Author The Spec Sheet  (Read 343350 times)

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2340 on: July 16, 2020, 02:11:54 PM »
Our next live show will be Friday, July 17th at 8:30PM East, 5:30PM West.

Possible micro topic: the sometimes creepy actors in Consumer Cellular commercials. Do they believe themselves to be hip/sick/cool? I notice they walk funny. Not so cool when you're sick with a hip fracture, is it? I didn't think so.

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2341 on: July 16, 2020, 02:16:09 PM »

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2342 on: July 16, 2020, 03:39:22 PM »
(On the other hand, I kind of like the geezer commercial that sells the teeter fit spine inversion thing. Until he makes that little jump in the air and you think he is going to break his own fit spine.)

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2343 on: July 16, 2020, 04:10:39 PM »
Possible micro topic: the sometimes creepy actors in Consumer Cellular commercials. Do they believe themselves to be hip/sick/cool? I notice they walk funny. Not so cool when you're sick with a hip fracture, is it? I didn't think so.
Ha!  One of my pet peeve commercials.  It's like they went out of there way to find the strangest looking, sounding, and acting folks.  And remember.  Consumer Cellular "is consumer friendly because consumer is in their name."  If only Noory would change his middle name from Ralph to Great Radio.  The world can be so simple!

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2344 on: July 16, 2020, 04:33:04 PM »
"Remember, folks. 'Great Radio' is my middle name! Just ask Tommy 'Kiss Up' Danheiser!" - George Noory

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2345 on: July 17, 2020, 02:24:04 AM »
Re: The Spec Sheet The Boomers Making Inside Jokes thread.

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2346 on: July 17, 2020, 02:30:34 AM »
... my pet peeve ...

Why did eMCee close the open thread with "vote" option?

And some other thing about PMs

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2347 on: July 17, 2020, 04:50:48 AM »
Why did eMCee close the open thread with "vote" option?

The answer to any of these kind of questions is always going to be some variation of "gun held to loved ones' heads." What's he gonna do? Rebel? I cannot allow that.

That is my area, Sugar Splenda. Stay tuned.

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2348 on: July 17, 2020, 07:50:49 PM »
I have begun to suspect the existence of some kind of nefarious Cabal.

The man in black fled across the desert when Keyser Soze came to town.+

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2349 on: July 17, 2020, 11:36:57 PM »
I had a technical question. Next time, next level.

I'm not allowed to know what level we're on. I'm told most of you are level 3. Yes, that's right: level three. And I'm clearly not a reliable source of intel anymore: I'm being told that I'm level 55, and that is obviously not true. How could that even be? I don't even have a level! I did buy one for Grapefruit.

I'm soft on fruits. Where's that strawberry jam orderer? Adorable.

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2350 on: July 19, 2020, 06:35:33 PM »

#MVReleaseTheRubiniCut!

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2351 on: July 19, 2020, 06:47:59 PM »
The rare case, where I am not allowed to allow. What am I supposed to do, get out and push?

I'll see what I can do.

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2352 on: July 19, 2020, 10:06:30 PM »

#MVReleaseTheRubiniCut!

Only available on the Bellgab Home Theater System™, powered by Firefub™.

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2353 on: July 20, 2020, 12:22:31 PM »
MV:

#ReleaseTheRubiniCut! from July 10th.

#ReleaseTheRubini/DMDNetworkSpecSheet! from July 17th.

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2354 on: July 20, 2020, 12:25:37 PM »
I'll see what I can do.

If asking twice would have helped, I would have thought have that.

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2355 on: July 24, 2020, 02:14:10 AM »
"Do you remember The Spec Sheet?" I ask.
"... Yes." I'm somewhat surprised.
I go, "It's still not posted."
GF says, "That's weird."

A RESPONSE SO TEPID, I AM FORCED TO USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IN ORDER TO LIVEN THINGS UP.

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2356 on: July 24, 2020, 11:30:57 AM »
Great show Lee and Heater(Mr.Thornton)!!

I can't believe your youngest offspring, Miss Liberace is now 5, that means that your oldest, Miss Liberace. is in her last year of Med. school.
It's funny that Nabila's vote for the most uninspired, uncreative, soulless, uninteresting, disconnected, I'm not invested in this process at all, dog name ever  "Scooby", has indeed stuck at the Liberace residence.
Please let us know when yous guys add "Scrappy" to the Liberace household.

I was thinking that your "non-compete" was keeping you from doing any more Gabcasts or "The Spec Sheet".  I personally am not a big tech geek, but I do add new episodes of "The Spec Sheet" and "The Gabcast" to my "bedtime" roster.  No matter the show, so long as you are involved in the broadcast, I am interested in listening.  I really wish I could find your new show, but I remember you stating that your new show and the Bellgab crowd shall never cross paths.  I really can't blame you, but it still sucks. 

I did enjoy your segment on LCD and LED/LCD TVs. 

"This is a very special edition of "The Spec Sheet". On this broadcast each listener will receive a complimentary pre-owned 10 GB IBM IDE hard drive No need to call about the drive, we have your information   To speak with Curtis call now a 573-837-4948 that's  573-837-4948 and now here's "The Spec Sheet"."

Nvidia RTX-2070-SUPER graphics card, only $499.
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/graphics-cards/rtx-2070-super/

Nice to hear you 'casting again Lee!

peace
Hog

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2357 on: July 24, 2020, 09:16:30 PM »
Great show Lee and Heater(Mr.Thornton)!!

I can't believe your youngest offspring, Miss Liberace is now 5, that means that your oldest, Miss Liberace. is in her last year of Med. school.
It's funny that Nabila's vote for the most uninspired, uncreative, soulless, uninteresting, disconnected, I'm not invested in this process at all, dog name ever  "Scooby", has indeed stuck at the Liberace residence.
Please let us know when yous guys add "Scrappy" to the Liberace household.

I was thinking that your "non-compete" was keeping you from doing any more Gabcasts or "The Spec Sheet".  I personally am not a big tech geek, but I do add new episodes of "The Spec Sheet" and "The Gabcast" to my "bedtime" roster.  No matter the show, so long as you are involved in the broadcast, I am interested in listening.  I really wish I could find your new show, but I remember you stating that your new show and the Bellgab crowd shall never cross paths.  I really can't blame you, but it still sucks. 

I did enjoy your segment on LCD and LED/LCD TVs. 

"This is a very special edition of "The Spec Sheet". On this broadcast each listener will receive a complimentary pre-owned 10 GB IBM IDE hard drive No need to call about the drive, we have your information   To speak with Curtis call now a 573-837-4948 that's  573-837-4948 and now here's "The Spec Sheet"."

Nvidia RTX-2070-SUPER graphics card, only $499.
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/graphics-cards/rtx-2070-super/

Nice to hear you 'casting again Lee!

peace
Hog

Sup, Hawwwg. Thanks for the note.  We were going to do a Spec Sheet tonight, but Curtis had a busy week and wasn't able to join me in testing up the setup.  We've had a rough go in terms of maintaining a stable audio channel between the two of us.  I think I have a solid solution, though.

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2358 on: July 24, 2020, 09:17:34 PM »
I think I have a solid solution, though.

Victory for The Light.

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2359 on: July 24, 2020, 09:26:20 PM »
Sup, Hawwwg. Thanks for the note.  We were going to do a Spec Sheet tonight, but Curtis had a busy week and wasn't able to join me in testing up the setup.  We've had a rough go in terms of maintaining a stable audio channel between the two of us.  I think I have a solid solution, though.

Cool beans! Would that thorny
Code: [Select]
[b] [/b] problem be next on the hit list perchance?

The Spec Sheet
« Reply #2360 on: July 24, 2020, 11:04:19 PM »
I think I have a solid solution, though.

#TheSolidSolution?
#NeedsMoarCowbell!
#TryDuctTape.
#LegacyApproved!
#5X5!(FiveBiFive)