• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#OFFICIAL CELEBRATE TEOTWAWKI Watch Party Thread

Started by Jackstar, January 06, 2021, 10:36:43 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2021, 04:30:59 PM
That’s nice. ::)

Given that the dead chopperhead speed freak may or may not actually be dead, certainly, there are no shortage of people who have died for their beliefs, their country, and their cause, and so rather than exhort you all for allowing this to become one of the worst party threads in recent memory (even I am not even reading it), I have simply chosen to plumb the depths of my shattered and tattered quantums of street cred, in the hopes that, the stupider I look, the more content and happy each of you will feel about your own besotted sense of self and purpose in your lives.

You know, that Air Force vet should have just have been posting here. I bet if she was here for 3 days straight, talking about how things were going to be scary at first, but just hang in there... I bet all of all y'all would have welcomed her with open arms and dickpouches, and when I stopped by to say, "3 days without sleep is taxing on the body, how do you choose to cope with that, do you have any kind of safety protocol?", you floppy foptoppers would be on me like jackals on gazelles within mere instants.

"Jack wants attention!" "Someone tell his girlfriend--he's flirting with someone!" "This is really disrespectful to her family, so someone should make sure and remind everyone about several random facts about Jack that have been shitsplatted against every convenient carnival board, just in case anyone might be about to actually think about what they've read without being wildly prejudiced in a negative fashion first, which is lashon hara, but that doesn't matter, he hates Jews."

I'm gonna be clear here, Bellgab: this is all Keith's fault. Yeah, I know--a convenient scapegoat--but when The Commander started commanding that she and I start sending emails to various Known Citizens in the Bell Star Chamber, and she dutifully sprang into what appeared to be some level of action, I thought, "Wow, I suggested this to her myself so long ago that I forget when, and she never managed to get around to doing it at all, nor did she think it was a good idea to keep a record of what personal information she had shared with the Internet's most loathsome den of absolute disgust, mayhem, and bile--and did she really just shake her head slightly and shrug while stating out loud that she couldn't remember who or what she was talking about with the people I've been hassling about with for numerous years? Huh. Looks like she's hoping I'll just abandon my query. Let's see what happens if I ask again, three years later, after never snooping into her messages, and after all the messages get purged. I time it right, and it should be a gasser."

And, boy howdy, is it ever. So what say, Gang? Are ye not entertained? Oh, I bet you are. What did I say? "What We've got planned is gonna blow your minds." What did she plan with me? Well, being able to walk, for starters. Did any of you adorable North Pole Helper Elves recommend any toomeric? Well, you really should have, to be quite honest.

Now, I had planned that she would have met certain milestone goals by now, but to be quite brutally honest, I did not expect certain events to present themselves, that being... sudden upgrade to Cosmic level, for no apparent reason other than it would seem someone wanted someone around who couldn't be reasoned with, argued with, or bought, and absolutely would not stop, until it was the appropriate time to do so.

Well, not yet, I guess. I don't know what else I'm supposed to do with a sudden influx of unwanted power. Exploit it? Well, that would be a good way to never qualify again, right? Anyway, I think it might have just been a fluke, as the only thing I have bothered to make a strong effort into, is a sudden influx of unwanted information. As it turns out, it's a big pain in the ass to have a great deal of important responsibilities, especially when no one else has ever done anything else in that area for at least... who knows. Ever? This is not even my fantasy, let alone, my temptation.

Nevertheless, when it will not help to slow down, pour on the gas. Now, The End Of The World As We Know It is in fact, close at hand--Biden or Trump is a choice of no consequence whatsoever, and whether or not it really happened or not, some pretty gal with a positive energy attitude and the ability to stay awake for three days in a row, just got her ass shot with a squib in the neck by some guy who, in no inconceivable way, ought to have been drawing a gun. And all those guys... and he shoots the woman. A propellerhead, no less.

That woman, #1, is ugly. Imagine how bad she smelled, man. I'm told all those Air Force goons just stink. Chuck Yeager and... I'm not gonna lie, I'm drawing a blank here. Who else was a member of the USAF and achieved any notoriety ever? NoName? Was he USAF? More like USAFAGGOT, I guess. Haha. Anyway, literal green vampire hobgoblins are crawling around creeping after us... but some guy makes a "mistake" and, we are told... Administrative leave? Oh, and a paycheck. How nice! Meanwhile, literally dozens of thugs and lackeys are despondent yet again, as, as far as I am concerned, no matter how many pretty girls there are with a curiously strong case of insomnia are actually killed, the truth is that the sweet release of death from this fallen world is truly a blessing.

That, or Ms. American Flyer thought that not sleeping for three days and then wandering around like a fucking idiot into an actual fortified Gov't building--which, yes, belongs to us, which means, stay the fuck out unless you have business there, and obviously it was her job to STFU and display her tits at that juncture--this distracts any breed of thug--but instead she decides to clamber through the window like some kind of damned spider monkey, without bothering to wonder... "Is this what Jackstar's girlfriend would do if she could still climb through a window?"

It's not that it was a small window, and she's actually quite small in fact--it's that, what exactly did she think she was doing? How was she actually helping? What did she imagine was going to happen? Well, I'll tell you what, if she had been looking for evidence that would finally put Hillary Clinton away for good, she sure wasn't anywhere near the right building, and on some level... she really did not present a compelling case scenario for why women should get to have all the opportunities to freely make an ass out of themselves as men do, because obviously she had been trafficked herself.

If she had really wanted to help, she would have... well, let's not get into it. Anyway, I'm glad most people are not that easily mislead. FOR THREE DAYS. Man. Maybe I should hang out near airbases and see if someone feels like a guy in a kilt would belong in a room filled with flying bus drivers. FOR THREE DAYS.

I'm not gonna lie, the mood today is somber and subdued, but at least I'm not stuck with a level of awareness so shallow that I would allow anyone to just barge on in through a locked door that Thomas Jefferson probably installed himself--Lodge orders--without at least pausing to consider... "am I hot enough that one of these guys are going to "accidentally" shoot me in the throat so they can fuck the hole?" And all those guys there... maybe she was actually really annoying, and it was all a collective shrug. Note that she couldn't spell, either, so the whole thing is a huge wash regardless of what actually happened.

And this was all considered the best idea available, was it? What a waste of what must have been a quality binge. She looked like that... after three days? She could have inspired so many more with just those eyelashes in a Tweety.

Oh, but she wanted to see it actually happen. Damn! I bet she never got to go anywhere fun before in her whole life. Now, meanwhile--no one cares. We're all really busy and have a lot of responsibilities, right? Let's get back to watching the world begin to pick up speed and start to burn from the friction alone.

Or I guess you can do some paperwork or something. Maybe do your taxes? I'm not gonna lie, I forgot what year it was the last time I did them. I'm gonna assume it was last year... maybe? It's not like I have a lot of taxes, and it's not like I give a shit enough to be evading them, I simply don't feel like bothering to do what people tell me is important, especially when I never said I would.

Now, having said that, while Joe Biden may well be a creepy rapey pedophile--and the photos spread all over the Internet with spotty context would obviously fully support such a claim with no reason to look deeper--at least there is no reason to believe the claim that those explosions of blood in the whites of his eyes are done with needles, which totally means that he isn't dangerous in any way that can't just be looked past if someone doesn't feel like getting all judgy for whatever reason.

You know, I think Michael Jackson had a doctor that let him use all the needles he wanted to pay for, which apparently were a lot of them, because if there is one thing for sure about Michael Jackson, it's that after they had his pre-pubescent testicles surgically removed--this is what the fans wanted to hear, this is where the money was going to be made--teaching discipline was probably not going to be anything but a real uphill battle.

So. Is this a great watch party thread or what? I think it's stellar. I'm doing my best to lighten the mood by appearing to be even more of an idiot than usual--Trust The Plan--but I'll be honest, I think some of you are beginning to see through my facade here, which is going to be a real problem when it comes to explaining my whereabouts on the night of November 14, 1997.

Silphion

🄲🄾🄽🄳🄴🄽🅂🄴🄳 🅅🄴🅁🅂🄸🄾🄽

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2021, 12:01:38 PM
Given that the ... chopperhead ... may or may not actually be dead ... I have simply chosen to plumb the depths of my shattered ... street cred, in the hopes that the stupider I look, the more content and happy each of you will feel ... that Air Force vet should have ... been posting here ...

"Jack wants attention!" ... remind everyone about ... Jack ... shitsplatted against every convenient carnival board ...

Bellgab ... is all Keith's fault ... but when The Commander started commanding that she and I start sending emails to various Known Citizens in the Bell Star Chamber ... the Internet's most loathsome den of absolute disgust, mayhem, and bile ... did she really just shake her head slightly and shrug ... ?

Did any of you adorable North Pole Helper Elves recommend any toomeric?

I don't know what else I'm supposed to do with a sudden influx of unwanted power ... a sudden influx of unwanted information.

Nevertheless, when it will not help to slow down, pour on the gas. Now, The End Of The World As We Know It is in fact, close at hand ...

Anyway, literal green vampire hobgoblins are crawling around creeping after us ... the truth is that the sweet release of death from this fallen world is truly a blessing.

Ms. American Flyer ... decides to clamber through the window like some kind of damned spider monkey, without bothering to wonder ... "Is this what Jackstar's girlfriend would do if she could still climb through a window?" ... if she had been looking for evidence that would finally put Hillary Clinton away for good, she sure wasn't anywhere near the right building ...

Maybe I should hang out near airbases and see if someone feels like a guy in a kilt would belong in a room filled with flying bus drivers.

... the mood today is somber and subdued, but at least I'm not stuck with a level of awareness so shallow that I would allow anyone to just barge on in through a locked door that Thomas Jefferson probably installed himself ...

She could have inspired so many more with just those eyelashes in a Tweety.

Let's get back to watching the world begin to pick up speed and start to burn from the friction alone.

I simply don't feel like bothering to do what people tell me is important ...

Joe Biden may well be a ... pedophile ... there is no reason to believe ... those explosions of blood in ... his eyes are done with needles ...

... there is one thing for sure about Michael Jackson, it's that after they had his pre-pubescent testicles surgically removed ... teaching discipline was probably not going to be anything but a real uphill battle.

Is this a great watch party thread or what? I think it's stellar. I'm doing my best to lighten the mood by appearing to be even more of an idiot than usual .... some of you are beginning to see through my facade here ...

Ciardelo

Quote from: Silphion on January 10, 2021, 03:17:53 PM
🄲🄾🄽🄳🄴🄽🅂🄴🄳 🅅🄴🅁🅂🄸🄾🄽

Is that for people who do just a little drugs?

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQMkYqglS4M

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2021, 12:01:38 PM
I have simply chosen to plumb the depths of my shattered and tattered quantums of street cred, in the hopes that, the stupider I look, the more content and happy each of you will feel about your own besotted sense of self and purpose in your lives.

You know it's working, and you know you love it. Renounce Satan and all his works, Punylings. What's the worst that could happen? Oh, right, no more immunity from thuggish Mob prosecution--but aside from that though. Come on! Believe me, Satan will still be there, mewling and whining and bleating, every time one's back is turned.

Adorable. Yeah, so, anyway--you all have a pleasant time today? Mine could be better, but sweet baby Jesus... this is immensely better than a Clinton presidency.

albrecht

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/crime/harrisburg-woman-facing-charges-us-capitol-riots-washington-dc-nancy-pelosis-office-computer/521-4d01b9f1-f61b-421a-bdba-b6489627d33f

Apparently she is still on the lam. If the allegations are true that she planned to sell Pelosi's laptop/harddrive to the SVR she could be facing much more serious charges. I guess a jilted boyfriend turned her in. She should get a good lawyer and right quick.

I also wonder why Pelosi and some of the others who left government equipment, possibly with sensitive or even secret content unsecured, not password protected, and easily accessible to be compromised aren't charged or at least sanctioned for doing so. If they truly feared a 'coup' or 'invasion' why wouldn't they secure government computers and information? Instead of leaving them, logged in, on the desk as they fled?