• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#OFFICIAL CELEBRATE TEOTWAWKI Watch Party Thread

Started by Jackstar, January 06, 2021, 10:36:43 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 08, 2021, 09:04:09 AM
Barbarian speaks. Only 52 views. Stuck in meeting so I haven't watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBResXyFzyQ

😍 OMG I WILL HELP HIM SAVE THE BABBIES

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 08, 2021, 12:59:40 PM
😍 OMG I WILL HELP HIM SAVE THE BABBIES
Ha!  Keep your eyes open, Dubb.  These folks and associates appear to be on the lookout for Horns.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2021, 11:01:28 AM
K_Dubb would look good, basking in the arms of Horns.  Horns may have to go the Dave Norway toupe route, though, and semi-permanently mount the horn set on his head.  I believe Dubb wasn’t completely thrilled with Horns shorn locks look.

I have this glue for when boot soles start flapping or delaminating that would work great!

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2021, 11:30:11 AM
Jojo

No he sounds like INNERREACH but hoarse from war cries and dancing his ass off all day in the hot Arizona sun for the babbies!  He was suspiciously absent during the Capitol riot.  Come on, unmask yourself you batshit furry stud!

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2021, 01:05:27 PM
Ha!  Keep your eyes open, Dubb.  These folks and associates appear to be on the lookout for Horns.

I have a basement that has sheltered fugitives before, ready access to bison steaks down the street and know how to cook them proper, and 45-lb dumbbells, that's all he needs.  Set up a little studio down there so he can get his message out, can help with the script writing to pepper with classical and mythological allusions and salient quotations to lend a literary heft, he would be irresistible!

Plus since it is the rainy season the horns can easily be concealed under a golf umbrella without attracting attention.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2021, 10:05:53 AM
Have they locked Horns up yet, as part of the big Capitol break in roundup, or have they allowed him to run free to stir up things at the next target?

He and I are planning on cruising for 15-year-old... bottles of Scotch, and then consume Pixie Stix up our ass and stream it on YouTube. For the fans.

Some of you will find this joke more funny than others. Still others are friends of Hunter Biden, who is totally not a problem at all for anyone to be concerned with, so many more important subjects to drive the point in on home for.

And, yes, of course I would look dashing up there in a kilt. However, I am constrained and restrained from participating in the full gamut of madness here, as I was already deployed and committed before some chowderhead fucked up the SARS-CoV2 deployment. So, I chose the option of just sitting here and shitposting incessantly. And do you know why?

Englebert Humperdinck knows why. Now, bring me the head of Diego Garcia, as I know someone who would like to have a few words for him. Hopefully this is too much trouble for any of you, as it is getting to the point where my running out of things to say that my body and soul can't cash.

btw, did anything happen today? Oh, right, yeah--I meant, something I'm allowed to tell you people about. Let me know, hit me up, blah blah blah, look, can I just let the flamer handle everything from this point forward? I kinda wanna be able to just leave town, go off the grid, visit a decommissioned nuclear reactor, you know, #juststarthings

Not that there's a SHTF coming or anything. No, I just want to avoid (CLASSIFIED)'s children this weekend. Spider sense is tingling! (Maybe that's why some people hate them, because they warn... Me.)

Also, one last thing: do any of you know an ideal place to buy some 12 guage shotgun shells? I want like 3x12, from a place where a guy buying ammo in a kilt is going to be unlikely to freak out the most number of people possible. Not impossible, just mostly unlikely.

These are serious questions, people. You wouldn't believe the week I'm having. I asked someone if they wanted to know how long it has really been since I was tapped by a seventeen yo (this is code), and they totally blew me off: "That's just CIA disinfo." And I'm all... "uhm, yeah... and there was going to be a follow up question... but now, I'm cool if you just assume I crave attention and I'm not running a highly detailed and co-ordinated clandestine op."

No podcast today. Perhaps later. Let's just keep all of all y'all guessin' for a bit longer. Do you have any idea how much fun I'm having? Twenty-seven years I have been patiently staying alert, while being mostly bored out of my tits, and suddenly I just feel like now is the best time to get attention by destroying every single personal relationship I've ever had in the most public manner possible? Oh, yeah, that sounds totally like what the Unabomber would do, if he hadn't been a fuckin' moron.

Love the thread title. Here you go, Chum. You know me, I'm always ready to pitch in for an important cause, like getting myself unbanned and respected again at EllGab. (Holy shit, that does sound insane, I better dial this down.)

Now that I have gotten this out of the way... I'm told that someone has been flirting with Grapefruit. Now, while I appreciate the concern and the creepy heads-up, the fact of the matter is that she needs to accomplish some important tasks, and the more she feels like she is in (CENSORED), the more likely she is to figure out The Key to Hidden Wisdom. So, don't cry for me, Argentina.

She's going through a difficult period of time, as I just made myself available for her sister to flirt with me. I don't think it's likely to happen, but "impossible" and "incredibly unlikely" are really separate events, and she's quite fragile these days, as she actually thinks it matters if Trump stays in office or not. Meanwhile, I am of course not going to flip from Grapefruit to Sister Fruit at all, ever.

So you go on and flirt, People. She knows what's at stake. And while it doesn't turn me on to watch, it does thrill me beyond words that I'm completely confident that she flirts all the fucking time with absolutely everyone when I am not around. Or not. Does it matter? She's a Scion of a noble family, and I am ghetto trash... and Raven tells me that I have lived longer in my position than any White Devil ever has, and apparently none of them had ever heard of Hungary before I came along. So, whatever, go nuts, quit trying to get a rise out of me.

She was sent here for training, you know. "This is Bellgab, and it is the most wretched hive of scum and villainy on the Internet." That was three years ago, and boy o boy--I wonder if her arms are ever going to get tired from having to wave at everyone. Probably not, she's of muscular stock. Anyway, we're good here.

Art would have loved her, especially if I let him think I wouldn't interfere with his schemes. But that's not how things happened. Instead, we got horns guy and some cute 14-year-chopperhead either getting actually murdered, or allowing herself to be the most exploited operator since that one girl, I don't remember her name, but she got all blowed up, and they made a big deal out of her, and she was just disgusted with the whole thing, because she did nothing but be bait.

I don't find it plausible that she knew she was going to be sacked, because she seemed completely unfazed while announcing that she hadn't slept in three days. O RLY. Captagon user: detected. Did she use needles? Oh, wait, air force, of course she was vaping it, because that's the safe way. Wait, what? She was awake for THREE DAYS? What was her Bellgab handle?

THREE DAYS. I wonder if she had time to get laid? Well, they locked everyone in their hotel rooms, so, yeah, probably. And then, she did... what? B&E and didn't bother to notice that she was being trafficked? Well, whatever, at least she didn't have to risk being scalped by Grapefruit, because I'll tell ya... I would have flirted with her pretty hard, if I had been there, and I certainly would not have let her be shot in the neck.

Who did that, by the way? And why? And he's in custody, right? And people are realizing that... oh, wait, never mind, haha, I forgot--I'm off duty. You people had your chance to be close to me, and thought I'd just never stop explaining everything.

Surprise! That girl was up for THREE DAYS. Is that what drug abuse looks like? Well, shit, you know what, maybe I've been going at this whole "science" thing all wrong. Also, what's the point of not having any fun if I'm just going to be shot by Capitol Police after somehow staying awake for three days and then somehow getting the idea that breaking and entering in the vanguard is a great idea for my hot-lookin' eyes, face, and... hey, did anyone get a look at her butt? Asking for a friend.

Maybe she deserved to die for spamming Reddit. I'll look into it. Do you have any idea how long I've been avoiding making this post? A long time. Hopefully Grapefruit won't read this one either for some reason. There are some things about the military I have been hoping to not have to explain to her, like what the fuck "Captagon" is.

btw, any of you got any theobromine? I'm asking for a friend. And I swear to God, if she comes out with, "what's Captagon?" we're heading straight to the recording studio. Mark my words.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 08, 2021, 01:22:36 PM
can easily be concealed under a golf umbrella without attracting attention

I don't think you understand how this new "out, loud, and proud" paradigm works. Who doesn't want attention? Criminals, thugs, and cheaters, that's who.

Also, PLOT TWIST: Horns is actually from a planet in the (CLASSIFIED) star system. Still glows in the dark, of course, but if that guy thinks he's doing anything useful, he's got another think coming. No kilt? Weak.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on January 08, 2021, 01:53:48 PM
I don't think you understand how this new "out, loud, and proud" paradigm works. Who doesn't want attention? Criminals, thugs, and cheaters, that's who.

Also, PLOT TWIST: Horns is actually from a planet in the (CLASSIFIED) star system. Still glows in the dark, of course, but if that guy thinks he's doing anything useful, he's got another think coming. No kilt? Weak.

Don't be jealous, Jacky.  Unless you can project raw barechested berserker fury, a kilt is just a frippery.  You know what to do:  bison steaks, chicken breasts, and 45-pounders.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 08, 2021, 02:06:32 PM
Don't be jealous, Jacky.  Unless you can project raw barechested berserker fury, a kilt is just a frippery.  You know what to do:  bison steaks, chicken breasts, and 45-pounders.
Heh, heh, heh.  Poor guy.  Back to over the hill cat women.  Maybe this delusional loon will take him in. 

[attachment=1,msg1453350]

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2021, 02:18:56 PM
Heh, heh, heh.  Poor guy.  Back to over the hill cat women.  Maybe this delusional loon will take him in. 

[attachment=1,msg1453350]

Hahaha that's Sister Princess Fancy Feast to you, with a voice that can curdle a fresh glass of milk at fifty paces!

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 08, 2021, 03:27:44 PM
Hahaha that's Sister Princess Fancy Feast to you, with a voice that can curdle a fresh glass of milk at fifty paces!
LOL.  “Sister Princess Fancy Feast.”  I like it.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 08, 2021, 03:27:44 PM
Why do you want to call in the wolves? I thought  lÃ¥lning and the other various types in other Scandi countries like Swedish kulning was to call in your animals, that one would want to protect from wolves? Or even frighten wolves OFF. As an aside, is yodeling related deal in Alpine regions? Or was that just for fun and/or communications with people?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2021, 03:52:33 PM
Why do you want to call in the wolves? I thought  lÃ¥lning and the other various types in other Scandi countries like Swedish kulning was to call in your animals, that one would want to protect from wolves? Or even frighten wolves OFF. As an aside, is yodeling related deal in Alpine regions? Or was that just for fun and/or communications with people?

Yodeling, at least as usually performed, doesn't have the sheer volume of a herd call but you can imagine as originally intended to communicate at a distance that it probably did in practice, with similar exploitation of the natural voice break.  But you raise an important point, wolves (and bears, for that matter) don't make the frequent appearances modern unlettered pagans might expect in the ranks of divine familiars, probably because they represent chaos and imminent threat to life property and properly belonged to the other side, as with Fenrir.  You have Freki and Geri, of course, but Odinn is always straddling that line, and they are called hunden in some places anyway.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2021, 05:39:59 PM
And you will be labelled a terrorist and treated as such. Big Brother doesn’t fuck around...but you go on thinking you still got a free pass. ::) ;D

Nigga please. Big Brother is a bigger sissypants than you are. It is not until the mass of the population is fully intent on ratting everyone else out, that the Panopticon paradigm is truly a threat.

Also, I don't have a brother at all, so this is of no cognitive meaning to one such as I. Mind you, all you thuggish men out there would like to start playing Chess with me instead of flirting with my girlfriend, Jesus, be my guest? It's not like I am stopping any of you.

This reminds me of the time someone tried to threaten me with physical violence in public, implying that would dissuade me. This person apparently had never had to recognize the impracticality of throwing the first punch at someone laughing. Anyway, "Big Brother doesn't fuck around" is the biggest bunch of horse dick I've ever read. Let me tell you about the time I was having phone sex with a clandestine agent... oh, wait, that's classified maybe? Well, anyway, fucking around is ALL Big Brother does, and yes, you all still got a free pass, because as long as Hunter Biden remains free, obviously, none of you are going to get in trouble for anything.

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 08, 2021, 01:15:02 PM
He was suspiciously absent

11 or 12 more days of this. I'm getting the goosepimples and the nightsweats all over at this point. Did you see those Congresspeople cowering in fear? Yeah, me neither, I don't enjoy harvesting the pain of others.

Yet. YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT JOSEPH BIDEN IS A FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER, TRAITOR, AND WILDLY INAPPROPRIATE ROLE MODEL FOR MY GIRLFRIEND'S (REDACTED), RIGHT? Fuck, I wish he were going to get inaugurated, it'd be worth it to see what it looks like when I start showing certain key people, certain key things.

But that's just a meth dream. Party on, Kids--what is even happening today? I don't know! I refuse to read! (I'm not on strike, I just want to see who is going to tell me something first, that doesn't have to do with my girlfriend. Like, seriously, you people, y'all are some strange freaks. And that top right corner has been... how long now? It's starting to seem kinda creepy rapey stalkey, I'm not gonna lie.)

Julian Assange is in custody, and Hunter Biden is at large--right? Is that how things are? Because obviously, that's completely reasonable, and it makes complete sense to enforce that paradigm. Welcome to The Pitcher Plant--I don't even know what that means, I just like the sound of it, and it's a very relaxing feeling to spend my time making my writing as absurd and obnoxious as possible.

88 pages of "I told you so," would get quite boring, especially for me. Do you not feel my generosity? You're welcome.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 08, 2021, 04:28:01 PM
Nigga please. Big Brother is a bigger sissypants than you are. It is not until the mass of the population is fully intent on ratting everyone else out, that the Panopticon paradigm is truly a threat.

Also, I don't have a brother at all, so this is of no cognitive meaning to one such as I. Mind you, all you thuggish men out there would like to start playing Chess with me instead of flirting with my girlfriend, Jesus, be my guest? It's not like I am stopping any of you.

This reminds me of the time someone tried to threaten me with physical violence in public, implying that would dissuade me. This person apparently had never had to recognize the impracticality of throwing the first punch at someone laughing. Anyway, "Big Brother doesn't fuck around" is the biggest bunch of horse dick I've ever read. Let me tell you about the time I was having phone sex with a clandestine agent... oh, wait, that's classified maybe? Well, anyway, fucking around is ALL Big Brother does, and yes, you all still got a free pass, because as long as Hunter Biden remains free, obviously, none of you are going to get in trouble for anything.

11 or 12 more days of this. I'm getting the goosepimples and the nightsweats all over at this point. Did you see those Congresspeople cowering in fear? Yeah, me neither, I don't enjoy harvesting the pain of others.

Yet. YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT JOSEPH BIDEN IS A FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER, TRAITOR, AND WILDLY INAPPROPRIATE ROLE MODEL FOR MY GIRLFRIEND'S (REDACTED), RIGHT? Fuck, I wish he were going to get inaugurated, it'd be worth it to see what it looks like when I start showing certain key people, certain key things.

But that's just a meth dream. Party on, Kids--what is even happening today? I don't know! I refuse to read! (I'm not on strike, I just want to see who is going to tell me something first, that doesn't have to do with my girlfriend. Like, seriously, you people, y'all are some strange freaks. And that top right corner has been... how long now? It's starting to seem kinda creepy rapey stalkey, I'm not gonna lie.)

Julian Assange is in custody, and Hunter Biden is at large--right? Is that how things are? Because obviously, that's completely reasonable, and it makes complete sense to enforce that paradigm. Welcome to The Pitcher Plant--I don't even know what that means, I just like the sound of it, and it's a very relaxing feeling to spend my time making my writing as absurd and obnoxious as possible.

88 pages of "I told you so," would get quite boring, especially for me. Do you not feel my generosity? You're welcome.

That’s nice. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 08, 2021, 04:10:15 PM
Yodeling, at least as usually performed, doesn't have the sheer volume of a herd call but you can imagine as originally intended to communicate at a distance that it probably did in practice, with similar exploitation of the natural voice break.

I am not at liberty to tell you what I have seen. However, the phrase "it probably did in practice" contains a lot to unpack and I am ashamed to say that in spite of my abject embarrassment over your astonishingly telegraphed ignorance, I still am pleased and honored to call you a friend. Check out my MySpace page.

p.s.: Don't ever pick up my dry cleaning. It's not personal, you're simply not qualified. Semper fi

K_Dubb

Fuck, I wish he were going to get inaugurated, it'd be worth it to see what it looks like when I start showing certain key people, certain key things.

If The Plan doesn't include an undercover Marine somehow winding up under my covers, I ain't trusting it no mo.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 08, 2021, 04:42:17 PM
This is the face of drug addiction, folks.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 08, 2021, 04:10:15 PM
Yodeling, at least as usually performed, doesn't have the sheer volume of a herd call but you can imagine as originally intended to communicate at a distance that it probably did in practice, with similar exploitation of the natural voice break.  But you raise an important point, wolves (and bears, for that matter) don't make the frequent appearances modern unlettered pagans might expect in the ranks of divine familiars, probably because they represent chaos and imminent threat to life property and properly belonged to the other side, as with Fenrir.  You have Freki and Geri, of course, but Odinn is always straddling that line, and they are called hunden in some places anyway.
The state of Arkansas does that darn sooeee thing, which is same intent but, due to girth, doesn't sound as nice as some of the Nordic chicks doing it. Supposedly swine are smart, certainly more than some there, so they likely ignore the call if the fatties are drunk and hungry. They do also have contests though and incessantly do it at football games.

Dogs, I think, were the first domesticated animals so would make sense, in a way, that they wouldn't be familiarized because 'already a part of us' but still they ones we couldn't tame (wolves etc) would be highly suspect. Same form as our retrievers, friends, hunters, defenders, companions, but could they 'turn?' Wolf at the door- on the INSIDE!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 09, 2021, 12:57:05 AM
https://twitter.com/jannwolfe/status/1347752206745919488

That's a lotta antifas lol

Only liberals would be gloating over the death of American citizens. It’s disgusting. Buy hey, at least I understand why Muslims throw fags of the top of buildings now so thanks for that, diaperface.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2021, 01:09:15 AM
Buy hey, at least I understand why Muslims throw fags of the top of buildings now so thanks for that, diaperface.

Ah believe ah can flah

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 09, 2021, 01:33:38 AM
Ah believe ah can flah

You should test that theory. No time like the present, diaperface.

Dr. MD MD

Weird that you can still find vids like this on YouTube but anyone expressing conservative political opinion is being banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_A6Xf0DJDo

They do pick and choose their standards, don’t they?