• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#OFFICIAL CELEBRATE TEOTWAWKI Watch Party Thread

Started by Jackstar, January 06, 2021, 10:36:43 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on January 06, 2021, 04:43:30 PM
Six, Make Dad Smile On Wednesday"ASS INDENT SEA" : "JEWELED ALIEN" : "AYE COMM OBLAST" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "THUNDERDOME LIGHTNING"

K_Dubb, attend: that guy clearly supports the MAPA ideals!  His Thor-like visage and actions today (Make Dad Smile On Wednesday) are almost prophetic.  If only the gavel had been present on the podium he could have wielded it to close this clearly illegal Joint Sesh of Congress and proclaim, affirm and certify our inevitable vic'try.

I suspect Pence made off with the symbolic Mjöllnir and is in hiding with it at some undisclosed location in a desperate attempt to thwart our rise to power.  If Pence will return the hammer to our champion to usher in the new age, I promise leniency, plums and perhaps a minor position within our Administration.  But time runs short for this option...

I must ponder.  Hear, musics:

https://youtu.be/Xm96Cqu4Ils

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Sir, I felt confident you would recognize him as a representative of our cause and that his placement in that Chamber at this historic moment indicates the breadth and scope of the MAPA movement.  It is regrettable that the hammer was removed and your accession thwarted temporarily but am sure that, in this moment of turmoil, were we to appear on the Rostrum and take our shirts off and proclaim the MAPA agenda of beer and dogs, we would ascend to the seats of power by general acclamation as being far more fit and intelligible than any of those chuckleheads proposed by the major parties.

If you thought Johnny Reb waving the stars and bars was bad optics, how about Camp Auschwitz beardo dude here?  Jesus.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2021, 06:36:55 PM
If you thought Johnny Reb waving the stars and bars was bad optics, how about Camp Auschwitz beardo dude here?  Jesus.

Oof.  I will give the MAGAts credit for better presentation today, not so many feral hawgs, and you always put the pretty ones up front.  But just like with BLM God help you if anyone turns the camera on the second and third ranks, they are lumbering nutjobs with barely functioning brainstems.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 06, 2021, 02:49:38 AM
She said "let's just go smack them with the truth!"
"I can't wait for congress."
"On to bigger and better things.....George Soros....it's just pure evil" -Sidney Powell

I forgot to invite her to the party. Oops, my bad.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2021, 09:41:36 PM
And when she was shot, why is it that no one hit the floor!  They stood there after watching her fall..they are putting their backs to the threat...WHO SHOT HER?
WHY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0