• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

SQUASH DAT BEEF

Started by AZZERAE, November 15, 2020, 02:06:33 AM

AZZERAE

I'm down to do it if you are, Corona Kitty. What say you?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 15, 2020, 02:06:33 AM

I don't have a beef with anyone Azzerae. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 15, 2020, 02:16:48 AM
Me or him?

Definitely him but probably both of you. I think you bring up fair, factual points about him but It’s drama that Lee’s oblivious to because he’s busy raising kids, etc. myke does tend to dis the Gabcast and Bellgab in general while simultaneously using it as a platform to present his work.

Nyewalker

Squash dat beef  What say you?

It's too late now,  Rubini isn't going to let join his network ...

WOTR

Allow me to intervene. Don't fucking bother. Ignore him, get over him. Look... I recall your posting in defense of Heather back when. Maybe that is the only reason that I'm offering this advice.

Leave the trolling responses to others on the forum more capable of absorbing the responses (MD seems to be enjoying his time with Myke at this very moment on another thread.) Your skin is not thick enough, and your judgement (at least in this case) rather poor. Do you honestly want me to go digging up your posts where you state that he wants to see you off yourself?

Why in the fuck would you want to put yourself back there? Maybe you should just post one of your drawings to represent this post. Make it one where you are cutting yourself while somebody smashes your head with a rock. Cause that is what you are asking here.

Leave it be for a few months without attacking him or bringing him up on the gabcast and see his response. If after that time this still seems like a good idea, then by all means- reach out. But I still would not really trust that he would have your best interests at heart.*

*But then again, this is internet advice... And maybe it is I who does not have your best interests at heart. Maybe you should bury the hatchet and go on his show. I'm sure he will treat you with nothing but respect and as an honoured guest.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on November 15, 2020, 02:24:26 AM
Maybe you should bury the hatchet and go on his show.

I'll go on his show.

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 15, 2020, 02:32:10 AM
I'll go on his show.
Well, I'll wish you luck. I suppose that some people like being cracked in the head with rocks while cutting. It was just some friendly advice from a poster who isn't quite human.  :-\

Try to at least remove the handle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LduQpjuFLO0

AZZERAE

I totally appreciate you advice, WOTR. And I'll implement it (to the best of my ability). I don't believe I've ever seen you so incensed - over anything like this, before.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=voNEgCKzves

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 15, 2020, 04:16:11 AM
I totally appreciate you advice, WOTR. And I'll implement it (to the best of my ability). I don't believe I've ever seen you so incensed - over anything like this, before.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=voNEgCKzves

Yeah... I don't know why I'm concerned. I think that as somebody who is a little more of an observer, I see a person who is still getting used to meds and who appears to be quite sensitive playing with fire for no reason.

This should make the kitty happy for a description. I see you as somebody who will needlessly break himself on Myke. You have a poster who was laughing at your artwork earlier- which I imagine you see as representing a core part of yourself, and you are wanting to be friends. This will thrill him (and others) as you are showing that you will literally return for more of the same. And I don't understand the reasoning- unless you actually don't like the thought of others not accepting you. Some people will take that and use it against you.

I suppose I watch you and MV and I see you torturing yourself. That was some depression near the end. Yeah- it takes two to tango. But it also takes two for a friendship. And in this case your better off sitting out the dance and finding a way to accept that your dance partner is going to try provoking a response and getting you back on the dance floor. Nothing like feeling like a puppet master pulling the strings and calling the tune.

*With that in mind, ignore my next post. I need a little smile.

AZZERAE

Do you honestly want me to go digging up your posts where you state that he wants to see you off yourself?

No. You make a good point.

Why in the fuck would you want to put yourself back there?

I don't want to. Allow me to quote a passage from Romans - one which I covered in my most recent podcast:

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do - this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it."

- Romans 7:15-20 (NIV)

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on November 15, 2020, 05:03:46 AM
I don't know why I'm concerned.

Because you're compassionate, and have a conscience.

Quote from: WOTR on November 15, 2020, 05:03:46 AM
I need a little smile.

Oh, I'm smiling, WOTR. You're a good egg.

WOTR

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 15, 2020, 02:08:53 AM

I don't have a beef with anyone Azzerae.

Oops. I had not seen this post earlier. I recant all that I said. As a proud member of the annulus® I feel that I should accept your word at face value. I had just assumed from his description that you may have been trolling him. Of course there is no beef, and he was just overly sensitive and misinterpreted the posts and the intentions.

I now understand that you were gently prodding him to be a better broadcaster and to learn from your example. I also now see that posting a link to his artwork was an attempt to drum up business and exposure for him and was simply a promotional gesture. All of this was twisted, misinterpreted, and your generosity was spit upon by somebody ungrateful for the time you were investing to help. 

Not only should he bury the hatchet, but he should probably ask forgiveness for ignoring your embrace and *friendship*. And I say this as a card carrying member of the "concerned citizens against sarcasm."

Nyewalker

Quote from: WOTR on November 15, 2020, 05:44:13 AM

Oops. I had not seen this post earlier.

We were all fooled by SpaceMeowMaid !!!

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 15, 2020, 05:12:06 AM
No. You make a good point.

I don't want to. Allow me to quote a passage from Romans - one which I covered in my most recent podcast:

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do - this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it."

- Romans 7:15-20 (NIV)

That is way to deep for this time in the morning. I will have to ponder it tomorrow. I'm sure that it is something that just about everybody struggles with (aside from those who choose to ignore the struggle and just embrace that nature.)

As an aside, it was a good gabcast. You and Liberace seem to be working well together. I think you should probably cohost live from the wedding next week.  ;)

***Also, I'm sure that Jack will point out my improper use of the word "your" in previous posts (again.) I'm just going to claim that English is my second language. (Why not? This is, after all, the internet.)  8)

Nyewalker

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 15, 2020, 04:16:11 AM
I don't believe I've ever seen you so incensed

Apparently there are more people upset about Lee's Parody Sting Operations than we realized..

AZZERAE

Dear Nyewalker,

Are you friend or foe?

I can't seem to figure out whether the art you make is in homage, or intended as dismissive.

Kind regards,

Azzerae

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nyewalker on November 15, 2020, 06:08:15 AM
Lee's Parody Sting Operations

I think I may have missed this part. Can someone relay the details?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2020, 09:24:26 AM
I think I may have missed this part.

The Purveyor of All Things missed a spot?!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 15, 2020, 09:50:23 AM

YouTube is being a real fucking asshole these days and I had to restart the stream several times last night because YouTube likes to make it reload every now and then and it will then just get frozen into a reload cycle. I had a livestream going while trying to respond to this and just doing this caused it to crash my livestream. They suck! So, how about the details then?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 15, 2020, 09:50:23 AM

Or not. I guess someone’s still feeling cranky today.

Anyone else? Bueller? Bueller?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WOTR on November 15, 2020, 03:38:26 AM
Well, I'll wish you luck. I suppose that some people like being cracked in the head with rocks while cutting. It was just some friendly advice from a poster who isn't quite human.  :-\

Try to at least remove the handle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LduQpjuFLO0

Bleach is one of them animes i just couldent do, Ichigo Kurosaki needs a beating.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2020, 09:56:43 AM
YouTube is being a real fucking asshole these days and I had to restart the stream several times last night because YouTube likes to make it reload every now and then and it will then just get frozen into a reload cycle. I had a livestream going while trying to respond to this and just doing this caused it to crash my livestream. They suck! So, how about the details then?

I'm using Roku to watch long streams/livestreams on YouTube. I don't know if this can help you or not, but I think this takes some of the load off of my laptop. But even then fucking YouTube sometimes lags and rebuffers. I probably need to double check my wifi and make sure I don't have any neighbors "borrowing" some of my bandwidth.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2020, 09:56:43 AM

Obama internet

Dr. MD MD

Lee's Parody Sting Operation?!