Author VAXXED!!!! Who will it be?  (Read 1301 times)

VAXXED!!!! Who will it be?
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2021, 12:34:47 PM »
Not me but I know someone personally that recently took the first injection.  Shits. Raging shits. As in Golytely, clean out your guts for Colonoscopy type of shits.
After he got past that seems fine so far but make sure you have the appropriate supplies on hand.

Any fever with the shits? 

« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2021, 12:36:45 PM »
Any fever with the shits?

Negative. Just the green apple splatters.  Maybe round two for the fever?

« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2021, 12:47:24 PM »
Negative. Just the green apple splatters.  Maybe round two for the fever?
If you don't mind, keep us apprised of the situation.  Things like secondary symptoms, delay in second injection, etc.
Thanks for the update. 

I know first responders and med personnel are starting to get their shots up here.  But not the 'essentials.'  And I'm not sure about the elderly.

« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2021, 12:57:29 PM »
If you don't mind, keep us apprised of the situation.  Things like secondary symptoms, delay in second injection, etc.
Thanks for the update. 

I know first responders and med personnel are starting to get their shots up here.  But not the 'essentials.'  And I'm not sure about the elderly.

Will do. This dude works over at Duke Med -  the big hospital here. Also Miller who posts here and on Ellgab has had the vaccine as well - in case you missed it.

« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2021, 01:41:39 PM »
Will do. This dude works over at Duke Med -  the big hospital here. Also Miller who posts here and on Ellgab has had the vaccine as well - in case you missed it.
Are you shitting me?  Slurpee jockey miller got his shot b4 the winos on skid row Lost Angeles?  Fuck that turd.  Little Chris has got to be having fucking seizures over this.

« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2021, 04:38:50 PM »
Not me but I know someone personally that recently took the first injection.

JUNKIE DETECTED

« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2021, 04:57:03 PM »
Thank God the legacy of Star Wars will remain safe.

« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2021, 05:12:49 PM »
I am making the sacrifice to be the last person to be vaccinated so others can be saved before me.  Let me know when it is my turn.

« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2021, 07:54:48 PM »
I am making the sacrifice to be the last person to be vaccinated so others can be saved before me.  Let me know when it is my turn.

Shouldnít you be immune, having died from it a few times now?

« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2021, 02:50:20 AM »
Shouldnít you be immune, having died from it a few times now?

That is a good one, Coach!

Surly, you have not had any mal-indicta affects/effects John Frum Annie Thus>?

N. S.

-p

« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2021, 03:38:04 AM »
That is a good one, Coach!

Surly, you have not had any mal-indicta affects/effects John Frum Annie Thus>?

N. S.

-p

Not a fan of Trump?

« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2021, 06:35:36 AM »
Not a fan of Trump?

Yuge fan of Trump.  Better Klown r=u (r~Doc, mylslef<runhhhhh..)
https://youtu.be/MoF_DlE2FWY

« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2021, 12:48:45 PM »
Shits. Raging shits. As in Golytely, clean out your guts for Colonoscopy type of shits.
Golytely is my go to weekend beverage of choice.

« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2021, 01:01:47 PM »
Iím making the sacrifice to let others go first to see if itís just their hair that falls off or something even worse.

« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2021, 01:07:34 PM »
At the rate they seem to be vaccinating and the spread rate, herd immunity will be reached before I get to sign up.

« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2021, 01:11:07 PM »
Iím making the sacrifice to let others go first to see if itís just their hair that falls off or something even worse.
Thatís my story and I am sticking to it.  My excuse seems selfless while yours seems like you only care about yourself.

« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2021, 01:19:44 PM »
Thatís my story and I am sticking to it.  My excuse seems selfless while yours seems like you only care about yourself.

ďThatís true!Ē