• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#OFFICIAL CELEBRATE TEOTWAWKI Watch Party Thread

Started by Jackstar, January 06, 2021, 10:36:43 AM

Jackstar

It would be difficult to overstate my satisfaction with how recent events are unfolding.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 06, 2021, 01:56:53 PM
It would be difficult to overstate my satisfaction with how recent events are unfolding.

Not what I expected or hoped for but there is one saving grace. K_Dubb has a new barbarian to get weak kneed over. To my untrained eye, he seems superior to Trumpet Man.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2021, 02:01:04 PM
Not what I expected or hoped for but there is one saving grace. K_Dubb has a new barbarian to get weak kneed over. To my untrained eye, he seems superior to Trumpet Man.
Squeal!  Viking Buffalo Hunk!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2021, 02:01:04 PM

Finally glory glory hallelujah!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 06, 2021, 03:16:13 PM

WTF?  Has D.C. been invaded by Dr. Who aliens now?
Those are gas masks that members have under their seats to use in case of a chem/bio attack, apparently.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2021, 02:54:06 PM

Indian spear and buffalo head goes well with the Wolfsangel, mjölnir, I think a Yggdrasil tattoos. And the USA facepaint. And thinking to be bring your own P.A. system was good planning. Amazing.

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2021, 03:27:30 PM
Indian spear and buffalo head goes well with the Wolfsangel, mjölnir, I think a Yggdrasil tattoos. And the USA facepaint. And thinking to be bring your own P.A. system was good planning. Amazing.

It would seem he is a professional and knows the ropes:

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2021, 03:27:30 PM

Yeah that's a walknut above his left nipple too dude is legit.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2021, 03:23:01 PM
Those are gas masks that members have under their seats to use in case of a chem/bio attack, apparently.
What, no Hazmat suits, SWAT armor, and radiation protection?

K_Dubb

Better quality

Appears to be a Migration Period leaf-headed spearpoint on the flagstaff.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2021, 03:32:09 PM
It would seem he is a professional and knows the ropes:

Apparently those Black Israelites are coming to join in the mayhem.

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1346913228761276417

DC Mayor is locking it down. VA and MD police also came in. Arlington County, Montgomery County, P.G. County, and Baltimore police. And NJ police. And apparently National Guard. Sounds like a confusing situation but the DC CoP will be 'in charge.' 

albrecht

"What is The People's House, Alex?"

My local NBC has preempted the broadcast of the 3rd to last show of Jeopardy! with Alex.

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2021, 02:22:55 PM
Quite a dashing figure.

Six, Make Dad Smile On Wednesday"ASS INDENT SEA" : "JEWELED ALIEN" : "AYE COMM OBLAST" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "THUNDERDOME LIGHTNING"

K_Dubb, attend: that guy clearly supports the MAPA ideals!  His Thor-like visage and actions today (Make Dad Smile On Wednesday) are almost prophetic.  If only the gavel had been present on the podium he could have wielded it to close this clearly illegal Joint Sesh of Congress and proclaim, affirm and certify our inevitable vic'try.

I suspect Pence made off with the symbolic Mjöllnir and is in hiding with it at some undisclosed location in a desperate attempt to thwart our rise to power.  If Pence will return the hammer to our champion to usher in the new age, I promise leniency, plums and perhaps a minor position within our Administration.  But time runs short for this option...

I must ponder.  Hear, musics:

https://youtu.be/Xm96Cqu4Ils

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

albrecht

Bomb found at RNC DC HQ and somewhere else?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/multiple-explosive-devices-found-amid-washington-dc-protests/

Calls to impeach Trump and a Resolution to kick out Republican Congressmen will be made by Rep Cori Bush.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2021, 04:58:24 PM
Bomb found at RNC DC HQ and somewhere else?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/multiple-explosive-devices-found-amid-washington-dc-protests/

Calls to impeach Trump and a Resolution to kick out Republican Congressmen will be made by Rep Cori Bush.

Probably planted by the FBI. They’re good at that one.