• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

SQUASH DAT BEEF

Started by AZZERAE, November 15, 2020, 02:06:33 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2020, 10:58:08 AM
Lee's Parody Sting Operation?!

I would tell you about it if you weren't such a toooooord.

whoozit

I hope the title of this thread is not advice for K_Dubb.  Prime beef needs proper handling.  Posting for a friend.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 15, 2020, 12:40:33 PM
I would tell you about it if you weren't such a toooooord.

Says the commie faggot.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2020, 10:58:08 AM
Lee's Parody Sting Operation?!

Okay Doc, lemme 'splain.

Lee had requested some parody song help from one PonyBoySunset and one BobGrau. Some time passed, some stuff happened and then ALL OF SUDDEN PonyBoySunset revealed that it was ALL A PARODY STING OPERATION orchestrated (quite masterfully) by Liberace!

Then some other stuff, and then this other thing happened so there it is, all out in the open for ALL GABDOM TO SEE.

HTH!  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 15, 2020, 02:21:24 PM
Okay Doc, lemme 'splain.

Lee had requested some parody song help from one PonyBoySunset and one BobGrau. Some time passed, some stuff happened and then ALL OF SUDDEN PonyBoySunset revealed that it was ALL A PARODY STING OPERATION orchestrated (quite masterfully) by Liberace!

Then some other stuff, and then this other thing happened so there it is, all out in the open for ALL GABDOM TO SEE.

OK, I think I do remember that. I just must have missed their referring to it as that. Thanks, Big C!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2020, 02:32:54 PM
OK, I think I do remember that. I just must have missed their referring to it as that. Thanks, Big C!

You're Welcome Doc!

Understandable, the bulk of the "GabCast" was pretty much over-run with talk of Myke and his ass cancer. Geeze, the guy just can't go away quietly can he?

K_Dubb

Okay Doc, lemme 'splain.

I am very glad that the machinations of the Evil Lee have been thus exposed, where he knowingly solicits lyrics from aspiring authors of note and then proceeds to fuck with them mercilessly by not using them at all, doing great violence to their tender egos.  I very nearly succumbed to this cruel snare myself, being very subject to Lee's coy way with flattery, but now I know to meet such proposals with a cold rebuff.  God preserve us from such monsters!

Ciardelo

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 15, 2020, 02:39:07 PM
I am very glad that the machinations of the Evil Lee have been thus exposed, where he knowingly solicits lyrics from aspiring authors of note and then proceeds to fuck with them mercilessly by not using them at all, doing great violence to their tender egos.  I very nearly succumbed to this cruel snare myself, being very subject to Lee's coy way with flattery, but now I know to meet such proposals with a cold rebuff.  God preserve us from such monsters!

Ucanbetcha people know now, ALL ABOUT IT!

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on November 15, 2020, 10:43:52 AM
Bleach is one of them animes i just couldent do, Ichigo Kurosaki needs a beating.

Yes, but it is one of the only places where you can find Garth Brooks. He is pretty good at getting all of his videos taken off of youtube. And I kind of like the image of leaving the handle sticking out after burying the hatchet. It lends itself to future use to continue hacking away.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2020, 10:17:48 AM
Or not. I guess someone’s still feeling cranky today.

Anyone else? Bueller? Bueller?

I assume you are hoping to find out what you missed regarding the parody sting operation?

Quote from: BobGrau on November 06, 2020, 01:55:39 PM
So, here's my dilemma (it will become apparent why I'm laying all this out):

Way back, MV/Liberace solicited the advice of myself and one PonyBoySunset regarding a parody song he was working on - this was all the rage back in my day - I was flattered that he'd recognised my small talent with changing words to sound a bit like other words, so gamely offered some contributions, as did PBS.
It later turned out that this was some sort of weird prank/sting operation on PBS for having presumably flounced out of here in a huff, then coming back all cheery and acting like nothing had happened. I was somewhat chagrined at either being made an unwitting accomplice in said prank, or perhaps having also been a target? I've flounced out of here in a huff plenty of times, you see, although I don't recall ever getting personal with Our Lord In Sequins. I think I unfollowed him on Twitter, but I unfollowed everyone on Twitter. God, I hate Twitter.

So, perplexed, I flounced out of here in a huff once more. (Quietly, as is my passive-aggressive wont)

And here I am, coming back all cheery and acting like nothing had happened.

You see the problem.

Also, Hi everyone! Anybody dead yet?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 15, 2020, 02:38:57 PM
You're Welcome Doc!

Understandable, the bulk of the "GabCast" was pretty much over-run with talk of Myke and his ass cancer. Geeze, the guy just can't go away quietly can he?

Perhaps you should do something about it.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 15, 2020, 02:46:57 PM
Perhaps you should do something about it.

Naw man, I understand you're mad at God right now and are just lashing out.

Say, you gonna do the next GabCast? Their main talent is going to be out of town at a wedding. I would be swell if you could fill in!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 15, 2020, 02:38:57 PM
You're Welcome Doc!

The ass cancer seems like fake news to me. ???

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 15, 2020, 02:59:23 PM

Say, you gonna do the next GabCast? Their main talent is going to be out of town at a wedding. I would be swell if you could fill in!

Have fun with the overly active imagination.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2020, 03:01:02 PM
The ass cancer seems like fake news to me. ???

It hasn't been fact checked by "legacy media" this is true. But note that Myke has still not denied it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 15, 2020, 03:06:59 PM
It hasn't been fact checked by "legacy media" this is true. But note that Myke has still not denied it.

He just accused you of having an overly active imagination but I think this is just because he has no imagination and is jealous.

WOTR

Okay Doc, lemme 'splain.

I really should finish reading a thread before posting.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 15, 2020, 02:45:25 PM
I assume you are hoping to find out what you missed regarding the parody sting operation?

Quote from: WOTR on November 15, 2020, 03:09:22 PM
I really should finish reading a thread before posting.  ;)

Oh no, thanks for posting that. It does help fill in the backstory.

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 15, 2020, 02:59:23 PM

I would absolutely tune it. And maybe he could pick up some pointers from Lee on proper pronunciation and cadence? Kind of a win / win situation.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 15, 2020, 03:06:59 PM

I'm in perfect health, I know your bitter and angry which is why you spread disinformation on ellgab. You've been upset and angry just like chefist and O'Neill have been Since 2016.

#sad

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on November 15, 2020, 03:13:02 PM
I would absolutely tune it. And maybe he could pick up some pointers from Lee on proper pronunciation and cadence? Kind of a win / win situation.

I have my own show sorry.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 15, 2020, 02:39:07 PM

I was kind of hoping to see what you would churn out. I'll tell you what. You write the outline and hash out most of the lyrics. I will correct it and polish it (as that is my forte) and then we can turn it in as a coauthors. Lee has promised to reward us handsomely for new material with 10% of royalties going to "the big guy" and 10% to me...  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 15, 2020, 03:18:28 PM
I have my own show sorry.

I believe it would be worth skipping one episode of your show. The value of the pointers that you could potentially pick up and the knowledge to be acquired broadcasting next to a legend would be priceless. Remember, Azz is only out of the picture for this one broadcast- so your window of opportunity is limited.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on November 15, 2020, 03:26:47 PM
I believe it would be worth skipping one episode of your show. The value of the pointers that you could potentially pick up and the knowledge to be acquired broadcasting next to a legend would be priceless. Remember, Azz is only out of the picture for this one broadcast- so your window of opportunity is small.

If this was maybe a year or two ago I would have agreed, but I don't go on other people's shows anymore. The last gabcast had 132 views. Don't worry I doubt you'll lose any sleep over it.

whoozit

If BellGab is so beneath you now and unimportant why are you still here?  I believe it was a few years ago when your older  “Date” posted the lack of side boob photo.  That was the acme of your contributions.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: whoozit on November 15, 2020, 03:39:50 PM
If BellGab is so beneath you now and unimportant why are you still here?  I believe it was a few years ago when your older  “Date” posted the lack of side boob photo.  That was the acme of your contributions.

It's called trolling Sweetie.

whoozit

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 15, 2020, 03:40:55 PM
It's called trolling Sweetie.
Oh, I didn’t realize that happened at BellGab. Carry on.