• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

@@NEWS FLASH@@Capitol Riot purpose kill all congress people then MARTIAL LAW

Started by Stellar, January 10, 2021, 09:41:24 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 11, 2021, 12:26:19 AM
fake news, they wouldn't say how he died for 24 hours when the jewish media crafted a fake and gay story about someone hitting him with a fire extinguisher and everyone laughed.

Duly noted.  Any truth to the rumor about the chud tazing himself in the balls?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 11, 2021, 12:29:51 AM

I hope it was Baked Alaska tbh

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 11, 2021, 12:29:51 AM

Did you ever think about what you’re going to do on the toilet?

What are you gonna do on the toilet?!

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPj-8_wOZcA

This song is secret “dogwhistle” code to all Trumpers to rise up and cast off the shackles of their oppressors. ;)

K_Dubb

QuoteOne active Army officer, 30-year-old Capt. Emily Rainey, resigned after being identified. Rainey, a psychological operations officer, led a group from North Carolina to Washington. According to CBS News, the Pentagon is looking into how many Fort Bragg soldiers may have followed her. In a video she posted Friday, she told her followers that they should be ready to “put everything on the line.” In that same video, she insisted that rioters were Antifa because “Patriots [would not] smash the windows of a National jewel” like the Capitol.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/01/capitol-riots-new-details-plans.html

Also in the article, zip-tie guy was there with his mother.

Asuka Langley

All of these faggots were Baked Alaska tier idiots, i have heard Baked is still streaming but idk where he streams anymore

Jackstar

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 11, 2021, 11:31:36 PM
ex-wife called the FBI immediately

If it were me, I'd do a Tarot spread first and call in to The Spec Sheet. It's the only way to be sure.

Stellar

Quote from: whoozit on January 15, 2021, 08:21:19 PM
You do realize this article undermines the title of your thread, right?

Thanks for pointing that out I bet its too much of a hot potato at the moment!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 15, 2021, 08:32:24 PM
Thanks for pointing that out I bet its too much of a hot potato at the moment!

Maybe you missed that he was really saying that you’re a schizoid ninny who doesn’t really know what you think from moment to moment. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 12, 2021, 12:18:40 AM

This is a digital age. BUT, there are some time when there is still magic in the static. During an outage I put on my antennae and got, thanks "ItsOver" again, for real tv but caught some of this.When setting up for digital signal. And reminded me, actually of good times. When tv would sign-off. Usually to Patriotic and Godly themes. And then the static. And, if over-imbibing or what-not, there might be even stuff seen in that static! And some claim even the UFOs or whatever might be seen? Haha I'd get sometimes the local aircraft approach talk on some channels and tv audio garbled.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2021, 09:05:35 PM
Maybe you missed that he was really saying that you’re a schizoid ninny who doesn’t really know what you think from moment to moment. ;)

Yeah, I didn't want to be a dick today..