• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

VAXXED!!!! Who will it be?

Started by paladin1991, December 17, 2020, 09:36:46 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 20, 2020, 10:04:57 PM
I seen in my local news they are building a large insect protein plant. A few years ago eating bugs and living in a pod was a joke but now I'm not so certain. You are going to eat bugs and you are going to fucking like it goyim.

Here is a question... Insect protein, or "no kill" lab grown meat?

"Singapore’s approval of chicken cells grown in bioreactors is seen as landmark moment across industry" https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/dec/02/no-kill-lab-grown-meat-to-go-on-sale-for-first-time

ItsOver

The local news nitwit just reported the new variant is 70 TIMES more contagious.  I’d like to think he just misread his script but he probably thinks 70% more IS 70 times. 

Dave Norway is now firmly in control of the World.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 20, 2020, 10:10:42 PM
yes

Well shit. I thought that meat grown in vats was the direction? I don't wanna eat buggies.  :'(

ItsOver

I’m sticking with sardines.  The new gourmet food.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 20, 2020, 10:14:14 PM
Well shit. I thought that meat grown in vats was the direction? I don't wanna eat buggies.  :'(

If it comes to it i will start eating liberals, i remember the yards with Biden signs in them.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 20, 2020, 10:12:18 PM
The local news nitwit just reported the new variant is 70 TIMES more contagious.  I’d like to think he just misread his script but he probably thinks 70% more IS 70 times. 

Dave Norway is now firmly in control of the World.

You just don't know how to think no good buster.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 20, 2020, 10:20:52 PM
You just don't know how to think no good buster.

>Any Questions

How many communists can i quarter with a Milwaukee gen 3 brushless sawzall and a 5.0 Red Lithium battery pack?

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 20, 2020, 10:28:54 PM
>Any Questions

How many communists can i quarter with a Milwaukee gen 3 brushless sawzall and a 5.0 Red Lithium battery pack?

Well that would depend upon how many packs, flats, skinnies and bits are culled from the cut up communists.

P.S. Just throw K_Dubb back, tainted I'd imagine.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 20, 2020, 10:35:49 PM
Just throw K_Dubb back, tainted I'd imagine.

[CHRONIC WASTING DISEASE INTENSIFIES]

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 20, 2020, 10:14:14 PM

The fat marbling in that petri-meat is amazing!  I want to borrow one of K_Dubb's pig-shaped cookie-cutters and come up with a restaurant consumer test-product that I can focus-group.  I think sous-vide is indicated... I will immediately begin white-boarding some sauce options.

This reminds me of the Dune universe "slig-meat" which apparently was a highly-prized delicacy in that particular multi-verse thyme-lein!

-p

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 20, 2020, 10:28:54 PM
>Any Questions

That is really going to depend on your choice in blade. I would suggest something quite aggressive. But if your tooth count is too low, you will risk bone fragments in your finished product.

Shop wisely.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on December 20, 2020, 09:49:37 PM
While I'm on my rant... Last that I heard, the official narrative is that we still don't know if recovering from Covid makes you immune (and certainly not for how long.) And yet we are injecting RNA to be identical to the protein spike and force your body to make antibodies to it.

From yesterday's NYpost (talking about the Brazilian presidents refusal to get vaccinated.)

"Brazil has registered two cases of reinfection and scientists are not sure how long antibodies last, according to the news site."

So, again I ask what the point is of getting vaccinated when they seem to be trying to scare people into it by telling them that even if they have had Covid, they can catch it again. Can these scientists who are not sure how long the antibodies last tell me how long my Covid shot will last?

*BTW, I think my favourite quote from the president in that article is, “There in the Pfizer contract, it is very clear that we (Pfizer) are not responsible for any side effect. If you become an alligator, it is your problem. … And what is worse, tampering with people’s immune systems.”

https://nypost.com/2020/12/19/brazilian-prez-bolsonaro-claims-covid-vaccine-could-turn-people-into-alligators/

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on December 20, 2020, 11:48:50 PM
So, again I ask what the point is of getting vaccinated

Needle junkies will believe any story in order to score their fix.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WOTR on December 20, 2020, 11:43:50 PM
That is really going to depend on your choice in blade. I would suggest something quite aggressive. But if your tooth count is too low, you will risk bone fragments in your finished product.

Shop wisely.  ;)

Bone is a good source of calcium and calcium helps Covid 19 patients from progressing to severe illness and death

pate

Quote from: WOTR on December 20, 2020, 11:43:50 PM
... But if your tooth count is too low, you will risk bone fragments in your finished product...

I have found that with patience a low tooth count coupled with a high reciprocal speed results in both a clean-ish cut & a lightly seared superfical cut-surface.  This works best if using a wired sawzall, that technique can really drain a battery=not great in the field if spare batteries are not abundant.

The trick there is to let the saw do the work and cut "gently."  The friction & associated heat generated by the high reciprocal rate have a limited analgesic effect on wild-food-bourne illness as well, you still want to cook the meat thoroughly though;  I do not think high-heat effectively destroys any prions associated with your Kreutzfeild-whodafuq, chronic-wasting &al diseases...

-p

! pate is not a Medical Doctor and his statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, consult the Resident BellGab/bellchan Physician before cooking and consuming "meat."

pate

*BTW, I think my favourite quote from the president in that article is, “There in the Pfizer contract, it is very clear that we (Pfizer) are not responsible for any side effect. If you become an alligator, it is your problem. … And what is worse, tampering with people’s immune systems.”

https://nypost.com/2020/12/19/brazilian-prez-bolsonaro-claims-covid-vaccine-could-turn-people-into-alligators/

That is fake news;  there are only crocodiles in Brazil.

-p

! The Amazon Basin is still not fully explored, Alligators may be present in addition to Crocodiles.

WOTR

Quote from: pate on December 21, 2020, 01:04:17 AM
        ! pate is not a Medical Doctor and his statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, consult the Resident BellGab/bellchan Physician before cooking and consuming "meat."

Haha. That is a great ending statement.

Anyhow, the news has now told me that they know that the new variant of Covid is more infectious because 60% of the cases in London this month are the new strain.

Let's break that down. Thousands of cases this MONTH in a major transportation hub are the new strain. And we locked down now in an effort to contain it in London?

Fuck me. Do they honestly believe that we are that stupid? The new variant is already worldwide if there are that many cases in the span of a month. I would be interested to know how long this strain has been out there. I'm guessing at least since October. Interesting that every country and state has been experiencing climbing rates despite their draconian lockdowns the last month or so. I'm sure it is a fucking coincidence.

But yeah... Lock it down. That will help.  ::)

ItsOver

....*BTW, I think my favourite quote from the president in that article is, “There in the Pfizer contract, it is very clear that we (Pfizer) are not responsible for any side effect. If you become an alligator, it is your problem. … And what is worse, tampering with people’s immune systems.”

Uh, oh.  What about being turned into a werewolf.  I’m pretty sure I don’t even want to be turned into Lon Chaney.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on December 21, 2020, 02:37:21 AM

Anyhow, the news has now told me that they know that the new variant of Covid is more infectious because 60% of the cases in London this month are the new strain.

Let's break that down. Thousands of cases this MONTH in a major transportation hub are the new strain. And we locked down now in an effort to contain it in London?

Fuck me. Do they honestly believe that we are that stupid? The new variant is already worldwide if there are that many cases in the span of a month. I would be interested to know how long this strain has been out there. I'm guessing at least since October. Interesting that every country and state has been experiencing climbing rates despite their draconian lockdowns the last month or so. I'm sure it is a fucking coincidence.

One article I read claimed they knew about the variation in September.  I’m sure Fake News MSM and TwitLand are busy labeling it as fake news.

K_Dubb

From yesterday's NYpost (talking about the Brazilian presidents refusal to get vaccinated.)

"Brazil has registered two cases of reinfection and scientists are not sure how long antibodies last, according to the news site."

So, again I ask what the point is of getting vaccinated when they seem to be trying to scare people into it by telling them that even if they have had Covid, they can catch it again. Can these scientists who are not sure how long the antibodies last tell me how long my Covid shot will last?

I think what is being left unsaid is that, due to the rushed development, they can not possibly be sure of anything long-term, like how long it will last, but are betting this will behave like a number of other respiratory viruses.  So you have butt-coverers and pessimists pointing out all the unknowns, like whether it can still be caught from a vaccinated person, and potential side effects, and cheerleaders believing that the more people who get even a modestly effective vaccine, the better off we all will be as the virus has fewer potential hosts.  It's the difference between utter skeptics who won't believe something until it is proven, and people willing to make an educated guess they see as in the public interest.  You saw the same thing last spring with the first group emphasizing there was no proof of seasonal variability, that it would die down over the summer -- duh it had not yet lived through a summer -- when sure enough it die back significantly.

of course the policy is based on educated guesswork -- it has to be -- but nobody can say that, really, or nobody would take the vaccine.  Meanwhile the public is left trying to weight the value of each expert's guess, a totally reasonable thing to try to do but an impossible task unless you are deep into the science yourself.

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on December 20, 2020, 09:49:37 PM
While I'm on my rant... Last that I heard, the official narrative is that we still don't know if recovering from Covid makes you immune (and certainly not for how long.) And yet we are injecting RNA to be identical to the protein spike and force your body to make antibodies to it.

To what fucking end? If they are still peddling the idea that recovering from actual Covid may not make you immune, why am I supposed to believe that a vaccine with the same protein spike will make me immune? And for how long? A week?

/Rant.
Stop asking questions that make sense and roll up your sleeve!

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on December 20, 2020, 09:47:25 PM

I love that photo!  I am sure the family were doing their best Apu imitations too!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 21, 2020, 09:46:10 AM
I think what is being left unsaid is that, due to the rushed development, they can not possibly be sure of anything long-term, like how long it will last, but are betting this will behave like a number of other respiratory viruses.  So you have butt-coverers and pessimists pointing out all the unknowns, like whether it can still be caught from a vaccinated person, and potential side effects, and cheerleaders believing that the more people who get even a modestly effective vaccine, the better off we all will be as the virus has fewer potential hosts.  It's the difference between utter skeptics who won't believe something until it is proven, and people willing to make an educated guess they see as in the public interest.  You saw the same thing last spring with the first group emphasizing there was no proof of seasonal variability, that it would die down over the summer -- duh it had not yet lived through a summer -- when sure enough it die back significantly.

of course the policy is based on educated guesswork -- it has to be -- but nobody can say that, really, or nobody would take the vaccine.  Meanwhile the public is left trying to weight the value of each expert's guess, a totally reasonable thing to try to do but an impossible task unless you are deep into the science yourself.

Or maybe they’re just preying on people’s fear of germs and disease to manipulate them into doing what they want them to do for their reasons. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on December 20, 2020, 09:47:25 PM
Ha!  What are all the extra shots for?  Protection from the dreaded Cuck contagion?  It looks awfully damn contagious.

This virus sure did wreak havoc with Justine's time to play dress up with an international audience. 

I mean, poor Justine was too busy hiding in his basement to don a turban or even apply a little blackface. Sad.  :'(

Stellar

Quote from: ItsOver on December 21, 2020, 06:57:36 AM
Uh, oh.  What about being turned into a werewolf.  I’m pretty sure I don’t even want to be turned into Lon Chaney.

The new strain is from the vaccine is that possible?

Stellar

Quote from: WOTR on December 21, 2020, 02:37:21 AM

The new strain is from the vaccine is that possible?

Stellar

@WOTR what do you think about Bill Gates in this video?

http://youtu.be/qW0K59hzVdg

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 21, 2020, 09:46:10 AM

Let’s look at the bright side.  You got to conceal your honker.