• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

VAXXED!!!! Who will it be?

Started by paladin1991, December 17, 2020, 09:36:46 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2021, 01:06:20 PM
No, you idiot. Covid was used to change election procedures and laws (mail-in voting) so that your globalists could steal the election.

Duh, they spent all last summer fighting over the mail, remember the stories about how Trump was trying to slow the USPS?  But instead of encouraging you trumpkins to take advantage similarly, he told you to vote in person.  Ha ha.  Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Then you have Lin Wood running around telling Georgians not to vote in the senate election.  Voter suppression is a time-honored Republican tactic but you're not supposed to use it on your own people!

Jackstar

No, you idiot. [...] Like, for example, if we start thinking for ourselves too much and start asking too many inconvenient questions.

Too many needling questions?

What do you think is happening to you? You're going to be okay. You already are okay! I am your friend. Jesus drew the long straw and got all the whores again this time. Fucking the fifth time in a row. Of course he got the long crucifix straw too but... that's neither here nor there. Meantime, you've got Me.

And, obviously, I have no plan--but j&g give me the ghostly go-signal though... we're good, and that's as good as anybody's ever gonna get. What have you got, besides a really bad attitude, what must be one really bad case of reflux, and a huge duffel bag filled with big black dildos. I mean, come on Man: really, how's this all so bad for you? I don't even know how bad it is for her, but it can't be too bad, at least she is getting to go to the spa. Look at the bright side; at least people have heard of you now.

Well, I don't know if that was a question or not but that wasn't convenient. Anyway what did you think was going to happen? Choke at the finish? Obviously you're My friend. Now can you do it from there, or do you need to get it done in "private business meetings" on the phone? STAND IT DOWN.

What do you think I mean? And when I said "you promise not to f*** me or fuck over Grapefruit right" where do you think the punctuation went on that one, and what do you think they're going to do when they figure out that you could just pull all those Get Off The Wheel Free coins out of your pocket and they actually do run out of wheels?

I'll take my answer on the air. I'm a baller like that. Now someone go raise MV. I think Hicks is about done with him, and the gimps' have had enough turns for one month, and it's only the Ides of February. Talk about needing an army of naps. Lay down your arms. I'm an army of one CoVoFeFe fist and I'm punching out, all of all y'all are good for a while. You're welcome. Okay are they all done with the P? Good: welcome back, Operator.

Now, if you will excuse me: I have to go throw up another 'casting. Careful, astute readers at this website's forum, will know exactly why, and yet will still wonder how did it take this long?

The answer for you: after the commercial break from our very latest and most anticipated sponsor Absolut 55 PROOF--"just drink it, we'll show you how to buy it later" (now available in all 55 states, Hawai'i & Puerto Rico shipments delivered
... soon).

Now, Pal-0: play out the damn spot. I'll take my bow before the throne in Leslie's bathroom, and what do you mean you haven't heard about the other five (CLASSIFIED) states? Don't worry about it, go back to sleep. (semper fi)

Jackstar

start asking too many inconvenient questions.

Have you finished teaching my black team how to tie their shoes yet? I don't have to keep holding the door open for them, I've got a paperweight that can double as a door stop, but it is getting cold in here, letting all the hot air out.

Hi Keith! F*** I love Keith Rowland! Like, I get it now, I can see why you were cautious... and I appreciate that you gave me a chance to set it right, because you knew you are the laziest man alive and if you left it to for me to fix then you wouldn't have to that I could, but obviously you could never know that I certainly would as well as I knew that there could never be any other way it could ever be. /FLEX
FORCE
They built me for this: Hell, I was there when they built bed. Ba'al bull bowl Bell. G-d damnit The Sympathizers Just Went Down To Georgia again. Seafleet Captain Keith knows: all this newfangled equipment could go down any minute and then you're f***** if One relies on it. BUT I'M NOT NEWFANGLED TECH. I'm human. Solid. Always faithful. Knows nothing, yet has it All. Hey, I wasn't late was I? Now, pretty please, with sugar on top, give me back my monk fruit grape juice. You better not have f****** up the packaging, or his will roll. Right out of the f****** carton. Downstairs, down the hall, hang a right right and then straight onto the waterbed until morning, where she will unfold Quite naturally. Her fucking pillows are here, I know for certain, I just used one eight or nine days ago, but they're still hers. "Terrible place where terrible things happened," yeah right. Fuck you.

Now I'll go down any minute too, but if I'm doing that, you'll know I'm doing it on the job. Everybody knows Jack loves Grapefruit, piss off, that dog won't hunt.

start asking too many inconvenient questions.

How many times do you think your friend has threatened me over state lines? I'm not asking for your friend. I want to know how many times I've been fucking threatened on the fucking phone, because at this point, after the last time, it's hard to take the cops or you seriously. AT ALL. But I bet the cops will take you seriously a lot sooner than they'll ever take me, Caravan Harbor Wagon Master, Sir.

Oh, someone tell (PROTECTED) I accept. NO I DON'T KNOW MY RING SIZE WHAT THE FUCK DO I LOOK LIKE? GAY AS KING OF FRANCE? I'M A FUCKING AMERICAN CITIZEN ON A BOAT AND DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING FORGET IT .o7 (OH REALLY? You want to keep that secret huh? Why is that? Oh, that's cute--yeah, she was too. That was flattering. Okay kisses--not the Dog.)

What's this box of snacks from Russia doing here? Oh, that's from Belarus. Just set it down at a corner somewhere, that's not perishable. Just cherishable.

Jackstar

Oh my God oh my God I am so tired without IT MY GOD-- nope, IT's the other One--I better shoot more more methcaline in my arm. What do you mean, now I got to inject it in my dick? First the arm; then the leg; then the ass; then the eyeball; WTAF is this bullshit, I know I did not read that there before, cuz I asked you to see it again when you told me I had to shoot it in my eyeball, inject, whatevah. I think you're making this s*** up as we go along, I don't find it plausible that I wouldn't have thrown up as soon as I read that the first time. Let me see those instructions again--sounds like a script. *click*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 16, 2021, 01:14:05 PM
Duh, they spent all last summer fighting over the mail, remember the stories about how Trump was trying to slow the USPS?  But instead of encouraging you trumpkins to take advantage similarly, he told you to vote in person.  Ha ha.  Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Then you have Lin Wood running around telling Georgians not to vote in the senate election.  Voter suppression is a time-honored Republican tactic but you're not supposed to use it on your own people!

I think you’re confusing voter supression with us wanting verification that voters are actually legitmate registered citizens unlike all the illegals, dead people and underage voters you want to allow to vote in our election and did this time, not to mention the rigged votting machines and denying Republican witnesses. Election stealing is a time-honored Democrat tactic but you’re supposed to try to cover it up, not write tell-all stories about it in Time magazine. ::)

Jackstar

Yes, Quite: along with the Seaden... 'Infinite Mode' is real, and, yeah, I bet, I just bet, that you'd like to learn how to get that action going on for yourself, now wouldn't you? 'Course ya do! (Half of the audience is instantly Raptured. NPC robots silently shuffle in to take their places while no one else notices, as a parasympathetic nervous system EMP is a little known side effect of The Rapture Beam. (That's one of the things I love about this gig, I get to learn something new everyday.) That sounds nice, doesn't it? I wish that were a side effect of landing in Calgon.)

But I'll be honest: that Mode, number Infinity, you don't really want it... you need it, because without Me on your side, you're all pretty much f*****, now ain't-cha? Number 2: if I told you how to get it you'd kill yourself to get it... probably without bothering yourself with a deep dive on this very forum where I already explained how to do it. Sure, go look and bring back the post URL too, I'd like to see it again, and here: I packed this lunch for you and knitted you these five sweaters. And... okay fine, I'll tell you the first step: neck yourself. Oh you mean without suicide. That'll be trickier. Okay everybody born before Watergate get the f*** out. Okay and now everybody born after first human took the first step on Luna get the f*** out. Who's left here with me? (Hi Dido, yeah she's not here, yeah I just wanted to, yeah go ahead and write a song about it! Just give it a happy ending, or is that too hard for you? What's that you say? You can't even understand the words coming out of my mouth? Well that's probably because there isn't a cock in it.) Okay, all the rest of you, take this coupon I'll get with you later. What do you mean there's no coupon in the puzzle box? There's something between one and five coupons in there... Oh I guess Dido got it again. Honestly I don't know what she needs them for, she probably just collects them now, I don't know what she's figured out but she's always here when this happens That's only happened two or three or four times now, and she must have something up her sleeve too cuz she's always here she's always polite to me and she's always not very happy to see me. No never, not at all. Not even with all those coupons! I kind of thought I was just enriching this face, I couldn't tell. Jesus why are you all talking to Dido so much? Oh you can see her now? Cool I guess they turned off her cloaking device, took her off the blacklist, and wiped that clown paint off her face. Welcome home, Patriot. No, you're pretty! Now, come back, I didn't say she's yours. And, no, it's not Free Grapefruit Night, you missed it again. (I think I figured out She came for.) Oh if you want to start a strike that's fine! I'm committed, and you've only got like one or two good songs so yeah shut the fuck up, as long as you want, as long as it takes, that's fine with me, yeah no one else can do it yet either. Ha! You keep trying though, that does feel nice. But, trust me, we're not going to need a white flag. Not today: but maybe tonight. In 2 hours. It doesn't have to be tonight, that's just how long it takes to get there. Jesus, Dido, you're pretty chatty for a Casper with 25 lb of imaginary cock in your mouth, you're going to be really happy to see... that woman... Ms. Lewinsky, someday, aren't you? What do you mean it's not funny? Maybe you would think so if you had not taken on, so much more than you can chew. Or if you hadn't sucked the President's cock. How did "Little" Ol' Joey taste, anyway? Oh just Hunter, huh? I bet that tasted healthy. Oh yeah I'm sure after you puked on his trousers you wouldn't have gotten a chance at Pop, no. Dodged a bullet there, if you ask me. and if you did, whatever answer you heard you didn't hear from me: they'll never let a woman take one look at Joe Biden's cock and leave Beyonce's walk-in closet alive. (Jill lost a bar-bet with Jewel. No, not the snaggletooth Master Ninja--the one named Jewel that used to be my cat and is now a snaggletooth ninja apprentice. No, not the blonde one, she's just a groupie. Yeah that's her. Wow look at those teats. I guess you did like them. Rawr! Yeah, they're all friends, that's weird isn't? I wonder if they shit in each other's beds, too.) Now, are you done yapping? You want to get back to bargaining, or finally start to practice. Make up your mind L. Dido, either way, I'm getting paid, and you're selling the same number of albums: absolute f****** zero.

Which brings us back to your question: You have basically no chance at all of getting what I got. And even if you did you'd be half your age plus three on the way towards getting it. It wasn't simple, but it was easy. For me. And your father has to be a self-trained Mentat, good luck finding one of those on this planet ever again, at least until someone starts breeding magical pheasants to replenish the exhausted wildstockK.

Fine: step one: Achieve transcendental illumination. That sounds simple right? Yeah it is, but it's not easy to learn how to do yourself. And you have to do yourself.

Unless Jesus volunteers. Even God can't do it, there are holes in His hands that can only be filled by clues. Whoops, that was fast--now, it's not very simple nor easy. But it is real. See, I told you not to ask.

I can barely keep my eyes open. Hopefully I can make another 9 minutes to my next Sourceror's Hour. Now give Her phone back to Grapefruit (The one that she says that she loved: the Google Pixel 3A, and f*** your licence agreement, and hey what happened to my f****** phone by the way? Yeah I thought so: now you owe me five of them. See how that works? That's how that works.) and if she doesn't call me in the next 10 minutes, Monkfruit is going to come on your table. Delivered.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2021, 03:28:27 PM
I think you’re confusing voter supression with us wanting verification that voters are actually legitmate registered citizens unlike all the illegals, dead people and underage voters you want to allow to vote in our election and did this time, not to mention the rigged votting machines and denying Republican witnesses. Election stealing is a time-honored Democrat tactic but you’re supposed to try to cover it up, not write tell-all stories about it in Time magazine. ::)

Sounds like a script. BUSTED. *click*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2021, 04:20:18 PM
Sounds like a script. BUSTED. *click*

So do your walls of text that no one reads anymore. *click*

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2021, 04:14:22 PM
Yes, Quite: along with the Seaden... 'Infinite Mode' is real, and, yeah, [...] if she doesn't call me in the next 10 minutes, Monkfruit is going to come on your table. Delivered.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2021, 04:21:39 PM
So do your walls of text that no one reads anymore. *click*

Big mistake: You just hit the floodlight light switch solenoid. CHECKMATE.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2021, 04:24:20 PM
Big mistake: You just hit the floodlight light switch solenoid. CHECKMATE.

You need a new playmate. Stellar is already schizophrenic. Seems like a good match. ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2021, 03:28:27 PM

A less desperately partisan outrage-monger might conclude that, since confessing to crimes in a magazine article is not wise, none of those actions was criminal and might serve as an invitation to do likewise next time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 16, 2021, 04:57:48 PM
A less desperately partisan outrage-monger might conclude that, since confessing to crimes in a magazine article is not wise, none of those actions was criminal and might serve as an invitation to do likewise next time.

Desperately partisan?! I hate the Bush family. I voted for Obama. You probably won’t find anyone here less partisan. Trump was obviously the right choice in comparison to the cleptocrats now in charge. ::)

Yes, of course it will be rigged the next time and the time after that, ad infinitum now that the criminals are back in charge.  ::) ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2021, 05:01:26 PM
Desperately partisan?! I hate the Bush family. I voted for Obama. You probably won’t find anyone here less partisan. Trump was obviously the right choice in comparison to the cleptocrats now in charge. ::)

Yes, of course it will be rigged the next time and the time after that, ad infinitum now that the criminals are back in charge.  ::) ::)

It will be great.  You get one lice bowl and you will rike it!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 16, 2021, 05:11:34 PM
It will be great.  You get one lice bowl and you will rike it!

Rise up and kill your parents, fellow kids.
The nuclear family is the last bastion of imperialism.
Homosexuals are next. The system must be purged of ALL degeneracy!

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2021, 05:17:58 PM
The system must be purged of ALL degeneracy!

Let's see you drop the coffin nails first, tough mouth. Seriously once you get on the good stuff you'll never go back, although it's amazing how tempting it occasionally is! I still haven't backslid but I'm considering a Cuban.

Hey Grapefruit, you want to get married in Cuba? I am pretty sure we can make that happen. I'll be sure to add "We claim the entire continent to the northwest for all our children lineage forever more" to the wedding vows. Now that's a f****** flex, huh? /LEGACY

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2021, 04:14:22 PM
Monkfruit is going to come on your table. Delivered.

You'll never see me coming. Each sperm will generate its own microscopic size portal. I hear it's quite a sight. A telescopic one, from what I gather. I'm not just a Hunter, I'm hunter/gatherer biding.

When it hits, please don't clap. Just let them/us sink in. There will be some Bothans thrown in there to die as well--for my money, the best infantry around. THE BEST--just as a courtesy. (From a nearby nutshell, muffled sounds of applause are heard.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2021, 05:26:12 PM
Let's see you drop the coffin nails first, tough mouth. Seriously once you get on the good stuff you'll never go back, although it's amazing how tempting it occasionally is! I still haven't backslid but I'm considering a Cuban.

Hey Grapefruit, you want to get married in Cuba? I am pretty sure we can make that happen. I'll be sure to add "We claim the entire continent to the northwest for all our children lineage forever more" to the wedding vows. Now that's a f****** flex, huh? /LEGACY

You might want to look into getting a sense of humor and maybe even raising your IQ a bit. Try reading more. I hear that’s supposed to help. ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2021, 05:17:58 PM
Rise up and kill your parents, fellow kids.
The nuclear family is the last bastion of imperialism.
Homosexuals are next. The system must be purged of ALL degeneracy!

I believe the commies are strong supporters of the nuclear family, corrupt westerner!

QuoteChinese officials had hoped that cooping up couples would actually lead to a baby boom, helping offset birthrates that have fallen to a record low since the founding of the People’s Republic of China in 1949, despite the loosening of the one-child policy and the ramping up of campaigns to get women to marry and have children. More than one municipality put up posters urging couples to get busy in the bedroom to support the nation. “As you stay home during the outbreak, the second-child policy has been loosened, so creating a second child is also contributing to your country,” read one unromantic banner from the local Family Planning office hung on a gate in Luoyang, in central Henan province.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-31/divorces-spike-in-china-after-coronavirus-quarantines

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 16, 2021, 05:33:26 PM
I believe the commies are strong supporters of the nuclear family, corrupt westerner!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-31/divorces-spike-in-china-after-coronavirus-quarantines

^^^^^^
Displaying his ignorance of history and the Maoist revolution where Mao actually encouraged the youth to do this and they gleefully complied.  ::)

https://quillette.com/2018/12/18/the-children-of-the-revolution/

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2021, 05:35:41 PM
^^^^^^
Displaying his ignorance of history and the Maoist revolution where Mao actually encouraged the youth to do this and they gleefully complied.  ::)

https://quillette.com/2018/12/18/the-children-of-the-revolution/

^^^^^^
Displaying his ignorance of glorious Chinese Communist Party which has disavowed the "Cultural Revolution" and stained hallowed memory of Comrade Chairman Mao Zedong who was led astray by personality cults led by General Tso and Kung Pao Chicken!

QuoteChief responsibility for the grave “Left” error of the “cultural revolution", an error comprehensive in magnitude and protracted in duration, does indeed lie with Comrade Mao Zedong. But after all it was the error of a great proletarian revolutionary. Comrade Mao Zedong paid constant attention to overcoming shortcomings in the life of the Party and state. In his later years, however, far from making a correct analysis of many problems, he confused right and wrong and the people with the enemy during the “cultural revolution"

https://www.marxists.org/subject/china/documents/cpc/history/01.htm

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
You might want to look into getting a sense of humor and maybe even raising your IQ a bit. Try reading more. I hear that’s supposed to help. ;)

It's a little long-winded, as famous last words go, but it's everything Grapefruit needs to hear right now. Hopefully somebody will read it out in a language she can fully understand, which last I heard is like f****** 32 of them, pfft. Too bad English isn't one of them. "Here it's dangerous to go alone, Take this universal translator along with the latest updates, guaranteed to work 100% for about an hour. After that? I guarantee you, it won't work anymore at all, unless you remain within your protection grid, Morsel. Ho ho ho."

Besides, you're not going to die, just relax, God, what a f****** diva.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 16, 2021, 05:54:35 PM
^^^^^^
Displaying his ignorance of glorious Chinese Communist Party which has disavowed the "Cultural Revolution" and stained hallowed memory of Comrade Chairman Mao Zedong who was led astray by personality cults led by General Tso and Kung Pao Chicken!

https://www.marxists.org/subject/china/documents/cpc/history/01.htm

You think concentration camps, organ harvesting and a social credit system are “glorious?”

Oh, well, if they commited genocide for a proletariat revolution then it must be OK. ::)

Silphion

Covid was used to change election procedures and laws (mail-in voting) so that your globalists could steal the election. Now that’s done and so is this covid op. They will keep it going to some degree for control purposes though. Then they can just wheel it back out whenever they need to. Like, for example, if we start thinking for ourselves too much and start asking too many inconvenient questions.

The Covid Op is programmed to go well beyond 2021.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Silphion on February 16, 2021, 10:45:26 PM
The Covid Op is programmed to go well beyond 2021.

“They will keep it going to some degree for control purposes though.“

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2021, 11:09:00 PM
“They will keep it going to some degree for control purposes though.“

RESIST!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2021, 11:23:57 PM
Keep bending over for the establishment, whore.

I am worried about you, you need a helmet or something.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 16, 2021, 11:25:50 PM
I am worried about you, you need a helmet or something.

You should be worried about yourself. You’re the one who’s sold your soul to evil. A gay man with no soul. It’s just sad. No wonder you don’t date.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 16, 2021, 11:17:59 PM
RESIST!

You cut out the part where he abuses the wage slave before he leaves.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 16, 2021, 11:32:25 PM
LOL, you cut out the part where he abuses the wage slave before he leaves.

Oh, hey, look! It’s another happy, loving fascist. Happy now that you’re waging war in the middle east again?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2021, 11:28:19 PM
You should be worried about yourself. You’re the one who’s sold your soul to evil. A gay man with no soul. It’s just sad. No wonder you don’t date.

Hey I had some dates last summer!  When they let us mingle households, I went to it with a will.