• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

SQUASH DAT BEEF

Started by AZZERAE, November 15, 2020, 02:06:33 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on November 15, 2020, 05:48:13 PM
I know, old fumble gums George Noorie said the same thing when I made the same suggestion to him. I'm just trying to work to raise the overall level of broadcasting / podcasting in this world.

It's a shame about not going on other programs. I'll let Rogan know that you reject his offer...

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on November 15, 2020, 03:43:25 PM
Oh, I didn’t realize that happened at BellGab. Carry on.

It's no supposed to. I have now reported the post where the admission was made and expect Lee will take the appropriate, corrective action.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2020, 04:17:52 PM
Heh heh. It really doesn’t take much.

As often as this bitch shows up, well, everywhere.  I hope she is getting royalties for her image.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 16, 2020, 05:10:46 PM
As often as this bitch shows up, well, everywhere.  I hope she is getting royalties for her image.

They paid her in outrage.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 16, 2020, 05:10:46 PM
That would be participating in the misogynistic, racist, sexist, and exploitative capitalist hegemony. And the term 'royalty' itself is problematic and shows a bias of Western Civilization and, worse, even Christianity.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on November 16, 2020, 05:26:05 PM
That would be participating in the misogynistic, racist, sexist, and exploitative capitalist hegemony. And the term 'royalty' itself is problematic and shows a bias of Western Civilization and, worse, even Christianity.

My apologies, fellow Global Citizen.   I will proceed to self flagellation and self criticism. 

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 16, 2020, 06:20:16 PM
My apologies, fellow Global Citizen.   I will proceed to self flagellation and self criticism.
Don't forget to self-censor. That is the first plank of our new agenda, Comrade Global Citizen.

AZZERAE