• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Trump's Rhetoric Killed Capitol Police

Started by Stellar, January 13, 2021, 04:19:27 PM

Should President Trump go to Federal Prison?

Yes
No
Maybe

Voting closes: May 30, 2048, 04:20:16 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on January 13, 2021, 10:06:27 PM
Just look a this fucking ZERO the 2nd most hated man in America.

I thought I was second most hated. Whew. What a relief.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 13, 2021, 10:06:27 PM

Just look a this fucking ZERO the 2nd most hated man in America.

After you, you mean? ???

WOTR

Quote from: Stellar on January 13, 2021, 08:48:46 PM
This rally was planned.  The NSA was fully aware of what would transpire, the data was clear from social media and if you think Trump did not know what this crowd was about to do.  Go join all the ostrich's that bury their heads in the sand with all the Trump followers.

Any explanation as to what the police force controlled by congress with a force of 2000 and budget of over half a billion per year was doing during this time? But I suppose it was not the congress who was responsible- it was Trump.

Being as we are referencing WWII... Perhaps we should decide who burned the Reichstag? But maybe it is best not to look to the past. Better to blame Trump.

Hey. That fucker owes us.

WOTR

Quote from: Stellar on January 13, 2021, 08:21:00 PM

You fucking idiots here at bell gab who support Trump eat this;

Congrats. You are a huge part of the problem. More than a BLM rioter, more than a right wing rioter. More than Trump, and more than Biden. You have bought into the idea the censorship is good so long as it is against "them." Watch as your country crumbles and look in the mirror to find the individual responsible.

Stellar

Follow the money and follow the lies.  This ill fated mob plan to go kill congressmen and woman has Trump's fingerprints along with his cronies on it.  Trump must suffer far worse then a slap on the hand!

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on January 13, 2021, 10:37:22 PM
Any explanation as to what the police force controlled by congress with a force of 2000 and budget of over half a billion per year was doing during this time? But I suppose it was not the congress who was responsible- it was Trump.

Being as we are referencing WWII... Perhaps we should decide who burned the Reichstag? But maybe it is best not to look to the past. Better to blame Trump.

Hey. That fucker owes us.

I think the simplest explanation is that saying, now, that they knew what was planned but didn't act to prevent it is a tacit admission that they didn't take it seriously and chalked it up to blowing off steam, the same way I do with you guys.  So far all that's come of it is doc going in the out door.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Stellar on January 13, 2021, 10:43:03 PM
This ill fated mob plan to go kill congressmen

None of them were armed and a nigger police officer shot an unarmed woman in the face after they ushered them in

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 13, 2021, 10:43:19 PM
I think the simplest explanation is that saying, now, that they knew what was planned but didn't act to prevent it is a tacit admission that they didn't take it seriously and chalked it up to blowing off steam, the same way I do with you guys.  So far all that's come of it is doc going in the out door.

Stellar

Quote from: WOTR on January 13, 2021, 10:41:05 PM
Congrats. You are a huge part of the problem. More than a BLM rioter, more than a right wing rioter. More than Trump, and more than Biden. You have bought into the idea the censorship is good so long as it is against "them." Watch as your country crumbles and look in the mirror to find the individual responsible.

WOTR so you say we should let the RABID dog loose with Q conspire script with another stupid plan where more people will be killed.  No sorry I hate censorship and I know what your saying.

But eh the Manchurian President Putin Loving President lost his rights.  He is ours now we own him.  He is in the Federal Yard,  Twitter is just the beginning for Trump and the Insurgents.  They are enemy combatants.  All is fair now I have bare knuckles and I'm ready to rumble but I prefer peace.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 13, 2021, 10:43:19 PM

That's fine. I'm not arguing otherwise. But then the question has to be asked why Trump (one man) should have known better than an agency with a half billion per year budget employed to protect congress? If you give them a pass, it seems that you can't then say that Trump should have known.

The argument was in direct response to the statement "...the data was clear from social media and if you think Trump did not know what this crowd was about to do.  Go join all the ostrich's that bury their heads in the sand with all the Trump followers."

The argument was not even that Trump whipped them up into a frenzy- but that it was clear from the start what was going to happen...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 13, 2021, 10:52:33 PM
WOTR so you say we should let the RABID dog loose with Q conspire script with another stupid plan where more people will be killed.  No sorry I hate censorship and I know what your saying.

But eh the Manchurian President Putin Loving President lost his rights.  He is ours now we own him.  He is in the Federal Yard,  Twitter is just the beginning for Trump and the Insurgents.  They are enemy combatants.  All is fair now I have bare knuckles and I'm ready to rumble but I prefer peace.

Asuka Langley

where more people will be killed. 

not sure if retarded or just pretending

This is the nigger that shot Ashli Babbitt

WOTR

Well- as long as you brand them "enemy combatants," it must be true. But then the doc likely would put the same brand on you.

I look forward to pistols at 20 paces between the pair of you. I assume that your youtube account will still be up when he is banned for "hate speech," so we will be counting on you for a live broadcast. That seems to be where it is heading (unless one of you can snipe the other in the civil war before it comes to a fair dual.)

Stellar

Quote from: WOTR on January 13, 2021, 10:57:57 PM
That's fine. I'm not arguing otherwise. But then the question has to be asked why Trump (one man) should have known better than an agency with a half billion per year budget employed to protect congress? If you give them a pass, it seems that you can't then say that Trump should have known.

The argument was in direct response to the statement "...the data was clear from social media and if you think Trump did not know what this crowd was about to do.  Go join all the ostrich's that bury their heads in the sand with all the Trump followers."

The argument was not even that Trump whipped them up into a frenzy- but that it was clear from the start what was going to happen...

This is very dark day indeed, scores of Capitol police knowingly stood down and did not show up for work.   So get out your calculator and begin   400 + or minus men Then who told them to stay home does it go to the top.  Remember our own government is fucked right now with the Executive branch going to war with the legislative.  Can I shout this any louder """"IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB TRUMPS STAMP OF APPOVAL"""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOTR

Quote from: Stellar on January 13, 2021, 11:02:26 PM
This is very dark day indeed, scores of Capitol police knowingly stood down and did not show up for work.   So get out your calculator and begin   400 + or minus men Then who told them to stay home does it go to the top.  Remember our own government is fucked right now with the Executive branch going to war with the legislative.  Can I shout this any louder """"IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB TRUMPS STAMP OF APPOVAL"""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me make this clear for you when you say "IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB..." There are 2000 members of the capitol police. And it is not Trump who tells them what to do. Read the following taken from Wikipedia and then answer your own question of "who told them to stand down" and remember that you just called it an inside job.

Either K_Dubb is correct, and they did not take the threat seriously. Or you are right and they knew in advance. But then remember that it is the Democrat controlled house who issues their orders. Put your hatred of Trump aside and think who actually told them not to show up to work...

"The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is a federal law enforcement agency in the United States charged with protecting the United States Congress within the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its territories. It answers to Congress, not the President of the United States, and is the only full-service federal law enforcement agency responsible to the legislative branch of the federal government of the United States. "

I'll say it again... Hello Reichstag.

Ciardelo

Quote from: WOTR on January 13, 2021, 11:09:58 PM
Let me make this clear for you when you say "IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB..." There are 2000 members of the capitol police. And it is not Trump who tells them what to do. Read the following taken from Wikipedia and then answer your own question of "who told them to stand down" and remember that you just called it an inside job.

Either K_Dubb is correct, and they did not take the threat seriously. Or you are right and they knew in advance. But then remember that it is the Democrat controlled house who issues their orders. Put your hatred of Trump aside and think who actually told them not to show up to work...

"The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is a federal law enforcement agency in the United States charged with protecting the United States Congress within the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its territories. It answers to Congress, not the President of the United States, and is the only full-service federal law enforcement agency responsible to the legislative branch of the federal government of the United States. "

Meanwhile...

[crickets]

WOTR

Well, with no answer, I will assume you are actually considering it. So now, to what end? I'm picking Greenwald to answer. I'm sure that he is a little too "right" for you, but Vlad (Lenin) was not available to comment.  ;)

“The Biden administration in about a week is saying explicitly that they want, first of all, a new law to further criminalize domestic terrorism, even though every act that constitutes domestic terrorism is already criminalized." What they really want to do, Greenwald argued, “is increase their power to monitor political groups, to infiltrate them, to criminalize activities that currently are not criminalized nor should they be â€" whether it be advocacy of speech or other things."

Now, if you think that they are just going to stomp out the civil liberties of the right and then stop before they get to you... Well, you are naive.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on January 13, 2021, 10:57:57 PM

Oh ok.  Yeah, I am sure Trump was as surprised as anyone else.

Asuka Langley

Trump watched Antifa/BLM destroy America for 7 months. Then glow niggers (Baked Alaska) and Antifa false flagging as magapedes storm capitol Trump sends in 20k national guard and authorized them to use all force necessary to defend Bidens inauguration. Then signs a bill making it illegal to criticize the jews while giving them millions of dollars to spread more lies about a fake holocaust. Fuck Trump, Fuck ANTIFA, Fuck glow niggers, Fuck Jews and Fuck Q anon shills!

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on January 13, 2021, 11:09:58 PM

I'd have no trouble believing it was a trap. If you watch the vid with AJ who said Trump asked him to lead the crowd with his bullhorn, he is very aware of the threat that provocateurs would do their thing, he tells the crowd repeatedly, using the word over and over.  He just lost control.

pate

Yep, it is my sad duty to report that the 1st Amendment has died as a result of wounds sustained during the "laughable riot"...

That is all, Carrie Anne.

https://youtu.be/akd2ivuc_mo

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on January 13, 2021, 11:01:54 PM
I look forward to pistols at 20 paces between the pair of you. I assume that your youtube account will still be up when he is banned for "hate speech," so we will be counting on you for a live broadcast. That seems to be where it is heading (unless one of you can snipe the other in the civil war before it comes to a fair dual.)

Hell it should be PPV

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 13, 2021, 11:33:17 PM
I'd have no trouble believing it was a trap. If you watch the vid with AJ who said Trump asked him to lead the crowd with his bullhorn, he is very aware of the threat that provocateurs would do their thing, he tells the crowd repeatedly, using the word over and over.  He just lost control.

Why not allow it to happen? A few broken windows, some wrecked furniture, and a delayed vote are a very small price to pay when you can grab more power and control for the next few decades.

I used to have a sig line on an old forum "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." And here we are again, begging the government to save us and protect us at any cost. Some asking for protection from BLM and Antifa- others from the Trump protesters. As Greenwald said- everything that needs to be illegal, already is.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 13, 2021, 11:33:17 PM

Losing control can be fun!

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on January 13, 2021, 11:42:03 PM

Why not allow it to happen? A few broken windows, some wrecked furniture, and a delayed vote are a very small price to pay when you can grab more power and control for the next few decades.

That is more or less arguing that your side was suckered into doing something that made you look bad and cost you politically.  I'll buy that hahaha