• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Spec Sheet

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 30, 2009, 11:47:14 PM

Tarbaby

Aldous: I see. Been a while I guess. Something seems odd to me with Art's blasé attitude when he spoke of the SiriusXM dropout rates, the fact that the show was being aired for free in the UK, the large number of pirated shows, even the hijacking of guests by the Noory producer, etc. He just laughed at it all. Judging by his attitude it just doesn't seem like it's impacting him directly. I mean, any of us would be smoking mad. Or else we don't have all the facts, which he might address in an interview. Yup.

Spinner

Quote from: shell88 on November 05, 2013, 07:19:42 PM
I've invited producer Paul from the other active thread to call in. Maybe if there are a few other invites he will call.  He's answering questions over there right now.
I gave him the number and invited him too.
Hope he calls.

BTW, I made the mistake of closing the browser window.  :-[  Now I can't get back in to listen. :(
Guess I'll have to catch the replay.

dan7800

What a great show. MV, you should take over DarkMatter. You really do a great job.

dan7800

Wow Noory. I actually give him some respect coming onto the show.

Spinner

Holy crap!
George Noory called the podcast, and is now talking with MV!

phrodo

Quote from: dan7800 on November 05, 2013, 08:29:07 PM
Wow Noory. I actually give him some respect coming onto the show.

Yep - good thing I was sitting down ... or woulda fallen down...  :o

bateman

WOW, now this is an interesting turn of events.

Spinner

Anyone else getting an echo?

Spinner

Noory says:

"There's room for me to get better than I am."   :o

bateman

Jesus Christ, this is actually interesting to listen to.

dan7800

Quote from: Spinner on November 05, 2013, 08:33:36 PM
Anyone else getting an echo?

Problems with the stream? MV better quit.

phrodo

Now if Art would just call in .....  ;D

coaster

Cant be over yet? I got kicked or something. A shame, I was enjoying the show thoroughly. Missed half of Noory.

Quote from: coaster on November 05, 2013, 08:44:41 PM
Cant be over yet? I got kicked or something. A shame, I was enjoying the show thoroughly. Missed half of Noory.

I got dropped in the middle of Noory's call too.  Hopefully MV will put the replay up sooner rather than later

Mhayhurst

Caught the last few minutes once I read you needed Shoutcast. Loved the show!!! What's the schedule?

SaucyRossy

Great job tonight guys.

And indeed, pray for goatsy.

Great show tonight, guys. The last 36 hours were surreal, but Noory calling in was the capper.

Thanks for the relays, wrath, and General your music rocks.

Oh yes, and pray for goatsy.

coaster

Witty fucking banter. Brilliant callers. Perfect show. Spec Sheet is bookmarked. Cheerios.  MV. you're radio.

MrMajestik

Yes a big thank you to Wrath.
:)

area51drone

Looking forward to listening to this, and I'm sorry I missed it.  MV, you are talented, I don't know if you're on the air now but you should be.   Send your resume into KIRO up here in Seattle, they could use you.

Chine

MV and Curtis, Congrats. Great job speaking with George.

aldousburbank

Nice to hear your voice Chine. What's a nice person like you doing on a place like this?

Chine

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 05, 2013, 10:22:21 PM
Nice to hear your voice Chine. What's a nice person like you doing on a place like this?

Ha. It was fun to call in and visit with them. You know, us artists and the paranormal.  ;)

steelbot

Damn how did i miss this!

I heard the G.Noory interview, and it was polite.

MV/Liberace!

the show is now posted at ufoship.com

enjoy.

area51drone

Awesome MV.   Thank you.  Keep up the good work, I definitely will continue to listen to  your shows.

bateman

Great listen. And as someone else stated, cathartic.

bluth co.

Thanks for a great listen, I have to say I even respect Dave a little bit.