• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#OFFICIAL CELEBRATE TEOTWAWKI Watch Party Thread

Started by Jackstar, January 06, 2021, 10:36:43 AM

Lin Wood continuing on the fight from that Parler thing.  Sounds like this is all part of the plan and the President is in Texas waiting to close the trap.

Innerreach

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2021, 10:53:55 PM
Lin Wood continuing on the fight from that Parler thing.  Sounds like this is all part of the plan and the President is in Texas waiting to close the trap.

Glad you're here with us, WAN. ;)

https://youtu.be/TgM4Xxjs6nM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2021, 10:53:55 PM

YAAAAHHH

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2021, 11:11:37 PM
YAAAAHHH

Command and Control aircraft peeled out of Andrews and boogied on down to Texas today.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2021, 06:32:01 PM
Sir, I felt confident you would recognize him as a representative of our cause and that his placement in that Chamber at this historic moment indicates the breadth and scope of the MAPA movement.  It is regrettable that the hammer was removed and your accession thwarted temporarily but am sure that, in this moment of turmoil, were we to appear on the Rostrum and take our shirts off and proclaim the MAPA agenda of beer and dogs, we would ascend to the seats of power by general acclamation as being far more fit and intelligible than any of those chuckleheads proposed by the major parties.

Seven, Thursday Into Friday

It is precisely this sort of rheotoric(sp) that brought you to my side as second.  I salute yew;  may the glory be gory and the eventual inevidious.

Nautical Shore.

-Shadow President-elect

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on January 06, 2021, 11:43:31 PM
It is precisely this sort of rheotoric(sp) that brought you to my side as second.  I salute yew;  may the glory be gory and the eventual inevidious.

Nautical Shore.

-Shadow President-elect

The MIB Content DElivery Network extends outreach and jolly corporation in welcoming these pals to the party.

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 07, 2021, 12:05:09 AM

It would be difficult to overstate my satisfaction with how recent events have unfolded, and this picture does it, by one thousand times.

pate

Sea Aye Ayy has open Apps, oar swe uhm trolled>?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2021, 12:37:06 AM
https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/ep-2371a-cb-china-economic-system-are-now-in-the-process-of-being-destroyed/

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/ep-2371b-patriots-knew-the-playbooktaking-back-the-country-was-never-going-to-be-easyBUCKLE-UP/

Isn't it a little late to be concerned about this, Shadow Commander-in-Chief? Maybe you shouldn't have drunk all your beer already. Can't you get that delivered?

Oh, right--dogs.

I would remind the gentleman from Hungary (apparently via Scotland somehow) that, in my capacity as Shadow Dogwalker-in-Chief, I shall be entrusted with the shirtless (weather permitting) care of the First Canines from time to time as the Shadow Chief Executive shall see fit and that, as a consequence, the Shadow President's supply of beer and other intoxicating substances will be more reliable.  Alternatively, I am not opposed to making a shadow beer run should the First Dogs rambunctiousness prove beyond my ability to control until such time as my 45-lb dumbbells lend their salutary effects to my overall robustness.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 07, 2021, 01:00:39 AM
I am not opposed to making a shadow beer run

I'll take the daylight shift--I, of course, love bitches dogs.

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 07, 2021, 01:00:39 AM
the gentleman from Hungary (apparently via Scotland somehow)

It's quite a story--Jews are, of course, involved.
/flex

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2021, 12:37:06 AM
...Isn't it a little late.].

Butt Sea, yew spelt latté rong...

Fooking anglais(e)...

Silphion

Quote from: pate on January 07, 2021, 01:12:42 AM
Butt Sea, yew spelt latté rong...

Fooking anglais(e)...

Seminaries of Sedition, in days of yore, knew well the price in veneration of the brew.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on January 07, 2021, 01:41:53 AM
Seminaries of Sedition, in days of yore, knew well the price in veneration of the brew.

Quote from: WikipediaThe absence of alcohol created an atmosphere in which it was possible to engage in more serious conversation than in an alehouse.

Sounds dull--but I'll allow it. Did I ever tell you? I was born in Seattle, and I used to work at Starbucks.

[attachment=1,msg1452834]
Starbucks corporate. I had flex time arrival, too, which really helped with the bus.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2021, 01:49:39 AM

Sounds dull--but I'll allow it.

Precisely the opposite IMO

Topics discussed included politics and political scandals, daily gossip, fashion, current events, and debates surrounding philosophy and the natural sciences. Historians often associate English coffeehouses, during the 17th and 18th centuries, with the intellectual and cultural history of the Age of Enlightenment: they were an alternate sphere, supplementary to the university. Political groups frequently used coffeehouses as meeting places.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2021, 01:49:39 AM
... I used to work at Starbucks...

https://youtu.be/9A0-InU41Do

... and I think my family used to actually own slaves.  I feel for you, but you were a willing modern slave.  Who do I remint the reparation $dollars$ to you modern dumbass>?  And will Amazon.com recognize that government scrip as actual specie?

I used to OWN Starbucks stock, but (I imagine) I sold it at such thyme as worthless cis-gender cucks like yourslef D.C.I-did to twerk for 'the man' and ruined it for investors...

Nau.Sh...

-p