• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

VAXXED!!!! Who will it be?

Started by paladin1991, December 17, 2020, 09:36:46 PM

paladin1991

!Who will be the first BallGagger to be VAXXED?

What VAXX did you get?  Where did you get it?  (Don't doxx yourself though.)  Give us any side effects. 

ItsOver

I’m waiting to see if EllGab suddenly goes dead.  Most of the cat ladies there will no doubt be “first up” nursing home residents. 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 18, 2020, 06:00:43 AM
I’m waiting to see if EllGab suddenly goes dead.  Most of the cat ladies there will no doubt be “first up” nursing home residents.
Not sure if they are gonna zoom it but know some folks who are getting the jab this evening. Not sure which one but I assume, never a good idea, it is the Pfizer-BioNTech. Per conversation he expects 'some side effects.' But as a doctor trusts it and needs it for his practice, apparently.

Interesting article says that cats recover quickly! But before cat ladies celebrate I would point out it is some kind of "Latvian study." For a Latvian tv show. Reported by a "Joose with News" clickbait site. That it also claims the Holy Land is plagued by stray cats -presumably Palestinian- and "Israeli cats" which the article points out out-number the ultra-orthodox (aka Haredim.)

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/cats-recover-from-covid-19-very-quickly-scientists-want-to-find-out-why-652102

paladin1991

Come on, is no one here been vaxxed?  WHat about our res dick doc?   

whoozit

I’ve already died twice during this pandemic, I don’t want to die again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 20, 2020, 04:23:42 PM

Shouldn’t you be defending us from communist China?

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 17, 2020, 09:36:46 PM
What VAXX did you get?  Where did you get it?  (Don't doxx yourself though.)  Give us any side effects.

I don't get vaccinations, because I'm afraid of needles.

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 17, 2020, 09:36:46 PM
(Don't doxx yourself though.)

Oh you.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 20, 2020, 04:23:42 PM
Maybe they have and we’ll just have to wait until one of Dave Norway’s ladies of woo channels them.

ItsOver

If I’m reading the CDC data in the included charts correctly, a little over 1% so far were unable to work or perform daily activities, or required care from a health care professional, after getting the new COVID-19 vaccine. 

https://m.theepochtimes.com/thousands-negatively-affected-after-getting-covid-19-vaccine_3625914.html?amp

Asuka Langley

I got my card printed and filled out i just need to laminate it

Quote from: ItsOver on December 20, 2020, 07:58:36 PM
If I’m reading the CDC data in the included charts correctly, a little over 1% so far were unable to work or perform daily activities, or required care from a health care professional, after getting the new COVID-19 vaccine. 

https://m.theepochtimes.com/thousands-negatively-affected-after-getting-covid-19-vaccine_3625914.html?amp

So one guy out of a hundred can no longer wipe their own ass?  Sheesh.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 20, 2020, 08:49:16 PM
So one guy out of a hundred can no longer wipe their own ass?  Sheesh.
And these are medical folks.  :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 20, 2020, 08:15:10 PM

What are you putting in “other?”  Yes?

Quote from: ItsOver on December 20, 2020, 08:52:14 PM
And these are medical folks.  :o

Guess it could be worse for them.  Stabbed and then dumped out a window like so much meat.

Russian scientist working on COVID-19 vaccine plummets to death in St. Petersburg

QuoteA prominent Russian scientist who was working on a COVID-19 vaccine was found dead with a stab wound after plummeting out his window in St. Petersburg, according to news reports.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/20/russian-scientist-working-on-covid-19-vaccine-plummets-to-death/

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 20, 2020, 09:10:53 PM
Guess it could be worse for them.  Stabbed and then dumped out a window like so much meat.

Russian scientist working on COVID-19 vaccine plummets to death in St. Petersburg

https://nypost.com/2020/12/20/russian-scientist-working-on-covid-19-vaccine-plummets-to-death/

Did you see his laptop? What is a Glorious Yogic Awakening?

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on December 20, 2020, 04:34:10 PM
I’ve already died twice during this pandemic, I don’t want to die again.
As one of Bellgab's MVP's (most valuable posters) I agree with your stance on a thrid death during this pandemic.

So, I nominate Falkie. He is "high risk" (should be the first in line for a vaccine) and appears to have the ability of a cockroach to bounce back from almost certain death (and even literal death.) Besides, it has been a few years since he died- and you have done it twice in the last year.

As a matter of fact, I will donate the 10 doses of vaccine that my government has ordered for me.*

*Yes, 10. Here is the graph from the national post. Seems like when you need 2 doses, it is safer to have 10.

pate

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 20, 2020, 08:15:10 PM

Can this also be used as a Voter ID card?  Also how much are you charging for each one, and will you have the Manufacturer/Lot# lines filled with an appropriate facsimile ALPHA_NUMERIC that will pass the casual border inspections?

Depending on your price I may want a few dozen, PM me for deets.

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

ItsOver

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 20, 2020, 09:15:51 PM
My Covid 20 vaccinations

OY VEY!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/12/20/covid-19-new-virus-strain-impact-coronavirus-vaccines/3982016001/
Fun times in Pudland.

“More than 16 million people are now ordered to stay at home in London and southeast England, and socializing elsewhere in the country is now restricted to Christmas Day only.”

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 20, 2020, 09:15:51 PM
My Covid 20 vaccinations

OY VEY!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/12/20/covid-19-new-virus-strain-impact-coronavirus-vaccines/3982016001/

I have spent awhile pondering this, and don't believe them for a second that it is 70% more infectious (or at least that they have any fucking idea.)

We are talking a group of people who still claim that they don't know how long immunity lasts when you catch covid. A group of people who don't have any real studies on their vaccine (aside from the fact that fewer people than expected contracted it.) A group who says that they don't know how likely it is that a person who recovers can catch it again (Yeah, there was at least one person in Italy who did...)

And now, suddenly, they have tracked this new strain? And countries are shutting down their boarders again because it is a new strain that spreads easier? This is a fucking group of number crunchers who cannot even tell us what percentage of the population has had the virus- but they suddenly jumped into action to not only genetically sequence one lab result to identify the new strain- but obviously tested thousands of people for the new strain and fed it into their faulty computer modeling software.. And then they traced how many people they expected should have it?

IF (and I do mean IF) this new strain exists- it is worldwide already. There is no way that they could discover how infectious it is in a matter of a day or two after finding "patient zero."

More fear bullshit peddled by the media with more reasons to lock down the population to solitary confinement in time for the holidays... The politicians and puppet masters wish you a "Merry Covid Christmas."

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on December 20, 2020, 09:36:31 PM
As one of Bellgab's MVP's (most valuable posters) I agree with your stance on a thrid death during this pandemic.

So, I nominate Falkie. He is "high risk" (should be the first in line for a vaccine) and appears to have the ability of a cockroach to bounce back from almost certain death (and even literal death.) Besides, it has been a few years since he died- and you have done it twice in the last year.

As a matter of fact, I will donate the 10 doses of vaccine that my government has ordered for me.*

*Yes, 10. Here is the graph from the national post. Seems like when you need 2 doses, it is safer to have 10.

Ha!  What are all the extra shots for?  Protection from the dreaded Cuck contagion?  It looks awfully damn contagious.

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 20, 2020, 09:17:16 PM
Did you see his laptop? What is a Glorious Yogic Awakening?

Lutheran here...I don't know. Try asking this guy, bet he knows.

WOTR

While I'm on my rant... Last that I heard, the official narrative is that we still don't know if recovering from Covid makes you immune (and certainly not for how long.) And yet we are injecting RNA to be identical to the protein spike and force your body to make antibodies to it.

To what fucking end? If they are still peddling the idea that recovering from actual Covid may not make you immune, why am I supposed to believe that a vaccine with the same protein spike will make me immune? And for how long? A week?

/Rant.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on December 20, 2020, 09:49:37 PM
While I'm on my rant... Last that I heard, the official narrative is that we still don't know if recovering from Covid makes you immune (and certainly not for how long.) And yet we are injecting RNA to be identical to the protein spike and force your body to make antibodies to it.

To what fucking end? If they are still peddling the idea that recovering from actual Covid may not make you immune, why am I supposed to believe that a vaccine with the same protein spike will make me immune? And for how long? A week?

/Rant.
Let’s ask this guy, since chanting “science!” seems to be popular with the propaganda ministries.

https://youtu.be/V83JR2IoI8k     

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WOTR on December 20, 2020, 09:45:17 PM
I have spent awhile pondering this, and don't believe them for a second that it is 70% more infectious (or at least that they have any fucking idea.)

We are talking a group of people who still claim that they don't know how long immunity lasts when you catch covid. A group of people who don't have any real studies on their vaccine (aside from the fact that few people than expected contracted it.) A group who says that they don't know how likely it is that a person who recovers can catch it again (Yeah, there was at least one person in Italy who did...)

And now, suddenly, they have tracked this new strain? And countries are shutting down their boarders again because it is a new strain that spreads easier? This is a fucking group of number crunchers who cannot even tell us what percentage of the population has had the virus- but they suddenly jumped into action to not only genetically sequence one lab result to identify the new strain- but obviously tested thousands of people for the new strain and fed it into their faulty computer modeling software.. And then they traced how many people they expected should have it?

IF (and I do mean IF) this new strain exists- it is worldwide already. There is no way that they could discover how infectious it is in a matter of a day or two after finding "patient zero."

More fear bullshit peddled by the media with more reasons to lock down the population to solitary confinement in time for the holidays... The politicians and puppet masters wish you a "Merry Covid Christmas."

When the wealth transfer is complete and small business are ruined Covid will be over. Then liberals will help all the jobless people with the great reset and bring in Communism. *sigh* Shikata ga nai ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote from: WOTR on December 20, 2020, 09:49:37 PM

/Rant.

90-120 Days. You'll be getting pokerized quarterly.  After awhile, you'll even learn to like it.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 20, 2020, 09:47:25 PM
Ha!  What are all the extra shots for?  Protection from the dreaded Cuck contagion?  It looks awfully damn contagious.

Extra shots are for the new immigrants that are on the way. They are not very friendly, so they'll fit in with Montreal nicely.

Asuka Langley

I seen in my local news they are building a large insect protein plant. A few years ago eating bugs and living in a pod was a joke but now I'm not so certain. You are going to eat bugs and you are going to fucking like it goyim.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 20, 2020, 10:04:57 PM
I seen in my local news they are building a large insect protein plant. A few years ago eating bugs and living in a pod was a joke but now I'm not so certain. You are going to eat bugs and you are going to fucking like it goyim.

So instead of the McRib special event at McNasty's we'll have the McWorm?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 20, 2020, 10:09:11 PM
So instead of the McRib special event at McNasty's we'll have the McWorm?

yes