• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who should we impeach now?

Started by Juan, January 13, 2021, 05:37:57 AM

Juan

With Congress about to set the precedent of impeaching and convicting someone no longer in office, who should we impeach next?
1. Cocaine Mitch XiConnell - he and his wife make bundles from the Chinese commies.
2.  Dick Cheney - a proponent of perpetual war and job export.  He invaded a country that was no threat to us and profited from it.
3.  HillarXi Clinton - if words caused the Riot At The Capitol, she started it by calling the peaceful demonstrators A Basket Of Deplorables.

Who are your nominations?

Quote from: Juan on January 13, 2021, 05:37:57 AM
With Congress about to set the precedent of impeaching and convicting someone no longer in office, who should we impeach next?
1. Cocaine Mitch XiConnell - he and his wife make bundles from the Chinese commies.
2.  Dick Cheney - a proponent of perpetual war and job export.  He invaded a country that was no threat to us and profited from it.
3.  HillarXi Clinton - if words caused the Riot At The Capitol, she started it by calling the peaceful demonstrators A Basket Of Deplorables.

Are dead guys eligible to be impeached? If so I'm down to impeach Millard Fillmore the 13th President. Always hated that Mother. Look at his Alec Baldwin, fat, smirking, face:

Only became President because Zach Taylor ate a bunch of fruit, got the green apple splatters and died. Part of that "No Nothing Party" that hated everybody, delayed the Civil War long enough so that my ancestor got killed in it. Oh and his wife looked like that guy from House M.D. in a bonnet.

Juan

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 13, 2021, 09:59:26 AM
Are dead guys eligible to be impeached?
I don’t see why not.  It appears everyone is now eligible.  Diversity and equality and all that.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 13, 2021, 09:59:26 AM
Are dead guys eligible to be impeached? If so I'm down to impeach Millard Fillmore the 13th President. Always hated that Mother. Look at his Alec Baldwin, fat, smirking, face:

Only became President because Zach Taylor ate a bunch of fruit, got the green apple splatters and died. Part of that "No Nothing Party" that hated everybody, delayed the Civil War long enough so that my ancestor got killed in it. Oh and his wife looked like that guy from House M.D. in a bonnet.

Ha!  It’s uncanny how much Millard resembles Baldwin, almost as if only a slight photoshop was done.  But, noooo!

Maybe Dave Norway can have Baldwin on as a guest to discuss how he’s really Millard reincarnated.  If Baldwin decides a last minute trip to Boston is suddenly necessary, maybe Dave can have one of his hundreds of woo ladies on to discuss her psychic communications with Millard and how much he was looking forward to showing up in Hollywood.  Dave should like that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on January 13, 2021, 10:53:34 AM
I don’t see why not.  It appears everyone is now eligible.  Diversity and equality and all that.

If that’s the case the Woodrow Wilson should be at the top of the list, even though he was effectively dead for the last half of his second term. The original globalist.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2021, 11:42:55 AM
Ha!  It’s uncanny how much Millard resembles Baldwin, almost as if only a slight photoshop was done.  But, noooo!

Maybe Dave Norway can have Baldwin on as a guest to discuss how he’s really Millard reincarnated.  If Baldwin decides a last minute trip to Boston is suddenly necessary, maybe Dave can have one of his hundreds of woo ladies on to discuss her psychic communications with Millard and how much he was looking forward to showing up in Hollywood.  Dave should like that.
Did Fillmore berate his young, teenage daughter for being fat? Did he like to punch people and paparazzi? Were they ever seen in the same place at the same time, maybe doing some rails and sharing some groupie in a motel room?

Gd5150

Quote from: Juan on January 13, 2021, 05:37:57 AM

Nixon the impaler.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2021, 03:57:46 PM
Did Fillmore berate his young, teenage daughter for being fat? Did he like to punch people and paparazzi? Were they ever seen in the same place at the same time, maybe doing some rails and sharing some groupie in a motel room?
This is why Dave needs to put one of his many women of woo on this, to figure this all out.  In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was already a lady of woo specializing in The Many Life’s of Millard Fillmore.  Dude was probably an Eqyptian Pharaoh who communicated with aliens from Zeta Retculi, at a minimum.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he was a Pilgrim who worked with aliens.   ;) ;) ;D

https://youtu.be/E-dh6mkIsZk

ItsOver

Coincidence?  Well, we ALL know about that!  ;) ;)

“Alec Baldwin
Descended from: Indentured servant John Howland.

John Howland came over on the Mayflower as an indentured servant, serving the first Governor, John Carver. Howland served as Carver's executive assistant as he governed the colony through its first winter.”

https://www.findmypast.com/blog/discoveries/famous-mayflower-descendants

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 13, 2021, 04:54:24 PM
Coincidence?  Well, we ALL know about that!  ;) ;)

“Alec Baldwin
Descended from: Indentured servant John Howland.

John Howland came over on the Mayflower as an indentured servant, serving the first Governor, John Carver. Howland served as Carver's executive assistant as he governed the colony through its first winter.”

https://www.findmypast.com/blog/discoveries/famous-mayflower-descendants
I wonder what the 'numbers lady' can do with his nickname, prior to changing his name: "Xandy."

https://pagesix.com/2020/12/30/like-hilaria-alec-baldwin-also-changed-his-name/
And if he would punch her for doing so?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2021, 04:57:27 PM
I wonder what the 'numbers lady' can do with his nickname, prior to changing his name: "Xandy."

https://pagesix.com/2020/12/30/like-hilaria-alec-baldwin-also-changed-his-name/
And if he would punch her for doing so?
Xandy... Xandy?  Are we talking alien influence or what!  Ladies of woo, Numbers Lady, and Clyde Lewis, get busy, child!

;D

WOTR

How about an actual prediction. If they go forward with this, then I predict president Kamala if the Republicans get power. Biden will (of course) step down. And if they actually decide to hold Trump responsible for the actions of his supporters when he did not say "riot and break into buildings", then I predict that Kamala will be next.

To be sure, Trump called on people to march. Yes, I believe he knew what the results would be. But Harris is seen here telling people that they should not stop rioting.

“They’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. This is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And everyone should take note of that. They’re not gonna let up and they should not. And we should not.”

Yup, "and they should not" stop rioting and burning cities. And they didn't for months. If we decide that to set the bar this low with Trump, then I would predict that if the Republicans can, they will impeach for her part in moths and moths of rioting and burning of America.

You can see her here starting around 5:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTg1ynIPGls&feature=emb_logo