shenanigans whatsoever!

It's in the data (19.5).

C'mon, man!