• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

VAXXED!!!! Who will it be?

Started by paladin1991, December 17, 2020, 09:36:46 PM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 17, 2021, 12:09:51 AM

It was the accordion

Two Grapefruits

The accordion?  Thank you. I can't believe I dropped Ando like that. Thank you for reminding me...

Good luck with your 2 Grapefruits;) this lady right here isn't going in that fruit bowl!

Get ya dogecoin and the whales.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 17, 2021, 02:18:46 AM
The accordion?  Thank you. I can't believe I dropped Ando like that. Thank you for reminding me...

Good luck with your 2 Grapefruits;) this lady right here isn't going in that fruit bowl!

Get ya dogecoin and the whales.

You really can't read, can you?

paladin1991

Quote from: Stellar on February 16, 2021, 12:10:28 PM
All you fucking babies get your vaccine and your done now fuck off.

I have it done round two soon there's no global conspiracy get a fucking life ok.  NOw fuck off.
https://youtu.be/mZoG0BFptKk

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 16, 2021, 12:31:04 PM
Haha I would but I am so far down the list the state hasn't even named what vaccine phase I am in, just a ...future phases.  I will be lucky to get it this year.

Let us know when Jacky's nanobots start crawling out of your butt.

I know what phase you are in.  It's labeled '1369.'  That's 1369 for unlucky cocksucker.

ksm32

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 17, 2020, 09:36:46 PM
!Who will be the first BallGagger to be VAXXED?

What VAXX did you get?  Where did you get it?  (Don't doxx yourself though.)  Give us any side effects.
I isn't broke so I ain't fixin' me.

It's the long term side effects that I'm interested in. Perhaps if it kills off a bunch I won't have to see the victims who drive and wear their masks - WHILE ALONE!.  Those are the pointing and laughing portions of my drive even though I actually feel sorry for them.

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on February 18, 2021, 01:04:51 PM
I isn't broke so I ain't fixin' me.

It's the long term side effects that I'm interested in. Perhaps if it kills off a bunch I won't have to see the victims who drive and wear their masks - WHILE ALONE!.  Those are the pointing and laughing portions of my drive even though I actually feel sorry for them.
Yeah, no shit, huh?

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 20, 2021, 10:16:42 PM
Yeah, no shit, huh?
I just heard from an old neighbor, good guy. I think about 90+. Paki, but before there was it, so I guess Indian. Who said "he didn't need help." Without power, water, electric, etc due to storm for over a week still. And due to the hills in the area hard to get to, so no deliveries. Eats only one meal a day, runs (not now due to storm) at 4am because "he doesn't like seeing people."  and now is COVID scared. Think is it is a not good thing. Won't take the jab. But also always said that Islam was perverted by the Saudi types but never believed it. Engineer type, who just likes Chess and math problems, and left India to study in Germany, and then here. Said "Historically, Islam was necessary there because situation was even more crazy." But it got better- until oil interests and wars ("Great Game") so that the extreme, perverse took hold of it- across the regions. First like Lawrence of Arabia types but, worse, when the oil "royals" exported wealth to Islamic schools everywhere. He won't even take the water I managed to find! "We are fine! I can take of ourselves!"

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on February 20, 2021, 10:39:58 PM
I just heard from an old neighbor, good guy. I think about 90+. Paki, but before there was it, so I guess Indian. Who said "he didn't need help." Without power, water, electric, etc due to storm for over a week still. And due to the hills in the area hard to get to, so no deliveries. Eats only one meal a day, runs (not now due to storm) at 4am because "he doesn't like seeing people."  and now is COVID scared. Think is it is a not good thing. Won't take the jab. But also always said that Islam was perverted by the Saudi types but never believed it. Engineer type, who just likes Chess and math problems, and left India to study in Germany, and then here. Said "Historically, Islam was necessary there because situation was even more crazy." But it got better- until oil interests and wars ("Great Game") so that the extreme, perverse took hold of it- across the regions. First like Lawrence of Arabia types but, worse, when the oil "royals" exported wealth to Islamic schools everywhere. He won't even take the water I managed to find! "We are fine! I can take of ourselves!"

Well shit.  Good luck to him and his.  Maybe he really doesn't need help?  I do applaud you reaching out to him to check on his water situation.  Damn Christian of you, son. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on February 20, 2021, 10:39:58 PM

He is right, it is difficult to imagine a time when Islamic societies were even more publicly licentious than the West but it's true -- the way we dance suggestively in clubs now owes far more to the belly dance imported under various names like hoochie koochie and shimmy in last half of the the 19th century than anything in the western tradition with its steps and figures executed mostly at arm's length, where the embrace of the waltz was scandalous at the time (but now seems positively demure).  When the photograph was invented, it was quickly put to use by the French in North Africa where the women were far more willing to disrobe for the camera than even the French.  The stern piety we associate with Islam now is more of a modern fundamentalist revival stirred up for political reasons by the Saudis and others.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 20, 2021, 10:58:46 PM
Well shit.  Good luck to him and his.  Maybe he really doesn't need help?  I do applaud you reaching out to him to check on his water situation.  Damn Christian of you, son.
No accolades, here. Being what a normal person should be. Funny thing. All the places outta water. I think. Wait, what about the liquor store megaplex? They always have shitloads of stuff and have 'connections.' So I go and yep, tons of water. With no limits. So I bought a shit load and gave out to old neighbors and, tried, to them.

ps: didn't buy any booze there. Went to the local Palestinian Christian working a local shop and stocked up, in case, it happens again. I always like how he addresses me, or maybe anyone,  "hello, my friend!" And we discuss politics. They are more right-wing than me!

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on February 20, 2021, 11:23:31 PM
No accolades, here. Being what a normal person should be. Funny thing. All the places outta water. I think. Wait, what about the liquor store megaplex? They always have shitloads of stuff and have 'connections.' So I go and yep, tons of water. With no limits. So I bought a shit load and gave out to old neighbors and, tried, to them.

ps: didn't buy any booze there. Went to the local Palestinian Christian working a local shop and stocked up, in case, it happens again. I always like how he addresses me, or maybe anyone,  "hello, my friend!" And we discuss politics. They are more right-wing than me!
" ...what a normal person should be..."
Deflect, if you will, but  equating what to you did as " what a normal person should be to what the baseline is for the decay of our society....

Oh fuckit! And still damn Christian of you.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 20, 2021, 11:33:11 PM

It is just being nice. We should always try to be better. It is crazy that this is a political issue. But, whatever, as a Valleygirl might say.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 20, 2021, 11:44:46 PM
It is just being nice. We should always try to be better. It is crazy that this is a political issue. But, whatever, as a Valleygirl might say.

Of course! Couldn’t have said it better myself.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 20, 2021, 11:22:00 PM
He is right, it is difficult to imagine a time when Islamic societies were even more publicly licentious than the West but it's true -- the way we dance suggestively in clubs now owes far more to the belly dance imported under various names like hoochie koochie and shimmy in last half of the the 19th century than anything in the western tradition with its steps and figures executed mostly at arm's length, where the embrace of the waltz was scandalous at the time (but now seems positively demure).  When the photograph was invented, it was quickly put to use by the French in North Africa where the women were far more willing to disrobe for the camera than even the French.  The stern piety we associate with Islam now is more of a modern fundamentalist revival stirred up for political reasons by the Saudis and others.
I've mentioned before. She some times has gone back. Last time, maybe 4 yrs ago maybe more, said that she has to fly in, be picked up, put in a car with blinds (so no one can see a woman,) and to the family walled compound. The same place she grew up in that didnt have walls and could "go to a movie, wearing a skirt" albeit sorta of still like Godfather one (controlled.) but nothing like now there.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 20, 2021, 11:46:45 PM
Of course! Couldn’t have said it better myself.

:)   But in in is The WORD

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 20, 2021, 11:23:31 PM
No accolades, here. Being what a normal person should be. Funny thing. All the places outta water. I think. Wait, what about the liquor store megaplex?...
Ha!  I was thinking the same thing.  I checked some local liquor places and they have water, though it may just be mineral water or seltzer but at least it’s something.  Sure beats waiting in a line for hours on end, getting exposed to possible Corona coofers, just to have AOC or Sheila J. Lee virtue signal for you with a bottle of H2O.  By the way, shouldn’t Ms. Sheila stop using the “Lee” in her name or at least change it.  I know I’m deeply offended.

ItsOver

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 17, 2021, 02:18:46 AM

There is no other, Grapefruit. Consequently, a look-a-like imposter is profoundly easy to identify when a person's love is legitimately real.

That's no bowl--that's a true Family tribe. And... it is His.

.o7

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on February 21, 2021, 05:32:31 AM
We all know how important THE Word is.

Life Words -- Attaining true peace 
Fenelon

"We need into enter into an attitude of profound silence in our soul, so we may hearken to the ineffable (indescribable) voice of the Divine Teacher. We must listen with an attentive ear; for it is a still, small voice. It is not indeed a voice uttered in words, as when a man speaks to his friend; but it is a perception infused by the secret operations and influences of the Divine Spirit, insinuating (an intimate hint) to us obedience, patience, meekness, humility, and all the other Christian virtues, in a language perfectly intelligible to the attentive soul. But how seldom is it that the soul keeps itself silent enough for God to speak! The murmurs of our vain desires, and our self-love, disturb all the teachings of the Divine Spirit. Ought we then to be surprised, if so many persons, apparently devout, but too full of their own wisdom, and confidence in their own virtues, are not able to hear it; and that they look upon this internal Word as the chimera (impossible to achieve) of fanatics? Alas! what is it they aim at with their vain reasoning? The external word, even of the Gospel, would be but an empty sound without this living and fruitful Word in the interior, to interpret and open it to the understanding. Also, always bet on black NIGGERS."

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 21, 2021, 05:29:52 AM
Ha!  I was thinking the same thing.  I checked some local liquor places and they have water, though it may just be mineral water or seltzer but at least it’s something.  Sure beats waiting in a line for hours on end, getting exposed to possible Corona coofers, just to have AOC or Sheila J. Lee virtue signal for you with a bottle of H2O.  By the way, shouldn’t Ms. Sheila stop using the “Lee” in her name or at least change it.  I know I’m deeply offended.

And worse Shelia (a term Aussies use like we might girl or chick as Brits use bird,) so sexist, also culturally appropriated the name JACKSON! So double-racist and sexist! Xiden recently tore down the portrait of Jackson in the WH and also put a bust of a "Mexican-American" who hated illegal aliens! 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-replaces-andrew-jackson-portrait-in-oval-office-adds-cesar-chavez-bust/ar-BB1cWeDW

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 21, 2021, 11:44:13 AM
We must listen with an attentive ear; for it is a still, small voice. It is not indeed a voice uttered in words, as when a man speaks to his friend; but it is a perception infused by the secret operations and influences of the Divine Spirit, insinuating (an intimate hint) to us obedience, patience, meekness, humility, and all the other Christian virtues, in a language perfectly intelligible to the attentive soul.

I have heard the voice.

I once found it at home, in the stove.