• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bellgab blocked by Malwarebytes

Started by Juan, December 02, 2020, 07:11:25 PM

Juan

In logging on with Brave, Bellgab was blocked by Malwarebytes as being a Phishing site.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on December 02, 2020, 07:11:25 PM
In logging on with Brave, Bellgab was blocked by Malwarebytes as being a Phishing site.

What’s Brave?

Juan

A web browser that is supposed to not report what you're doing.  If you believe that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on December 02, 2020, 07:19:25 PM
A web browser that is supposed to not report what you're doing.  If you believe that.

I don’t know but once I realized that all our digital devices are designed to spy on us I decided to try to embrace that in a kung fu like move and shit talk in the worst way about these fascist companies. You should hear the shit I say about YouTube these days. :o

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 02, 2020, 07:24:32 PM
I don’t know but once I realized that all our digital devices are designed to spy on us I decided to try to embrace that in a kung fu like move and shit talk in the worst way about these fascist companies. You should hear the shit I say about YouTube these days. :o

One of my best friends took out 15 ghost accounts and said varying things on each just to throw off the algorithms, when he discovered this and immediately called and informed me to do the same. The year was 2011. And if you guessed that it was Jackstar, BZZZZZZZZZZZ Nope wrong. It's the guy I named my first son after, and a brilliant blazing brother that I have know since I was 5 and in a strictly plutonic fashion :P [attachment=1,msg1445107]

Ciardelo

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on December 03, 2020, 01:05:14 AM
One of my best friends took out 15 ghost accounts and said varying things on each just to throw off the algorithms, when he discovered this and immediately called and informed me to do the same. The year was 2011. And if you guessed that it was Jackstar, BZZZZZZZZZZZ Nope wrong. It's the guy I named my first son after, and a brilliant blazing brother that I have know since I was 5 and in a strictly plutonic fashion :P

GTFO! You mean there's guy you know whom you've never sucked off even?  :o

I mean at least a little? That a long time to know somebody, lots of "explorative years" in there too.  ;)

ItsOver

Yeah, that sounds kind of radical.

! This post is not disputed by Lee.

paladin1991

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 03, 2020, 05:05:21 PM
GTFO! You mean there's guy you know whom you've never sucked off even?  :o                         <------     THIS     ----------

I mean at least a little? Tchat a long time to know somebody, lots of "explorative years" in there too.  ;)

You fuck!  I just sneezed whiskey sour all over my 'puter.      Bwahahahahhahahahahaha!!!! 

DanTSX

It’s also powered by bitchains or something.

Silphion

Quote from: Juan on December 02, 2020, 07:11:25 PM

Worrisome, but was this a one time thing?
Seems OK now.

[attachment=1]