The Spec Sheet

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 30, 2009, 11:47:14 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Meanandnasty on December 04, 2013, 01:07:28 AM
I thought this was to be Mr. Noory's scheduled interview show.

musta forgot the pizza rolls. deal buster fer sure.  8)

heater

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 04, 2013, 10:48:20 PM
musta forgot the pizza rolls. deal buster fer sure.  8)

If George wanted to be on still I would provide the pizza rolls!  He may prefer to be a guest on Gabcast 2.0, in which case I would still provide the pizza rolls at a safe and comfortable temperature.

jazmunda

Quote from: themudking on December 04, 2013, 11:08:39 PM
He may prefer to be a guest on Gabcast 2.0

Only if onan shuts his drunk mouth.

MV/Liberace!

our latest episode is now posted here.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on December 05, 2013, 03:41:00 PM
our latest episode is now posted here.

Thanks MV. Just listened to my call and the Mic does sound great. How did you drown out the ambient noise of the cafe next door? Were you adjusting my levels?

Treading Water

Quote from: jazmunda on December 05, 2013, 05:52:48 PM
Thanks MV. Just listened to my call and the Mic does sound great. How did you drown out the ambient noise of the cafe next door? Were you adjusting my levels?

I didn't notice any cafe noise while you were talking.  You sounded loud and clear.
(And not drunk at all.  Oh, wait....That was onan....)        :P

jazmunda

Quote from: Treading Water on December 05, 2013, 08:28:30 PM
I didn't notice any cafe noise while you were talking.  You sounded loud and clear.
(And not drunk at all.  Oh, wait....That was onan....)        :P

I heard the cafe noises earlier in my call but then did not hear them again and I thought maybe MV had worked some magic.

My office is separated from the sidewalk by a thin plate of glass and hence the ever encroaching tables on the sidewalk from the cafe are virtually right outside my office. I don't mind so much as the cafe is my tenant and it is owned by my brother in law but it doesn't make for good background noise if I am doing a podcast. I will have to go home to do The Gabcast next week as I don't think the listeners want to hear the conversations of soccer moms sipping their cafe lattes.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on December 05, 2013, 05:52:48 PM
How did you drown out the ambient noise of the cafe next door? Were you adjusting my levels?

i didn`t change anything. sounded great.

gringomisio

Quote from: JimHarold on November 26, 2013, 07:35:06 PM
Gotta say, MV & Curtis have a very interesting show here...had not heard of it but glad I have now!

I moved to South America (Peru) about 6 years ago, opened a development office and enjoy listening to technical discussions as I don't get to hear them all that much in English anymore.  Thanks for the podcast.

On a separate note, the iPhone 5 on contract price in Peru is $700.   I purchased the nexus 4 last year around $320 on a trip back to the states which was a steal.

MV/Liberace!

I think the Nexus devices are the way to go if you want to use Android.

Jocko Johnson

Nexus...? I thought you said you and falkie have Lexus' ?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 07, 2013, 03:34:54 PM
Nexus...? I thought you said you and falkie have Lexus' ?

don't know where you got that.  here's the car i drive:


starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on December 07, 2013, 07:31:00 PM
don't know where you got that.  here's the car i drive:


You forgot to turn off the cloaking device MV.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 07, 2013, 07:51:10 PM
You forgot to turn off the cloaking device MV.

are you nuts??  if i HAD a cloaking device, don't you think i'd also have a replicator which i'd use to fashion a new quarter panel?  sheeesh!

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on December 07, 2013, 08:58:25 PM
are you nuts??  if i HAD a cloaking device, don't you think i'd also have a replicator which i'd use to fashion a new quarter panel?  sheeesh!
Oh yeah, huh.  Didn't tink o' dat. :-[

jazmunda

I can't see the car either.

Speaking of Star Trek who's job is it on a starship to clean all the cum off the holodeck floor? If the internet is any indication you just know that 99% of the holodeck activities would involve sex. Even Picards Sherlock Holmes adventures would have involved some kind of hanky panky.

starrmtn001

Quote from: jazmunda on December 07, 2013, 09:13:38 PM
I can't see the car either.

Speaking of Star Trek who's job is it on a starship to clean all the cum off the holodeck floor? You just know that 99% of the holodeck activities would involve sex. Even Picards Sherlock Holmes adventures would have involved some kind of hanky panky.
Why the holorumba of course.  Silly goose.

Quote from: jazmunda on December 07, 2013, 09:13:38 PM


Speaking of Star Trek who's job is it on a starship to clean all the cum off the holodeck floor?

Data. Geordi told him it would turn him into a real boy.

heater

Quote from: jazmunda on December 04, 2013, 11:59:24 PM
Only if onan shuts his drunk mouth.

never gonna happen, and we are better for it.

heater

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 07, 2013, 09:18:38 PM
Data. Geordi told him it would turn him into a real boy.

I figured there was a sign on the sliding door that said..."leave it like you found it"

starrmtn001

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 07, 2013, 09:18:38 PM
Data. Geordi told him it would turn him into a real boy.
Yeah.  I like this one better. ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on December 07, 2013, 09:13:38 PM
I can't see the car either.

Speaking of Star Trek who's job is it on a starship to clean all the cum off the holodeck floor? If the internet is any indication you just know that 99% of the holodeck activities would involve sex. Even Picards Sherlock Holmes adventures would have involved some kind of hanky panky.

They beam it into space.

Jocko Johnson

A very early model Lexus.



jazmunda

MV was fired from the GabCast. Find out why.

Just a reminder that the inaugural GabCast 2.0 will be airing live tomorrow (Monday 12/9) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT).

The GabCast features BellGab's own eddie dean, onan, b_dubb and jazmunda.

To listen live go to ufoship.com.

Calls welcomed and if you're single then encouraged on (602) 399 7131

Pants optional.

heater

what is the call in line for married but open?


jazmunda

Quote from: themudking on December 08, 2013, 10:23:14 PM
what is the call in line for married but open?

That's next weeks show. The week after that will be our seeking same episode followed by a special invitation only episode on animal love.

heater

Quote from: jazmunda on December 08, 2013, 10:26:32 PM
That's next weeks show. The week after that will be our seeking same episode followed by a special invitation only episode on animal love.

Awesome!  I know where I will be the next few Mondays.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: jazmunda on December 08, 2013, 09:28:09 PM
MV was fired from the GabCast. Find out why.

Just a reminder that the inaugural GabCast 2.0 will be airing live tomorrow (Monday 12/9) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT).

The GabCast features BellGab's own eddie dean, onan, b_dubb and jazmunda.

To listen live go to ufoship.com.

Calls welcomed and if you're single then encouraged on (602) 399 7131

Pants optional.
MV quit...so you forced him to quit just like Art.  Why don't you start calling dave? Jaz you could be our secret weapon the answers to all our prayers. You're like the black widow to radio hosts...please call jorch everytime he's on...even two three times a show to just speed things up.
Don't ever call the really good radio shows like Phil Hendrie...I don't know what I'd do if he got canned!

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod