• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Spec Sheet

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 30, 2009, 11:47:14 PM

Haw, haw, haw....

Oh, Curtis.  It's soooooo cute.... :P

MV/Liberace!

No show tonight.  Working late and running on no sleep.

wr250

Quote from: MV on August 05, 2014, 10:51:42 AM

sleep is over rated.

wr250

Mobile Phones at Risk From Carrier Backdoor Flaw: Black Hat
Software used by carriers to help set up phones is found to have security vulnerabilities.
Hidden within hundreds of millions of mobile phones around the world is control software used by carriers to help set up devices and features. According to new research set to be presented at the Black Hat USA security conference this week in Las Vegas by researchers working at Accuvant, the carrier control software itself has security vulnerabilities in it that could be exposing the world's mobile phone users to risk.
Carriers embed mobile device management (MDM)-type software into most mobile devices, Matthew Solnik, research scientist at Accuvant, told eWEEK. Carriers typically include features that enable them to configure phones for their network and can also be used to push firmware, over-the-air (OTA) updates, Solnik said. Other features that can be part of the carrier MDM software could enable remote lock, device wiping, diagnostics and resetting. The software could also potentially limit a device's ability to use camera, GPS or WiFi.
http://www.eweek.com/security/mobile-phones-at-risk-from-carrier-backdoor-flaw-black-hat.html

saxgod

Great now I have to listen to Rich and fucking Bonnie instead of listening and chatting to my new buds.  FUCKIN A MV.  JESUS CHRIST. LOL.  Anyway, anyone been watching Ants new show.  I signed up yesterday and today's episode is fucked up but insane.  It was just like watching Ant and Dice talking like buddies lol.  Dice was hilarious.  Anyway, good luck to everyone this week hope to hear and chat online with you guys next Tuesday Spec Sheet rules Gab Cast stinks LOL.  I propose we start a war spec sheet vs. gab cast lol.  Anyone game?

jazmunda

Pussy.

What??  And I waited until today to get my new cell phone.  Just so I could call you guys up and have you talk me through "hooking it up an' stuff."  What's goin' on? 

Hahaha     Have a great nap, MV.  Sweet dreams,  (The Patsy Cline kind, not the Marilyn Manson kind)  ;)

eddie dean

Quote from: saxgod on August 05, 2014, 04:56:24 PM
Great now I have to listen to Rich and fucking Bonnie instead of listening and chatting to my new buds.  FUCKIN A MV.  JESUS CHRIST. LOL.  Anyway, anyone been watching Ants new show.  I signed up yesterday and today's episode is fucked up but insane.  It was just like watching Ant and Dice talking like buddies lol.  Dice was hilarious.  Anyway, good luck to everyone this week hope to hear and chat online with you guys next Tuesday Spec Sheet rules Gab Cast stinks LOL.   I propose we start a war spec sheet vs. gab cast lol.  Anyone game?

Don't make the  Noory Soundboard angry. You wouldn't like him when he is angry. ;)
[attachimg=1]

cweb

Quote from: eddie dean on August 05, 2014, 06:12:35 PM
Don't make the  Noory Soundboard angry. You wouldn't like him when he is angry. ;)
[attachimg=1]
"Noor-Hulk have more mad than mean baby!"

saxgod

I hear NooryHulk will get sent to Planet Hulk by Ultron so the Guardians will meet him and bring him back for Avengers 3.  Did I just break the world by crossing NooryHulk into Marvel films rumor.  I know MV probably doesn't keep up with comic book stuff or other cool tv shows or films.  So this post might break the fourth wall of reality lol.

Khameleon808

Spec sheet on tomorrow?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Khameleon808 on August 11, 2014, 05:00:59 PM
Spec sheet on tomorrow?

i'm pretty sure there will be a show today.  waiting on word from curtis...

MV/Liberace!

The Spec Sheet airs live today at 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific.  Visit UFOShip.com to listen live.  Call the show with your tech support questions or whatever else you want to talk about at 573-837-4948.

Tarbaby

He's probably still fidgeting. ;-)

Khameleon808

Quote from: MV on August 12, 2014, 11:47:20 AM
The Spec Sheet airs live today at 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific.  Visit UFOShip.com to listen live.  Call the show with your tech support questions or whatever else you want to talk about at 573-837-4948.

Awesome.  Thx MV :)   

Catsmile

The Spec Sheet LIVE TONIGHT @ 8PM Eastern - 5PM Pacific

Join the live Stream and chat here: http://ufoship.com/chat/
Bit paranoid about chatting, or using the webpage load this into your favorite media player: http://50.7.98.106:8457

Call The Spec Sheet: 573-837-4948

saucerlike

Ahh, damn.  I'll have to catch this one when it gets posted...

wr250

no chatroom text from me tonight, lost internet, and trolls were rampant . seemed like a dick waving contest.
sorry for that.

Catsmile

Quote from: wr250 on August 12, 2014, 07:48:42 PM
no chatroom text from me tonight, lost internet, and trolls were rampant . seemed like a dick waving contest.
sorry for that.

b_dubb

Why were people so fucking EMO in the chat room?

Khameleon808

Quote from: wr250 on August 12, 2014, 07:48:42 PM
sorry for that.

I was tryin to figure out what was going on.  Turns out I was in the wrong chat room for the first 30 min. lol.   But yeah, seemed to go all over the place.  Still turned out pretty fun!   

omg catsmile, that response hahhaah

Catsmile

Quote from: b_dubb on August 12, 2014, 07:58:24 PM
Why were people so fucking EMO in the chat room?

Just a little trolling, and sock-puppets having a piss. 

heater

I blame that damn fidget I bought.  I think it opened a troll portal.

b_dubb

Quote from: themudking on August 12, 2014, 08:21:53 PM

There have been reports of haunted bicycle chains. Lance Armstrong has imbued bicycles everywhere with a tremendous amount of butthurt.

zeebo

Quote from: b_dubb on August 12, 2014, 08:24:20 PM
There have been reports of haunted bicycle chains. Lance Armstrong has imbued bicycles everywhere with a tremendous amount of butthurt.

That explains my uncomfortable desk chair - butthurt spell.

wr250

Quote from: Catsmile on August 12, 2014, 08:00:34 PM
Just a little trolling, and sock-puppets having a piss.

and the only troll to call in was jackstar.

Tarbaby

I agree with your point about the movie "what dreams may come" and the book. Exciting and evocative.

Was wondering who that second Michael was that called that was talking to Curtis. You guys didn't introduce him. It wasn't the one also known as Orson (Jackstar) I don't think but it sounded like him. This Michael called after JackStar was let go.

I enjoyed the show. Granted, the chat room was disruptive.

Tarbaby

Quote from: wr250 on August 13, 2014, 05:38:56 AM
and the only troll to call in was jackstar.
and who was that other caller who said he had been banned briefly for a while and he thought it was because he posted personal information? I didn't hear his alias.

wr250

fidgets can time travel according to this call to art bell:
[attach=1]

is it mr fidget here on bellgab? i have no idea.