• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

VAXXED!!!! Who will it be?

Started by paladin1991, December 17, 2020, 09:36:46 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on December 21, 2020, 10:14:47 AM
I love that photo!  I am sure the family were doing their best Apu imitations too!
Let’s hope Justin and the Cuck family went all the way and we’re handing out Squishees at happy hour.

ItsOver

Quote from: Stellar on December 21, 2020, 12:08:56 PM
The new strain is from the vaccine is that possible?
You mean our overlords don’t love us, each and everyone?

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on December 21, 2020, 02:36:20 PM
You mean our overlords don’t love us, each and everyone?
They love us to die death.

Quote from: Innerreach on December 21, 2020, 03:25:41 PM

Naw. I've done that from time to time. Say - Finish up getting stuff at the Home Depot and then head over to the Food Lion for "Moar Beer" and not wanting to futz with the mask.

Innerreach

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2020, 03:35:10 PMNaw. I've done that from time to time. Say - Finish up getting stuff at the Home Depot and then head over to the Food Lion for "Moar Beer" and not wanting to futz with the mask.

Yeah, that's the only exception to the rule. You're excluded. My neighbor does yard work in his mask.... ::) FUCKING MASSIVE EYE ROLLS!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 20, 2020, 10:15:43 PM
I’m sticking with sardines.  The new gourmet food.
Yes. I also have SPAM but that is just for nostalgia, to get 'used to' the taste of long-pig once the 'Dark Winter' Biden (and others) keep talking about and the famine and riots hit, and to be in solidarity with our new Oriental overlords (apparently a lot of Asians like SPAM due to WII- GI's bringing it and cannabalism by evil Japs and starving Chinese.) Note: some comments might be historically suspect.

Sardines and Hamm's. Saltines last a long time also. Deviled Ham is for Sunday Dinner.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 21, 2020, 05:16:28 PM
Yes. I also have SPAM but that is just for nostalgia, to get 'used to' the taste of long-pig once the 'Dark Winter' Biden (and others) keep talking about and the famine and riots hit, and to be in solidarity with our new Oriental overlords (apparently a lot of Asians like SPAM due to WII- GI's bringing it and cannabalism by evil Japs and starving Chinese.) Note: some comments might be historically suspect.

Sardines and Hamm's. Saltines last a long time also. Deviled Ham is for Sunday Dinner.
Ha!  Oh, yeah, got to have some Spam.  Also, lots of canned tuna, for the occasional seafood diversion from the sardine staple.  A balanced diet is important.

There was a rumor that the collapsing nurse had died. Her employer put out a tweet to dispel this but if you look closely she seems, well. Twitchy.

https://twitter.com/CHI_Memorial/status/1341096246304530432

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2020, 06:16:00 PM
if you look closely she seems, well. Twitchy.

https://youtu.be/Tam3WWL8aVU?t=12

When Life begins to imitate Art, We know We have Them on the run.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 21, 2020, 06:43:04 PM
https://youtu.be/Tam3WWL8aVU?t=12

When Life begins to imitate Art, We know We have Them on the run.

Holy Shit! I never knew there was a Weekend at Bernie's 2.  I can't fathom how that plot could even remotely work. Lol.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2020, 03:35:10 PM
Naw. I've done that from time to time. Say - Finish up getting stuff at the Home Depot and then head over to the Food Lion for "Moar Beer" and not wanting to futz with the mask.

Last time i was at the Home Depot they did not enforce the mask but that was last summer, are they kicking people out now? I haven't been in a box store in 6 months i am genuinely curious.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 21, 2020, 07:11:26 PM
Last time i was at the Home Depot they did not enforce the mask but that was last summer, are they kicking people out now? I haven't been in a box store in 6 months i am genuinely curious.

The one by me here in NC enforces the mask. At least the sign on the door tells you that you gotta wear one. I don't know if they would boot you or not if you didn't. They also have a curbside pickup that is a hoot. It's like 8 guys hanging around under the covered area down by the lumber end. Smoking, spitting and bitching about what a loser Cam Newton is. I just boogie on in and get what I need. Bound to be safer than that curbside mess.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2020, 07:23:37 PM
The one by me here in NC enforces the mask. At least the sign on the door tells you that you gotta wear one. I don't know if they would boot you or not if you didn't. They also have a curbside pickup that is a hoot. It's like 8 guys hanging around under the covered area down by the lumber end. Smoking, spitting and bitching about what a loser Cam Newton is. I just boogie on in and get what I need. Bound to be safer than that curbside mess.

I cant remember if the small business owned stores have signs or not but they dont enforce them. The Dollar Generals around here have signage everywhere but it goes unenforced and not even the employees wear a mask most of the time. I like the Home Depot and i dont want to get kicked out. Once i get kicked out of a store i will never give them my money again and the Nigger Depot has good prices on Milwaukee power tools. RIP Walmart, Menards

ItsOver

There was a rumor that the collapsing nurse had died. Her employer put out a tweet to dispel this but if you look closely she seems, well. Twitchy.

I’m relieved to see random twitches are the only side effect.  At least until the long term effects of bleeding from the orifices and growing antlers kick in.

WOTR

I hope she is not putting in IV drips. I can only imagine the bleeding and bruising. But at least she's doing good.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Stellar on December 21, 2020, 12:50:06 PM
@WOTR what do you think about Bill Gates in this video?

http://youtu.be/qW0K59hzVdg

Sounds about right. You either have to start taking people out of the world, or make them so destitute that they cannot afford to buy energy if global warming is your thing. Of course, in our part of the world, no energy = no heat = fewer people.

They will outright tell you that is the point of a carbon tax- to make it too expensive for you to "waste" energy (of course, a poor rich person cannot be taxed that much- and a poor person already takes public transit and vacations in the public park next to their house rather than Hawaii and does not "waste" energy...) But I get a kick out of the people cheering the tax. It is always those who are rich enough that it will not impact their lives (at least for now.) I'm not talking Bill Gates- I'm talking the mid level idiot manager whose wife is a school teacher (or other public employee) who don't feel the impact of a tax and believe that the suffering of others will make the world a better place for their children.

Stellar

Quote from: WOTR on December 21, 2020, 11:49:56 PM
Sounds about right. You either have to start taking people out of the world, or make them so destitute that they cannot afford to buy energy if global warming is your thing. Of course, in our part of the world, no energy = no heat = fewer people.

They will outright tell you that is the point of a carbon tax- to make it too expensive for you to "waste" energy (of course, a poor rich person cannot be taxed that much- and a poor person already takes public transit and vacations in the public park next to their house rather than Hawaii and does not "waste" energy...) But I get a kick out of the people cheering the tax. It is always those who are rich enough that it will not impact their lives (at least for now.) I'm not talking Bill Gates- I'm talking the mid level idiot manager whose wife is a school teacher (or other public employee) who don't feel the impact of a tax and believe that the suffering of others will make the world a better place for their children.

@WOTR

What about when Bill Gates in the video says vaccines are used for population control?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2020, 04:34:28 PM
Shouldn’t you be defending us from communist China?

I'm on my way to Banff as I type.  Chines subs and Soviet labor battalions have been spotted.  I have my testicular nukes and the will to use them.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 20, 2020, 10:02:09 PM
90-120 Days. You'll be getting pokerized quarterly.  After awhile, you'll even learn to like it.
sounds like prison logic.

WOTR

Quote from: Stellar on December 22, 2020, 11:57:37 AM
@WOTR

What about when Bill Gates in the video says vaccines are used for population control?

My biggest problem with that is that if it is true, "they" are failing miserably. All kinds of vaccination programs exist around the world- and the population is still exploding in every country aside from the western countries, where people are too busy on Twitter and getting a tummy tuck to bother with kids anymore...

Tootsie

author=Asuka Langley link=topic=13289.msg1450147#msg1450147 date=1608878111]
Cheaper than a vasectomy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[/quote]

😊❤  hey, asuka, the vax will turn you intoo a
joo  :D :-*

https://youtu.be/45dqsmm4DMI

ItsOver

Brilliant job of selecting a candidate for the vaccine video.  I hope these clowns are better with their patient decisions. ::)

“The nurse manager received the vaccine alongside 5 other doctors and nurses before fainting.

Despite explaining she suffers from a condition that sometimes makes her faint when she feels pain, it did nothing to dull anti-vaxxers scepticism of the vaccine.”

Not me but I know someone personally that recently took the first injection.  Shits. Raging shits. As in Golytely, clean out your guts for Colonoscopy type of shits.
After he got past that seems fine so far but make sure you have the appropriate supplies on hand.