• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things I Wish Trump Had Done While In Power But Didn’t

Started by Dr. MD MD, January 07, 2021, 05:46:38 PM

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2021, 09:17:38 PMYeah but when I click on it it just hangs.

Maybe I'm over trimming it.. I can see it though?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Have faith #Patriots https://t.co/J0Cm1PxKux</p>&mdash; John F Kennedy Jr. (@HSRetoucher) January 8, 2021 <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

K_Dubb

They work fine for me doc just needs to Rise Up and nuke a hot pocket.

Innerreach

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 07, 2021, 09:22:54 PMThey work fine for me doc just needs to Rise Up and nuke a hot pocket.

Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh....

Innerreach

I think the Doc's typing me out, a long middle finger. :-*

HAPPY VALENTINES

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on January 07, 2021, 09:22:14 PM
Soooo? You fucking with me Doc? >:(

No but it was my bad. I had a page open that wasn’t loading and had to restart my device.  :-[

Fucking YouTube! ::)

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2021, 09:32:18 PM
No but it was my bad. I had a page open that wasn’t loading and had to restart my device.  :-[

Fucking YouTube! ::)

FUCK YOUTUBE! >:(

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2021, 09:10:07 PM
Decades ago when there primarily only the big three networks I believe there was a broadcast law that the news always had to present an opposing viewpoint if it engaged in opinions and drawing conclusions. Al can correct me if I’m wrong. I also know that most conservatives were against this and I think I understand some of the reasons why but how about now that we are where we are? Do you think it would be a good idea to return to this now that conservative opinion is being suppressed if not made illegal?
There still are rules by the FCC, but it has become very political. Fairness Doctrine, Equal Time, and what-not was years ago. And so many cases, lawsuits, and the fact that there are so many channels and now interwebs it would be almost impossible to effect, even if we wanted it. Though it is true that especially in radio the demise helped more conservative and religious causes, likely (due to smaller size of channels and they dominated.) There also was, likely a more concern, about ownership of stations and media tin general hat was also broken up. Again, was seen as good but also fractured but, like breaking up Ma Bell then the basic reunificiation of them. Again, as you might recall, lots of Republican, Libertarians, behind that. Or like Standard Oil coming back together again, sorta. Haha. But elimination of Fairness also saved AM radio, with Rush etc though note he always says he is 'not a news source' and 'entertainment.'

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2021, 10:22:59 PM
There still are rules by the FCC, but it has become very political. Fairness Doctrine, Equal Time, and what-not was years ago. And so many cases, lawsuits, and the fact that there are so many channels and now interwebs it would be almost impossible to effect, even if we wanted it. Though it is true that especially in radio the demise helped more conservative and religious causes, likely (due to smaller size of channels and they dominated.) There also was, likely a more concern, about ownership of stations and media tin general hat was also broken up. Again, was seen as good but also fractured but, like breaking up Ma Bell then the basic reunificiation of them. Again, as you might recall, lots of Republican, Libertarians, behind that. Or like Standard Oil coming back together again, sorta. Haha. But elimination of Fairness also saved AM radio, with Rush etc though note he always says he is 'not a news source' and 'entertainment.'

And now?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2021, 10:30:45 PM
And now?
I don't know. Seriously. Like with all natural rights, there should be some personal limits. When you give up a society, or yourself, to purely selfish and secular purposes and motivations it is hard to maintain a system, with any order, of freedom. Freedom, versus license. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. If you abrogate the idea that there should be some personal control over your freedom it becomes necessary to have some way of making a license for you to exercise them to protect yourself and others. The question is the limits to it or how best to make a society (or the person) figure this out.

K_Dubb

The gendered-term stuff is bogus Pelosi was still calling people "gentleman from Pennsylvania" and "gentlewoman from Arizona" last night.  You guys will fall for anything.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 07, 2021, 11:02:23 PM
The gendered-term stuff is bogus Pelosi was still calling people "gentleman from Pennsylvania" and "gentlewoman from Arizona" last night.  You guys will fall for anything.

You’re the one wearing a 4 micron mask for a 2 micron virus, genius. ::) ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2021, 11:04:36 PM
You’re the one wearing a 4 micron mask for a 2 micron virus, genius. ::) ;D

They won't let me buy specialty coffee without it.  I must have my specialty coffee!

Innerreach

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 07, 2021, 11:08:56 PM
They won't let me buy specialty coffee without it.  I must have my specialty coffee!

He's got a point... I can't get my sex toys without it either. Yeeees, I tried the whole "I have a medical condition thing" they just told me that, if I had that bad of a medical condition, I could go fuck myself. I mean, who wants to be the patriot standing up for his right to buy a sex doll without a mask, on the evening news?

But, I only wear it at the sex shop ;)

K_Dubb

Innerreach

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 07, 2021, 11:31:25 PM
Not all of us are brave enough to go in the out door  :'(

I never considered that... Tomorrow maybe. ??? WAAAIIITT one second here! You ain't talken bout butt sex are ya?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on January 07, 2021, 11:14:56 PM
He's got a point... I can't get my sex toys without it either. Yeeees, I tried the whole "I have a medical condition thing" they just told me that, if I had that bad of a medical condition, I could go fuck myself. I mean, who wants to be the patriot standing up for his right to buy a sex doll without a mask, on the evening news?

But, I only wear it at the sex shop ;)

Why not just throw the leather gimp mask on then?