• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official Coast To Coast AM Gossip & Behind The Scenes Drama Thread

Started by jcoscarmorgus, November 19, 2020, 01:03:46 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: The Bell Strikes Midnight on November 19, 2020, 09:49:46 PM
YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, LOSER.

You just let me worry about that. Somehow, I am managing to bear the unconscionable burden of my inconsolable grief.

A-bloo-bloo-bloo, sob-buh-buh-boo-hoo-hoo, *hiccup* WAWAWAILLLLL

Film at eleven.

SpaceMeowMaid

RUBINI broke AF loser!!! GFY crybaby blue balls. David Vincent Rubini is a broke ass. He has zero manners and is a little cuck pussy boy. Not lover material. Not able to train me for work, like he said he would. Only had interest in training me on his sad flabby old man disgusting limp dick while pushing speed. Cried because of his insecurity that I would return home to Jackstar!

Now I blocked him so he cries to Jackstar 10+ times every day since I left to please have me call him alone! Nope never gonna happen again. I sent pictures and flew out to help you with your business and show that I am not in someone to obsess over, just a real normal woman. You made yourself sound better than you really are Rubini. In reality you are just a fatass that lost weight from clucking out on Meth for way too long. Not attractive, stink like cigarettes. Not that talented, just a mess living in a stinky ass dirty room outside Dallas in Arlington, TX!

Dr. MD MD

Ooh! This has all been so fascinating but we’ll be
right back after this with more of Jackstar, The
Great Rubini and Jackstar’s girlfriend’s bum after this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQvHwuTB4JU

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2020, 08:21:29 PM
You must be thinking of Ellgab instead.
Oooh no! Since I've been relieved of my fake moderator duties that place has become a den of vipers! It's like, BEWARE n' SHIT!  :o  I was their Saddam keeping all the terrorist type cat ladies in line but now they gonna run amok!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on November 19, 2020, 10:22:39 PM
Oooh no! Since I've been relieved of my fake moderator duties that place has become a den of vipers! It's like, BEWARE n' SHIT!  :o  I was their Saddam keeping all the terrorist type cat ladies in line but now they gonna run amok!

Good to have you back. Hope you didn’t catch the gay over there. ;)

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2020, 10:27:12 PM
Good to have you back. Hope you didn’t catch the gay over there. ;)
Catch the gay? You mean Azzerae?  he's very elusive you know! Mythical type creature..

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on November 19, 2020, 01:31:18 PM
The Seamount has struck terror into the hearts of men.

The more pertinent, often overlooked, question:
Pouvez-vous parler comme un phoque à la sirène?

[attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on November 19, 2020, 10:34:11 PM
Catch the gay? You mean Azzerae?  he's very elusive you know! Mythical type creature..

I think you know exactly what I mean. ::)

Ciardelo

I have a friend who is asking if MeowMix takes it up the pooper.

I'm at a loss to give a definitive answer, so can one of her recent "lovers" confirm this?

Ciardelo

So are we to believe Pubini never "knew" MeowMix in the Biblical sense?

AZZERAE

One need not even imagine the smell anymore. Its odour is pungent as is.

SpaceMeowMaid

Poor little limp dick loser calling and calling and calling. Been blocked but still keeps fucking calling!! Get Lost LOSER!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 19, 2020, 10:53:41 PM
So are we to believe Pubini never "knew" MeowMix in the Biblical sense?

No, I faught him off! He's a very pathetic pervert!!!

Jackstar

The dude just called me, and told me to "shut the fuck up," so I hung up on him. I don't think he's thought things through, I really don't. He hasn't even called back yet--this behavior is uncharacteristic of his usual norms. Perhaps he's had an adjustment to his cocktail? God knows, he could use one, and clearly could have used one earlier--this guy, at one point, thought he could trifle with Jackstar. Obvious megalomania is obvious. Or, he's just plain retarded... at this point, what difference does it really make?

Grapefruit suggests that maybe his diabetes has kicked in and now he's in a coma, but I am skeptical of her methodology. She's all: "HE'S GOT THE DIABETES FEET!!! SO GROSS!!!", and then dissolves into giggles. I can't take these statements at face value. She doesn't usually laugh at the misfortune of others. She assures me that this time is different--apparently he's a real dick--but my skepticism remains. Research & study continues.

#RubiniMagick

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on November 19, 2020, 11:57:29 PM
den y does he have ur noodz? 🤔

The story I was told--the story I believe--is not one that I can properly relate here, mostly because I can't tell it to The Google Voice Recognizer without dissolving into giggles.

Environmental hazard.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on November 20, 2020, 12:38:14 AM
The dude just called me, and told me to "shut the fuck up," so I hung up on him. I don't think he's thought things through, I really don't. He hasn't even called back yet--this behavior is uncharacteristic of his usual norms. Perhaps he's had an adjustment to his cocktail? God knows, he could use one, and clearly could have used one earlier--this guy, at one point, thought he could trifle with Jackstar. Obvious megalomania is obvious. Or, he's just plain retarded... at this point, what difference does it really make?

Grapefruit suggests that maybe his diabetes has kicked in and now he's in a coma, but I am skeptical of her methodology. She's all: "HE'S GOT THE DIABETES FEET!!! SO GROSS!!!", and then dissolves into giggles. I can't take these statements at face value. She doesn't usually laugh at the misfortune of others. She assures me that this time is different--apparently he's a real dick--but my skepticism remains. Research & study continues.

#RubiniMagick

Now this could be a problem.

[attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on November 20, 2020, 12:10:47 AM
Nigga please

Of course, it’s none of my business but your story sounds highly dubious. Women don’t usually send nudes to men they’re “trying to scare off,” but they do send them to men who they are considering fucking. So, now the only question remains why?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 20, 2020, 01:07:08 AM
Of course, it’s none of my business but your story sounds highly dubious. Women don’t usually send nudes to men they’re “trying to scare off,” but they do send them to men who they are considering fucking. So, now the only question remains why?

Really cuz I thought that picture was like mooning him my fat booty! Lmao. Jackstar gets the good ones... Just ask him!